Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907738 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MrDam(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2022
Its onlywaec then if you have a study gap you will have to explain that by mail
doniluv:

I don’t remember submit any ssce cert at all…all I submitted was post sec sch cert and transcript
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MrDam(m): 12:17am On May 25, 2022
Niggaxboy:
Hi my people.
Got this error trying to pay for my application.
My best guess is I need a dollar card.

You can't pay with a naira card anymore since cbn limit is $20 per day and you need to pay 120 Canadian dollar try a dollar account

Though I paid mine with my naira Mastercard then
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 12:30am On May 25, 2022
Please who can share the recent resume /cv format?
ShowYoung:

IELTS is not a must.
Documents needed for study visa application are:
1. Admission Letter
2. Bank Statement showing sufficient funds.
3. IMM forms
4. Academic certificates
5. Evidence of tuition deposit if any.
6. CV
7. SOP among others.
More documents depend on your case scenario.

Alternatively, you can refer to the part of this thread that deals with that. You may need to read from the beginning so as to have thorough and sufficient information
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lovelygirl4life: 12:54am On May 25, 2022
Check your mail
Folasadekas:
Hello house,good afternoon

Please i need help with my POF
I got admission from Cape Breton University to study PGD in Business mgt.
my sponsor(which is my hubby) is having 7million in his account and we need more money in the account,cox I heard we will be needing up to 15million in his account being the sponsor.

Please anyone in the house that can suggest what to do or refer any one that helps with POF wit percentage.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 1:36am On May 25, 2022
Firstly, I want to thank God for making this day a reality for me and thank you guys too for the many congratulations. Honestly I am short of words to explain this because it still look like a movie to me.

my story is long and I thank God it ended in praise after all.

this journey started in 2018 when I first nursed the plan of travelling out which was motivated by something that happened in my office. I started looking for ways to Japa and stumbled on nairaland. there, I met a guy Joe and sent him a message and luckily he responded and agreed to help me get admission to conestoga college, which he did but it was a college diploma.

I was happy and started making plans to apply for visa and in November 2018, I applied for Visa. When my biometrics instruction letter came, I discovered that I wrongly imputed my Country of Origin as Algeria and I felt so bad. I asked on Nairaland and was told to send an updated IMM1249 form and I did and it was corrected.

December 2018, the Visas was rejected and i felt so bad and started looking for ways to apply for another school. it was then I met Frank Roben and I started chatting with him. He told me there was no career progression and that I needed to apply for a program that shows progression. I started looking for schools and finally stumbled on Humber college PGC in Business Management. I applied and was given admission and the visa processing preparations began.

I applied for my visa on April 17 2019 and the wait began. To cut the whole story short, I was refused on July 13th 2019.

I got tired of the whole process and a friend told me about the express entry and I decided to focus on that and leave them with their wahala.

I evaluated my credentials, and started preparation for Ielts and in January 2020, I took my first ielts and had overall 7.5 but I needed 8.5 to be on 485. I felt so bad and decided to write again. In February 2020 I wrote the second and it was 7.5 too. This was how I decided to write back to back and on the 10th attempt, I had 8.5 and was so happy.

I updated my profile and few days after, Vivid became intense and ITA was put on hold. ( see me see village people, but we moveeeee)

I continued waiting for ITA and in January, I added a year and lost about 5 points. omo, e be like say this journey no be for me. the thought of marriage come dey enter my head. at least make I marry know say na that one I achieve. but mercy said no.

in 2021, I decided to give study route another shot and this time I no go near Ontario. lol

I started looking for schools and channeled my search to NB and MB although I applied and got admission at Seneca and centennial but these were back up plan.

Finally I saw this school in Winnipeg and I contacted them. Their application process was bomb because u must send transcript directly from school and application fee was 190Cad. Omo, I decided to try and see what happens. I applied and it took my school 4 months to send transcript after several greasing of palm and pleas. finally they gave me admission and I paid the 5k Cad deposit.

I started arranging documents for my application and was asking many questions. I wrote my SOP and one babe for our Manitoba group gave me clue on how to write a separate LOE for my Finance.

I had lump sums and was worried about how to address it, I met someone who gave me clue on how he did his. and it was superb.

I finally submitted my application on 28November and the wait started. one, two, three months gone and my application was without form and void while people were getting eligibility and Ghost update, me no even see spirit talk of Ghost(lol)

I paid another part tuition and sent the receipt and yet nothing. April came and my school sent me a mail to confirm if I am resuming in may and defer (may 2023 because my program has only 1 intake every year) if I am not or start online.

Omo I didn't respond, I intensified prayers and I was always ranting to frnds

April 30 and no PPR and eligibility never even start for my profile and it was then I made up my mind to start online(if I perish, I perish) I ordered for my GCMS note which came back empty. info sharing complete, medical passed, background check:complete.

I didn't want to tell anyone so nobody will tell me not to. I did my orientation on 3 and 4 may and lectures started 5th may. it wasnt funny because my program was evening (6 to 9pm CA time) which is 12 to 3 am our time but na me sign am, so I must do am.

I updated IRCC bout this and they sent me a message that my application is under review. I decided not to send another mail. na their country, any thing they wan do, make them do.

I left them and didn't even check my application for one week. on 9th may, I ordered for my second notes and was waiting for to come to know what is happening. I logged in after 1week on 19th May, and discovered that my eligibility has started and I even had a ghost update.

I intensified prayers, strted fast on and was also doing 12am prayers. This afternoon, I logged into my mail and omo I died I was shaking as I speedily logged into my Gckey. it was then It dawned on me that My Canada dream is now a reality.

May God bless all of you.

Application Timeline

Portal -Old IRCC Portal
App Submitted - November 28, 2021
Upfront Medical - Oct 5th , 2021
Medicals Passed - Dec 22, 2021
Eligibility Review Started - May 19, 2022
BVL/PPR - May 24, 2022
Duration - 6months (3rd time applicant)

Documents Submitted

Letter of Acceptance(2 years )
SOP(5 pages)
Tuition Receipt
WAEC Certificate
Undergraduate Certificate
NYSC Certificate
IELTS Result (General - 8.5)
Pics of myself taken in a poultry farm( as home tie) told them I love my fowls and they love me so I am coming back to be with them (lol) no mind me.
Transcripts
International Passport
Birth Certificates of me and siblings
Vaccination Card
eMedical Slip
Mum's ID Voters Card
Family Pictures (Labelled everyone)
study leave letter
letter of Introduction
letter from my cooperative showing I am a member and that they gave me 3m
investment agreement, ( thanks to Olabiyi for this idea)
Hire purchase agreement
land lease agreement
survey plan
1 year MBS - Personal Account (9.2million balance, 13.5m With steady inflow and outflow
salary payslip
LOE for finance

Note: I notarized the investment , land lease and hire purchase documents

I think these are the documents I submitted. Thank you for reading my longggggg PPR gist and timeline, I hope it'll be useful to others one way or the other. I wish everyone who is expecting a positive result soonest

50 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Symplyannaa: 2:16am On May 25, 2022
Taiyejenny:

Only God can do it ; I tap into your testimony… congratulations
Please email me ����
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Symplyannaa: 2:23am On May 25, 2022
Evergreen694:
@Sapte pls could you be so kind as to drop your email address?. I would really appreciate it, thank you.

Please add me ������
Morrisjonahmaryann125@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Symplyannaa: 2:39am On May 25, 2022
lovelygirl4life:
Check your mail

Please email me too @morrisjonahmaryann125@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 2:44am On May 25, 2022
Chukwuemekatehi:
Firstly, I want to thank God for making this day a reality for me and thank you guys too for the many congratulations. Honestly I am short of words to explain this because it still look like a movie to me.

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Pkay28(f): 3:20am On May 25, 2022
Thank God and congratulations

Chukwuemekatehi post=113146745]Firstly, I want to thank God for making this day a reality for me and thank you guys too for the many congratulations. Honestly I am short of words to explain this because it still look like a movie to me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by loohlaah: 4:39am On May 25, 2022
possessor1:
first application April 6 2021: (old portal)Biometrics
April 7th.. Biometrics updated ..July 8th: 
May 19: Upfront Medical
Medicals done May 19 ....
June 2 Upfront medical updated 
--- no NSE request at allEligibility started July 16th
Request Letter Back charge July 31st
Paid August 2nd PFL Procedural fairness 
August 25thResponded to procedural fairness
August 29th Visa denied November 12th

The reason for the PFL/charge back was that my agent used someone's card to pay my visa fees. I was pissed, but I was like...I can't let someone pour sand in my Garri. Initially I thought he was being fraudulent because the person with the card he used to pay wasn't forthcoming with the bank statement. I quickly paid another application fee without an explanation.

IRCC sent me mail showing PFL and a potential 5 years ban saying I should explain why debt to the crown was incurred in the first place. Mogbe!
I was here thinking...how do I explain to IRCC that a friend used his friend's card to pay for my VISA application.Guess what that's exactly what I did. I told IRCC exactly that! and that it was a common problem in the NIgerian banking system.

I also shared a CBN article talking about the dollar limit CBN placed on Nigerian banks.I took it to court to notarize it.
The guy later sent his statement,  I added it to what was sent.
After everything I got rejected on November 12, 2021

I put myself together and reapplied December 3rd with the new portal. (This time I paid full tuition and switched progratailored to my current job experience)No single thing in my application changed. I started classes online which was a story for another day. I sent emails and webforms, no response. At one point I thought something was wrong with the portal! I was like, unlike the old portal where I was getting updatesMedical viewed, with date viewed/ updated. Eligibility etc. This one is nothing! like no single update.

December, January, February, March...I was like hmmmmmmm. Then in March. IRCC responded to my webform saying I should resubmit all the documents I applied with! I was like what!!! IRCC lost my file or what? (by this time some people I started the process with and got rejected were already in the UK asking me how far... wont I jump ship to the UK? that IRCC is using us to catch trips.

I was like sighhh. I encouraged myself in the Lord. I submitted everything again to IRCC through webform. 2 weeks later this time In April 2022. They sent another email saying that I should submit everything again. 
This time I panicked . I started calling on God like my life depended on it.

It actually did.Because He is the alpha and Omega, my application is in between. He is El roi ...The God who sees. It was at this point I shared what was going on with Maureen. 
Maureen was like I should just hang in there.. and keep believing. Her encouragement was like cold soothing water in a dry and thirsty land.
I also reached out to 2 MPs, they were like its not in their jurisdiction, except it is critical. I emailed one of them saying I have not even gotten an update. He said he will send a mail to IRCC on my behalf. This was third week of april.

IRCC responded to him that criminality has been passed. I was like what does that even mean... Im like okay...
Then I sent another strong, subtle, emotional but stern mail that I think my situation is very critical because my next semester is not online and I really need a response.He sent another mail to IRCC stating that if I don't hear from them in 4 weeks, I should send him a mail.

May 23rd I sent him a mail.Booom!!!
PPR May 24th!
2nd Application timeline
Dec 3 applied* (no signle update...my portal hasnt changed!)
May 24th PPR

Im open to questions

Wow… this is a peculiar case … wow.. God be praised. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 5:44am On May 25, 2022
Chyigb:

Nothing yet
did they reply your webform and emails?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Richy5565(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2022
Good morning house, please is there a format for a third party sponsorship letter? Please who has a template?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by aclfemmy(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2022
A very big congratulation brother. May the land of Canada you.

Chukwuemekatehi:

this journey started in 2018 when I first nursed the plan of travelling out which was motivated by something that happened in my office. I started looking for ways to Japa and stumbled on nairaland. there, I met a guy Joe and sent him a message and luckily he responded and agreed to help me get admission to conestoga college, which he did but it was a college diploma.

I was happy and started making plans to apply for visa and in November 2018, I applied for Visa. When my biometrics instruction letter came, I discovered that I wrongly imputed my Country of Origin as Algeria and I felt so bad. I asked on Nairaland and was told to send an updated IMM1249 form and I did and it was corrected.

December 2018, the Visas was rejected and i felt so bad and started looking for ways to apply for another school. it was then I met Frank Roben and I started chatting with him. He told me there was no career progression and that I needed to apply for a program that shows progression. I started looking for schools and finally stumbled on Humber college PGC in Business Management. I applied and was given admission and the visa processing preparations began.

I applied for my visa on April 17 2019 and the wait began. To cut the whole story short, I was refused on July 13th 2019.

I got tired of the whole process and a friend told me about the express entry and I decided to focus on that and leave them with their wahala.

I evaluated my credentials, and started preparation for Ielts and in January 2020, I took my first ielts and had overall 7.5 but I needed 8.5 to be on 485. I felt so bad and decided to write again. In February 2020 I wrote the second and it was 7.5 too. This was how I decided to write back to back and on the 10th attempt, I had 8.5 and was so happy.

I updated my profile and few days after, Vivid became intense and ITA was put on hold. ( see me see village people, but we moveeeee)

I continued waiting for ITA and in January, I added a year and lost about 5 points. omo, e be like say this journey no be for me. the thought of marriage come dey enter my head. at least make I marry know say na that one I achieve. but mercy said no.

in 2021, I decided to give study route another shot and this time I no go near Ontario. lol

I started looking for schools and channeled my search to NB and MB although I applied and got admission at Seneca and centennial but these were back up plan.

Finally I saw this school in Winnipeg and I contacted them. Their application process was bomb because u must send transcript directly from school and application fee was 190Cad. Omo, I decided to try and see what happens. I applied and it took my school 4 months to send transcript after several greasing of palm and pleas. finally they gave me admission and I paid the 5k Cad deposit.

I started arranging documents for my application and was asking many questions. I wrote my SOP and one babe for our Manitoba group gave me clue on how to write a separate LOE for my Finance.

I had lump sums and was worried about how to address it, I met someone who gave me clue on how he did his. and it was superb.

I finally submitted my application on 28November and the wait started. one, two, three months gone and my application was without form and void while people were getting eligibility and Ghost update, me no even see spirit talk of Ghost(lol)

I paid another part tuition and sent the receipt and yet nothing. April came and my school sent me a mail to confirm if I am resuming in may and defer (may 2023 because my program has only 1 intake every year) if I am not or start online.

April 30 and no PPR and eligibility never even start for my profile and it was then I made up my mind to start online(if I perish, I perish) I ordered for my GCMS note which came back empty. info sharing complete, medical passed, background check:complete.

I didn't want to tell anyone so nobody will tell me not to. I did my orientation on 3 and 4 may and lectures started 5th may. it wasnt funny because my program was evening (6 to 9pm CA time) which is 12 to 3 am our time but na me sign am, so I must do am.

I updated IRCC bout this and they sent me a message that my application is under review. I decided not to send another mail. na their country, any thing they wan do, make them do.

I left them and didn't even check my application for one week. on 9th may, I ordered for my second notes and was waiting for to come to know what is happening. I logged in after 1week on 19th May, and discovered that my eligibility has started and I even had a ghost update.

I intensified prayers, strted fast on and was also doing 12am prayers. This afternoon, I logged into my mail and omo I died I was shaking as I speedily logged into my Gckey. it was then It dawned on me that My Canada dream is now a reality.

Application Timeline

Portal -Old IRCC Portal
BVL/PPR - May 24, 2022

Documents Submitted

SOP(5 pages)
Tuition Receipt
WAEC Certificate
NYSC Certificate
Pics of myself taken in a poultry farm( as home tie) told them I love my fowls and they love me so I am coming back to be with them (lol) no mind me.
Transcripts
International Passport
Vaccination Card
eMedical Slip
Mum's ID Voters Card
study leave letter
letter of Introduction
Hire purchase agreement
land lease agreement
survey plan
1 year MBS - Personal Account (9.2million balance, 13.5m With steady inflow and outflow
salary payslip
LOE for finance

I think these are the documents I submitted. Thank you for reading my longggggg PPR gist and timeline, I hope it'll be useful to others one way or the other. I wish everyone who is expecting a positive result soonest

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by aclfemmy(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2022
Please could you share with us the school in Winnipeg you applied to and the course of study too? Thks

Chukwuemekatehi:

Application Timeline

Portal -Old IRCC Portal
BVL/PPR - May 24, 2022

Documents Submitted

SOP(5 pages)
Tuition Receipt
WAEC Certificate
NYSC Certificate
Transcripts
International Passport
Vaccination Card
eMedical Slip
Mum's ID Voters Card
study leave letter
letter of Introduction
Hire purchase agreement
land lease agreement
survey plan
salary payslip
LOE for finance

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by aclfemmy(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2022
It's instructive to know about this if it's forbidden to use a third-party card in paying one's visa application fee. Anyone knowledgeable about this should endeavour to enlighten us too.

Aitchugo:

Hello. Congrats on your PPR. I also used a friend's dollar card to pay for my visa fees. Does that mean I will incur the same issue?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Senorita123(f): 7:39am On May 25, 2022
Please fam, I am currently looking at Pgd since bachelors degree in sociology was a 2:2. I would really appreciate a list of less expensive or cheaper schools that don’t waste time with admission. I am considering Jan 2023 admission. Please looking at the time frame, is this still feasible? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ebukawilson13: 7:41am On May 25, 2022
Hello House.
Good morning to you all.

Please i really need help with my SOP. Please who can help me?

Secondly i got admission to study Records and Information management in College of the North Atlantic.

Meanwhile i applied with my O level result since my Ond transcript in Mechanical engineering is not ready. I declared in my admission application that i haven't attended a post secondary institution before.
I will like to know if i can add attending a post secondary institution in my visa application in order to reduce the study gap of 6 years (since i finished secondary school).
Please who can help me on how to address this issue.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kweje: 7:49am On May 25, 2022
Chukwuemekatehi:

my story is long and I thank God it ended in praise
Congratulations once again.
Please can you point me to the Manitoba Group? It will be highly appreciated.

All the best and may Canada favour you immensely.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 8:01am On May 25, 2022
Ebukawilson13:
Hello House.
Good morning to you all.

Please i really need help with my SOP. Please who can help me?

Secondly i got admission to study Records and Information management in College of the North Atlantic.

Meanwhile i applied with my O level result since my Ond transcript in Mechanical engineering is not ready. I declared in my admission application that i haven't attended a post secondary institution before.
I will like to know if i can add attending a post secondary institution in my visa application in order to reduce the study gap of 6 years (since i finished secondary school).
Please who can help me on how to address this issue.

I know that ND program is 2 years, you said you had your high school certificate 6 years ago. If this is true, it's easy to simplify your 6 year study gap.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by philmo(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2022
nairagrounds:
Let’s meet if you apply to the Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE).

Hi Good morning please can we chat on WhatsApp? I also applied and I’ll appreciate if you can give me some advice/ guidance on what to do next. My number is 09023766325
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Cotyozimede: 8:45am On May 25, 2022
makano:
Congrats once again Ameryzzy

First of all, all glory to God for giving me the knowledge and wisdom to handle your application which has ended in praise.

And I also wanna thank you for trusting in my expertise to handle your application despite we haven't physically met once, I also thank you for trusting in my integrity and transparency all through the d

Canada can't wait for you to explode..

It has ended in praise..am happy for u oooo

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 8:46am On May 25, 2022
URGENT
Hello Guru in the house.
Please help me ooo
I have compressed my documents but it still more than 2MB. I'm using the new portal.
I want to ask whether I can remove and add to the document that is not upto 2MB.
Like the space for letter of acceptance and space for passport document. Can i add other documents to them to spread it.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 8:50am On May 25, 2022
Please i have a question.
Is it a must that Nysc certificate has to be part of the document to be submitted to ircc?
Why I asked this question is I am an awaiting corp member,I should be going for service this month but ASUU keeps messing things up. So my plan is by the time I apply for an admission to Conestoga later this year and I get the admission,I would want to start my visa process Jan (should be ending Nysc Oct 2023).
So by the time I end Nysc,I immediately fly to Canada. So is it a must I have Nysc cert before processing my Visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 8:56am On May 25, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
Please i have a question.
Is it a must that Nysc certificate has to be part of the document to be submitted to ircc?
Why I asked this question is I am an awaiting corp member,I should be going for service this month but ASUU keeps messing things up. So my plan is by the time I apply for an admission to Conestoga later this year and I get the admission,I would want to start my visa process Jan (should be ending Nysc Oct 2023).
So by the time I end Nysc,I immediately fly to Canada. So is it a must I have Nysc cert before processing my Visa?

The main reason people attach NYSC cert is to prove employment or work experience during the service year.

It serves as a reference letter which evidences that an applicant was working during that period.

It is not compulsory if your case scenario doesn't need it

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Graceade2022: 9:30am On May 25, 2022
Hey everyone,
Please in a case where the amount stated on the tax clearance as annual income is different (low) from salaries paid in the bank statement of account, will this be an issue at the embassy?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:09am On May 25, 2022
ShowYoung:

The main reason people attach NYSC cert is to prove employment or work experience during the service year.

It serves as a reference letter which evidences that an applicant was working during that period.

It is not compulsory if your case scenario doesn't need it

Alright thank you sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hafeez6948: 10:17am On May 25, 2022
aclfemmy:
It's instructive to know about this if it's forbidden to use a third-party card in paying one's visa application fee. Anyone knowledgeable about this should endeavour to enlighten us too.

VALID QUESTION
This question is a valid one that deserves an answer. Ona wey don collect visa and gurus should help us, cuz someone has just claimed IRCC had an issue with such payment. How true?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hafeez6948: 10:21am On May 25, 2022
Dis canadian visa processing system isnt good at all. Its can destroy ones full year plan and still hold you hostage plus the mental health issues, had i know i would have accepted my admission in Ireland all na d same abroad. God knows best

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SIMPLIFIED(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2022
Mightyraw:
Good afternoon friends,
Can someone help with choice of course of study in canada for my msc,
I studied mechanical engineering in my undergraduate and i had a 2.1

i'm looking forward to something more professional as i have been doing business not relating to my field of study since i graduated 2019.
2019 is not far and you have a 2:1 I will advice you continue with a postgraduate in Engineering, it has more prospects for you as an Immigrant.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sound60(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2022
Hafeez6948:

VALID QUESTION
This question is a valid one that deserves an answer. Ona wey don collect visa and gurus should help us, cuz someone has just claimed IRCC had an issue with such payment. How true?

You can pay with a third party card
Or better you download barter app and create a virtual dollar card for payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Conchita: 11:03am On May 25, 2022
possessor1:
first application April 6 2021: (old portal)Biometrics
April 7th.. Biometrics updated ..July 8th: 
May 19: Upfront Medical
Medicals done May 19 ....
June 2 Upfront medical updated 
--- no NSE request at allEligibility started July 16th
Request Letter Back charge July 31st
Paid August 2nd PFL Procedural fairness 
August 25thResponded to procedural fairness
August 29th Visa denied November 12th

The reason for the PFL/charge back was that my agent used someone's card to pay my visa fees. I was pissed, but I was like...I can't let someone pour sand in my Garri. Initially I thought he was being fraudulent because the person with the card he used to pay wasn't forthcoming with the bank statement. I quickly paid another application fee without an explanation.

IRCC sent me mail showing PFL and a potential 5 years ban saying I should explain why debt to the crown was incurred in the first place. Mogbe!
I was here thinking...how do I explain to IRCC that a friend used his friend's card to pay for my VISA application.Guess what that's exactly what I did. I told IRCC exactly that! and that it was a common problem in the NIgerian banking system.

I also shared a CBN article talking about the dollar limit CBN placed on Nigerian banks.I took it to court to notarize it.
The guy later sent his statement,  I added it to what was sent.
After everything I got rejected on November 12, 2021

I put myself together and reapplied December 3rd with the new portal. (This time I paid full tuition and switched progratailored to my current job experience)No single thing in my application changed. I started classes online which was a story for another day. I sent emails and webforms, no response. At one point I thought something was wrong with the portal! I was like, unlike the old portal where I was getting updatesMedical viewed, with date viewed/ updated. Eligibility etc. This one is nothing! like no single update.

December, January, February, March...I was like hmmmmmmm. Then in March. IRCC responded to my webform saying I should resubmit all the documents I applied with! I was like what!!! IRCC lost my file or what? (by this time some people I started the process with and got rejected were already in the UK asking me how far... wont I jump ship to the UK? that IRCC is using us to catch trips.

I was like sighhh. I encouraged myself in the Lord. I submitted everything again to IRCC through webform. 2 weeks later this time In April 2022. They sent another email saying that I should submit everything again. 
This time I panicked . I started calling on God like my life depended on it.

It actually did.Because He is the alpha and Omega, my application is in between. He is El roi ...The God who sees. It was at this point I shared what was going on with Maureen. 
Maureen was like I should just hang in there.. and keep believing. Her encouragement was like cold soothing water in a dry and thirsty land.
I also reached out to 2 MPs, they were like its not in their jurisdiction, except it is critical. I emailed one of them saying I have not even gotten an update. He said he will send a mail to IRCC on my behalf. This was third week of april.

IRCC responded to him that criminality has been passed. I was like what does that even mean... Im like okay...
Then I sent another strong, subtle, emotional but stern mail that I think my situation is very critical because my next semester is not online and I really need a response.He sent another mail to IRCC stating that if I don't hear from them in 4 weeks, I should send him a mail.

May 23rd I sent him a mail.Booom!!!
PPR May 24th!
2nd Application timeline
Dec 3 applied* (no signle update...my portal hasnt changed!)
May 24th PPR

List of documents submitted are
1. Admission Letter
2. Degree Certificate.
3. Previous Company Contract Letter and ID card. (notarized)
4. Current Company Contract Letter and ID card. (notarized)
5. Leave of Absence 
7. IELTS Exam Result. (notarized)
8. Full Conestoga Tuition Fee Invoice. 
9. Sponsors’ Sworn Affidavit of Financial Support.
10. Sponsorship letter. (notarized)
11. Sponsors’ Financial Statement.
12. Sponsors’ Investment Portfolio.
13. Sponsors’ Sworn Affidavit and Police Report for loss of Retirement Letter. (notarized)
14. Sponsors’ International Passport Data Page.
15. Sponsors’ Land Sale Receipt. (notarized)
16. International Passport Data page.
17. Payslip from March 2021 – October 2021.
18. Travel History – Visa Page on Passport. ( 9 years ago UK and Turkey)
19. Reference letter from School.
20. Bank Reference Letter. 
21. My Electronic Financial Statement with ticket ID and password.
22. WES

Im open to questions
Congratulations dear...
Please can you send me a sample of your emotional mail to the MP

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.