Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908822 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jibfem: 8:09pm On May 25, 2022
jibfem:

Hello sir
Please How do I contact you, I would love you to help me on relocating to Canada via student visa. I am an entrepreneur, I run a fashion business. I train people who have interest in fashion designing and also sew for sale. I would love to go in for a diploma course in fashion designing, but in a state that is less expensive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 8:24pm On May 25, 2022
Thank you
Sunkanmi64:
You don't need the medical form if you're going for upfront medicals. It is for people who got medical request from IRCC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jeezybuck: 8:25pm On May 25, 2022
Please pardon me for my post, it might come with a lot of typo, I am typing this dead drunk.

My Journey started in late September, I was in my room relaxing on my bed when my wife's cousin called me from Canada to say hello. We had a long conversation and he told me it would be nice to have me and my wife around in New Brunswick. Immediately he said that something triggered me to get in on it and I did immediately.

At first, I was going to let my wife do the study thing, but for some reasons I changed my mind that I will be the one to do it.

He sent me the website of UNB but I didn't meet up with the requirements because I had 2.2, I reverted to him and he advised I checked NBCC. I checked in with NBCC, I went to get my NECO certificate, I had my Bsc certificate already and I called my friend and he applied for my transcript, it took about 3 weeks and it was delivered to me.

I applied to NBCC and the wait started, it took about 7 to 8 weeks and these guys won't say a thing, around Christmas they were sending me Christmas messages and I was happy thinking they will admit me for them to send me seasoned greetings, come 31th of December or so i got a bad breakfast, i was waitlisted for the program I applied for, i didn't know what that meant and I contacted Olaide on NL and she told me not to wait on the waitlist I should apply to other schools immediately. I summoned the courage out of desperation and I applied to three more schools namely NCSS, Canadore and Sheridan college. While I was desperate for admission I messaged Niagara college to ask about their admission. Weeks after, On this faithful day I got a call and this lady said she was calling from Niagara college, She said she has been trying to contact me for several days but my emails won't go through and they found my number. She asked about my qualification and work experience, and she told me to apply and make payment and they will review my application. This lady came like an angel and she helped follow through with my application, she was in touch with me from week to week and she assured me if I met the requirement I will get admission. Weeks after, admission came through, I paid the deposit without hesitation and a few weeks after I got 3 admissions from the schools I applied to earlier and that makes it 4 admissions.

I didn't know how else to proceed, I have been following the Canadian student visa section since late September 2021, when the time came to put my application in I contacted frank Robben but he didn't respond to my email and I noticed Makano was very active at the time and have been helpful with questions asked on the platform so I reached out to him he replied almost immediately and we talked, I felt he would be the one to write my SOP, but to my surprise, he said he can't, i have to write my story myself for him to develop on, immediately I went back to a post regarding SOP where the poster wrote a good write up about a cobler (Shoemaking narrative) I followed through and I used it as a guideline (God bless the person that wrote it). I took a notebook and I started writing, I sent back everything I wrote makano, he did his adjustments and sent it all back, I was expecting it to happen within a few days, but it took longer than I thought. Later he sent it to me and I again forwarded it to my friend for review.

Makano gave me a list of the documents to put together and how to arrange them, I couldn't meet up with everything, he advised me to use what I have. I gathered it all and it was time to submit, my documents were way over the 4 MB limit it was 30 something MB for supporting documents and about 12MB for proof of funds, i had too many pages, it took more than 2 weeks to get it down to 4 MB but i couldn't they keep coming out blurry, I had sleepless nights because of this stupid PDF thing, I couldn't go to work, Makano was telling me what and what to do to get it down and God willing I got it down.

I submitted my application on the first of March and the wait started, the evening I applied i told myself I won't let this bother me, I will continue life as usual, but that was a big lie after about the 5th day I couldn't concentrate any longer all my thought was around my application as this Canadian journey determines my going forward with life. I couldn't function any longer, I couldn't concentrate on my work, I was just in a fix and I didn't know how to proceed, I check my email at least 100 times a day ( i am not exaggerating) I realized this Canadian journey is not for the faint-hearted. I struggled to get by from day today

One thing I appreciate most about Makano is his encouragement and he is always checking in, he keeps messaging me to ask how far with my application if there is any update, I tell him baba everything is still the same since the last time.

Just yesterday he was the one who contacted me again to ask if there is any update and I told him no, he asked if my application is up to 13 weeks I told him yesterday makes it 12 weeks, and he said to wait 2 more weeks before I start firing them mails and webform.

Today happened to be another rough day as it has always been, my school called but I didn't take the call they were going to ask about my application and I don't want anyone adding salt to my wound so I didn't pick the call, after I got a mail from the school I just ignored it. I was busy drinking my bullet when I saw a mail icon on my phone I opened it up and it was from IRCC. Immediately i was sweating from head to toe, my balls were soaked in sweat, I chatted with my wife immediately to express my fears and let her know I got a mail from IRCC she encouraged me to log in and check.

My people I opened it and I got the best mail of my life "Original Passport Request", I went berserk i was crying like a baby, I called my wife to share the news with her and again I called Makano he didn't pick. I cried like a baby for soooooo long, I wasn't crying because I had tears to shed I was crying because i didn't believe what the Lord has done for me.

What God cannot do does not exist, God will come for all of us.

To every expectant, it will happen by the special grace of God, to those that have been delayed please do not give up, fire on and do it all over again.

A big thank you to God, Makano, Frank, Just Mellow, Anon, Lekkiboboe, Showyoung, Teemenzo (went quiet), Osemigbo I can't really spell it, and the rest I can't remember their names God bless us all. You have no idea how helpful you all have been on this thread, God will reward you all in beautiful ways.

First-time applicant, GC KEY.
Application Submission : March 1
Biometrics: March 4
Upfront Medicals Feb 14th; Updated: March 7
PPR and BVL: May 25

Documents submitted.
LOA
BSC certificate 2012
Neco Cert
BSC Transcripts
SOP 6 pages
Police clearance certificate
Upfront medicals
Business ID card and complimentary card
CAC certificate
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
Wife's birth certificate
Sister's birth certificate
Nin Slip
Affidavit of return
Wife's consent letter
Wifes's work ID
Wife's affidavit change of name
Wife land and agreement receipt
Friends testimonial
Vehicle receipt
Pictures of house
Pictures of an inherited house
Wedding pictures
family pictures
pictures of my businesses
Acceptant deposit: I = later paid full first term and sent the receipt via web form and email. I Ircc replied after a month or so and eligibility started the day they acknowledged receipt
Statement of account 14M
Reference letter from the bank
Business receipts
Several land documents and agreement
Survey plan
Inherited house documents
Tenancy lease documents

God will come through for every one of us, Thank you again to everyone. I have been a silent observer

jeezybuck:
My people its PPR, please give me some time. I will share timeline..

March 1 applicant.

45 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by canforum65: 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemie22: 8:31pm On May 25, 2022
Johnvee11:

Wow
Which portal did you use the new portal?
Yes, new portal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 8:37pm On May 25, 2022
I don't think it's a good idea. I feel adding more documents will only add to the processing time, unless the documents are absolutely necessary.
Just my thoughts... Will appreciate other inputs on this.
It will end in praise regardless.

Akexstinger:

You n I are in the same shoe. Applied January 4th. Eligibility started May 4 , ordered for 3rd GCMS note May 5th, and then yesterday I sent them my updated bank statement and POF and then today I sent them my personal property documents, gift deed of land n property and the documents from my dad and attached photos of me n my Dad and also of my mum then my dad’s age declaration and my own via webform n via email. I no wan hear story, I wan try seal up the ones I no put initially.
Tomorrow I will send them by school transcripts, secondary school transcript , my expired IELTS general training Cert of 2018, English language proficiency letter from my school and additional professional certification, I didn’t put all these things before , I only uploaded my school certificate. And my previous two GCMS notes didn’t say anything apart from background info sharing complete. So waiting up till now is God, and my 3rd GCMS note will come next 2 weeks, and with eligibility already started after 5 months then it means any moment decision can come out , so since I never see GCMS note then make I Kuku de send them Wetin I get

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by canforum65: 8:42pm On May 25, 2022
Nikky6:

Congrats!!!
Passport Submission Information after Study Permit Approval.

For Lagos Office:

Walk into any DHL or UPS store, you can google & check for the one's near you.

This is the Address you will mail your documents to:

Canada Visa Application Centre
Ground Floor, The Manor
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki Phase 1
Lagos
Nigeria

Documents to go with to the DHL Office:

- Two photocopies of your international passport data page
- Your International Passport itself
- Passport request letter
- Biometric confirmation slip (the document you were given after u did your Biometrics)
-Two copies of signed VFS consent forms

The VFS consent form is available at https://www./vfsconsentform

Put everything in a Big Brown Envelope,

Write your FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NO. & Email Address on the Envelope boldly
Send your documents via DHL 2-way courier.

The contact information of VFS in Nigeria is available at https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/contact-us
Thank you. The link to the VFS consent form is not going through.

Can anyone send a valid link to the VFS consent form as I have seen various versions on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omoba95(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2022
Congratulations!!!

jeezybuck:

March 1 applicant.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omoba95(f): 9:04pm On May 25, 2022
Congratulations!!!

canforum65:
good evening everyone.
I have received my PPR. I will like to know how to submit my passport?
Do I need to register and apply for visa on vfs global website before I submit my passport? Or do I just walk into the VFS office and drop the passport? DO I pay any amount?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Akexstinger(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2022
dbeautyful:
I don't think it's a good idea. I feel adding more documents will only add to the processing time, unless the documents are absolutely necessary.
Just my thoughts... Will appreciate other inputs on this.
It will end in praise regardless.

Initially I submitted few documents and it took them 5 months for eligibility to commence . So it is better I send everything I learnt here on nairaland and hold on.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 9:10pm On May 25, 2022
canforum65:

Thank you. The link to the VFS consent form is not going through.

Can anyone send a valid link to the VFS consent form as I have seen various versions on the internet.

VFS Consent form (PDF , 68KB)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/475#95633153

Download the above form and fill only the 2nd Page of the form

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 9:13pm On May 25, 2022
how much was the first semester fees
jeezybuck:
Please pardon me for my post, it might come with a lot of typo, I am typing this dead drunk.

My Journey started in late September, I was in my room relaxing on my bed when my wife's cousin called me from Canada to say hello. We had a long conversation and he told me it would be nice to have me and my wife around in New Brunswick. Immediately he said that something triggered me to get in on it and I did immediately.

At first, I was going to let my wife do the study thing, but for some reasons I changed my mind that I will be the one to do it.

He sent me the website of UNB but I didn't meet up with the requirements because I had 2.2, I reverted to him and he advised I checked NBCC. I checked in with NBCC, I went to get my NECO certificate, I had my Bsc certificate already and I called my friend and he applied for my transcript, it took about 3 weeks and it was delivered to me.

I applied to NBCC and the wait started, it took about 7 to 8 weeks and these guys won't say a thing, around Christmas they were sending me Christmas messages and I was happy thinking they will admit me for them to send me seasoned greetings, come 31th of December or so i got a bad breakfast, i was waitlisted for the program I applied for, i didn't know what that meant and I contacted Olaide on NL and she told me not to wait on the waitlist I should apply to other schools immediately. I summoned the courage out of desperation and I applied to three more schools namely NCSS, Canadore and Sheridan college. While I was desperate for admission I messaged Niagara college to ask about their admission. Weeks after, On this faithful day I got a call and this lady said she was calling from Niagara college, She said she has been trying to contact me for several days but my emails won't go through and they found my number. She asked about my qualification and work experience, and she told me to apply and make payment and they will review my application. This lady came like an angel and she helped follow through with my application, she was in touch with me from week to week and she assured me if I met the requirement I will get admission. Weeks after, admission came through, I paid the deposit without hesitation and a few weeks after I got 3 admissions from the schools I applied to earlier and that makes it 4 admissions.

I didn't know how else to proceed, I have been following the Canadian student visa section since late September 2021, when the time came to put my application in I contacted frank Robben but he didn't respond to my email and I noticed Makano was very active at the time and have been helpful with questions asked on the platform so I reached out to him he replied almost immediately and we talked, I felt he would be the one to write my SOP, but to my surprise, he said he can't, i have to write my story myself for him to develop on, immediately I went back to a post regarding SOP where the poster wrote a good write up about a cobler (Shoemaking narrative) I followed through and I used it as a guideline (God bless the person that wrote it). I took a notebook and I started writing, I sent back everything I wrote makano, he did his adjustments and sent it all back, I was expecting it to happen within a few days, but it took longer than I thought. Later he sent it to me and I again forwarded it to my friend for review.

Makano gave me a list of the documents to put together and how to arrange them, I couldn't meet up with everything, he advised me to use what I have. I gathered it all and it was time to submit, my documents were way over the 4 MB limit it was 30 something MB for supporting documents and about 12MB for proof of funds, i had too many pages, it took more than 2 weeks to get it down to 4 MB but i couldn't they keep coming out blurry, I had sleepless nights because of this stupid PDF thing, I couldn't go to work, Makano was telling me what and what to do to get it down and God willing I got it down.

I submitted my application on the first of March and the wait started, the evening I applied i told myself I won't let this bother me, I will continue life as usual, but that was a big lie after about the 5th day I couldn't concentrate any longer all my thought was around my application as this Canadian journey determines my going forward with life. I couldn't function any longer, I couldn't concentrate on my work, I was just in a fix and I didn't know how to proceed, I check my email at least 100 times a day ( i am not exaggerating) I realized this Canadian journey is not for the faint-hearted. I struggled to get by from day today

One thing I appreciate most about Makano is his encouragement and he is always checking in, he keeps messaging me to ask how far with my application if there is any update, I tell him baba everything is still the same since the last time.

Just yesterday he was the one who contacted me again to ask if there is any update and I told him no, he asked if my application is up to 13 weeks I told him yesterday makes it 12 weeks, and he said to wait 2 more weeks before I start firing them mails and webform.

Today happened to be another rough day as it has always been, my school called but I didn't take the call they were going to ask about my application and I don't want anyone adding salt to my wound so I didn't pick the call, after I got a mail from the school I just ignored it. I was busy drinking my bullet when I saw a mail icon on my phone I opened it up and it was from IRCC. Immediately i was sweating from head to toe, my balls were soaked in sweat, I chatted with my wife immediately to express my fears and let her know I got a mail from IRCC she encouraged me to log in and check.

My people I opened it and I got the best mail of my life "Original Passport Request", I went berserk i was crying like a baby, I called my wife to share the news with her and again I called Makano he didn't pick. I cried like a baby for soooooo long, I wasn't crying because I had tears to shed I was crying because i didn't believe what the Lord has done for me.

To every expectant, it will happen by the special grace of God, to those that have been delayed please do not give up, fire on and do it all over again.

A big thank you to God, Makano, Frank, Just Mellow, Anon, Lekkiboboe, Showyoung, Teemenzo (went quiet), Osemigbo I can't really spell it, and the rest I can't remember their names God bless us all. You have no idea how helpful you all have been on this thread, God will reward you all in beautiful ways.

Documents submitted.
LOA
BSC certificate 2012
Neco Cert
BSC Transcripts
SOP 6 pages
Upfront medicals
CAC certificate
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
Wife's birth certificate
Nin Slip
Affidavit of return
Wife's consent letter
Wifes's work ID
Friends testimonial
Vehicle receipt
Pictures of house
Wedding pictures
family pictures
Acceptant deposit: I = later paid full first term and sent the receipt via web form and email. I Ircc replied after a month or so and eligibility started the day they acknowledged receipt
Statement of account 14M
Business receipts
Survey plan
Tenancy lease documents

God will come through for every one of us, Thank you again to everyone. I have been a silent observer

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 9:16pm On May 25, 2022
jeezybuck:

Documents submitted.
LOA
BSC certificate 2012
Neco Cert
BSC Transcripts
SOP 6 pages
Upfront medicals
CAC certificate
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
Wife's birth certificate
Nin Slip
Affidavit of return
Wife's consent letter
Wifes's work ID
Friends testimonial
Vehicle receipt
Pictures of house
Wedding pictures
family pictures
Statement of account 14M
Business receipts
Survey plan
Tenancy lease documents

Congratulations to you ....

You are welcome, Amen to the prayer

All the best for you in Maple Land

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2022
jeezybuck:

March 1 applicant.

Wow, congratulations
May the land of Canada favour you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tudun: 9:24pm On May 25, 2022
Hello,please how did you submit additional documents after submitting please

You n I are in the same shoe. Applied January 4th. Eligibility started May 4 , ordered for 3rd GCMS note May 5th, and then yesterday I sent them my updated bank statement and POF and then today I sent them my personal property documents, gift deed of land n property and the documents from my dad and attached photos of me n my Dad and also of my mum then my dad’s age declaration and my own via webform n via email. I no wan hear story, I wan try seal up the ones I no put initially.
Tomorrow I will send them by school transcripts, secondary school transcript , my expired IELTS general training Cert of 2018, English language proficiency letter from my school and additional professional certification, I didn’t put all these things before , I only uploaded my school certificate. And my previous two GCMS notes didn’t say anything apart from background info sharing complete. So waiting up till now is God, and my 3rd GCMS note will come next 2 weeks, and with eligibility already started after 5 months then it means any moment decision can come out , so since I never see GCMS note then make I Kuku de send them Wetin I get [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Innit2022: 9:28pm On May 25, 2022
Congratulations

Chukwuemekatehi:
Firstly, I want to thank God for making this day a reality for me and thank you guys too for the many congratulations. Honestly I am short of words to explain this because it still look like a movie to me.

my story is long and I thank God it ended in praise after all.

this journey started in 2018 when I first nursed the plan of travelling out which was motivated by something that happened in my office. I started looking for ways to Japa and stumbled on nairaland. there, I met a guy Joe and sent him a message and luckily he responded and agreed to help me get admission to conestoga college, which he did but it was a college diploma.

I was happy and started making plans to apply for visa and in November 2018, I applied for Visa. When my biometrics instruction letter came, I discovered that I wrongly imputed my Country of Origin as Algeria and I felt so bad. I asked on Nairaland and was told to send an updated IMM1249 form and I did and it was corrected.

December 2018, the Visas was rejected and i felt so bad and started looking for ways to apply for another school. it was then I met Frank Roben and I started chatting with him. He told me there was no career progression and that I needed to apply for a program that shows progression. I started looking for schools and finally stumbled on Humber college PGC in Business Management. I applied and was given admission and the visa processing preparations began.

I applied for my visa on April 17 2019 and the wait began. To cut the whole story short, I was refused on July 13th 2019.

I got tired of the whole process and a friend told me about the express entry and I decided to focus on that and leave them with their wahala.

I evaluated my credentials, and started preparation for Ielts and in January 2020, I took my first ielts and had overall 7.5 but I needed 8.5 to be on 485. I felt so bad and decided to write again. In February 2020 I wrote the second and it was 7.5 too. This was how I decided to write back to back and on the 10th attempt, I had 8.5 and was so happy.

I updated my profile and few days after, Vivid became intense and ITA was put on hold. ( see me see village people, but we moveeeee)

I continued waiting for ITA and in January, I added a year and lost about 5 points. omo, e be like say this journey no be for me. the thought of marriage come dey enter my head. at least make I marry know say na that one I achieve. but mercy said no.

in 2021, I decided to give study route another shot and this time I no go near Ontario. lol

I started looking for schools and channeled my search to NB and MB although I applied and got admission at Seneca and centennial but these were back up plan.

Finally I saw this school in Winnipeg and I contacted them. Their application process was bomb because u must send transcript directly from school and application fee was 190Cad. Omo, I decided to try and see what happens. I applied and it took my school 4 months to send transcript after several greasing of palm and pleas. finally they gave me admission and I paid the 5k Cad deposit.

I started arranging documents for my application and was asking many questions. I wrote my SOP and one babe for our Manitoba group gave me clue on how to write a separate LOE for my Finance.

I had lump sums and was worried about how to address it, I met someone who gave me clue on how he did his. and it was superb.

I finally submitted my application on 28November and the wait started. one, two, three months gone and my application was without form and void while people were getting eligibility and Ghost update, me no even see spirit talk of Ghost(lol)

I paid another part tuition and sent the receipt and yet nothing. April came and my school sent me a mail to confirm if I am resuming in may and defer (may 2023 because my program has only 1 intake every year) if I am not or start online.

Omo I didn't respond, I intensified prayers and I was always ranting to frnds

April 30 and no PPR and eligibility never even start for my profile and it was then I made up my mind to start online(if I perish, I perish) I ordered for my GCMS note which came back empty. info sharing complete, medical passed, background check:complete.

I didn't want to tell anyone so nobody will tell me not to. I did my orientation on 3 and 4 may and lectures started 5th may. it wasnt funny because my program was evening (6 to 9pm CA time) which is 12 to 3 am our time but na me sign am, so I must do am.

I updated IRCC bout this and they sent me a message that my application is under review. I decided not to send another mail. na their country, any thing they wan do, make them do.

I left them and didn't even check my application for one week. on 9th may, I ordered for my second notes and was waiting for to come to know what is happening. I logged in after 1week on 19th May, and discovered that my eligibility has started and I even had a ghost update.

I intensified prayers, strted fast on and was also doing 12am prayers. This afternoon, I logged into my mail and omo I died I was shaking as I speedily logged into my Gckey. it was then It dawned on me that My Canada dream is now a reality.

May God bless all of you.

Application Timeline

Portal -Old IRCC Portal
App Submitted - November 28, 2021
Upfront Medical - Oct 5th , 2021
Medicals Passed - Dec 22, 2021
Eligibility Review Started - May 19, 2022
BVL/PPR - May 24, 2022
Duration - 6months (3rd time applicant)

Documents Submitted

Letter of Acceptance(2 years )
SOP(5 pages)
Tuition Receipt
WAEC Certificate
Undergraduate Certificate
NYSC Certificate
IELTS Result (General - 8.5)
Pics of myself taken in a poultry farm( as home tie) told them I love my fowls and they love me so I am coming back to be with them (lol) no mind me.
Transcripts
International Passport
Birth Certificates of me and siblings
Vaccination Card
eMedical Slip
Mum's ID Voters Card
Family Pictures (Labelled everyone)
study leave letter
letter of Introduction
letter from my cooperative showing I am a member and that they gave me 3m
investment agreement, ( thanks to Olabiyi for this idea)
Hire purchase agreement
land lease agreement
survey plan
1 year MBS - Personal Account (9.2million balance, 13.5m With steady inflow and outflow
salary payslip
LOE for finance

Note: I notarized the investment , land lease and hire purchase documents

I think these are the documents I submitted. Thank you for reading my longggggg PPR gist and timeline, I hope it'll be useful to others one way or the other. I wish everyone who is expecting a positive result soonest

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Akexstinger(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2022
tudun:
Hello,please how did you submit additional documents after submitting please

Tomorrow I will send them by school transcripts, secondary school transcript , my expired IELTS general training Cert of 2018, English language proficiency letter from my school and additional professional certification, I didn’t put all these things before , I only uploaded my school certificate. And my previous two GCMS notes didn’t say anything apart from background info sharing complete. So waiting up till now is God, and my 3rd GCMS note will come next 2 weeks, and with eligibility already started after 5 months then it means any moment decision can come out , so since I never see GCMS note then make I Kuku de send them Wetin I get
Through webform and email . All to Nairobi because my first and second GCMS shows nairobi as my primary processing center and London as the secondary.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Innit2022: 9:32pm On May 25, 2022
When did you do your upfront medicals?

Johnvee11:
Good day house…..
Submitted my application on May 17
Did biometrics 20th not yet updated showing we still need your fingerprint thought it supposed to be updated same day should I send the biometrics slip to IRCC?
Upfront medical 19— showing we are reviewing your medical results.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 9:35pm On May 25, 2022
nairagrounds:
Who's traveling for the fall? When are you leaving? Any cost-effective airline? I'll appreciate helpful tips. Thanks.

I am. August. Egyptair.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 9:38pm On May 25, 2022
Congratulations....go and prosper. We will join you soon grin
canforum65:
good evening everyone.
Do I need to register and apply for visa on vfs global website before I submit my passport? Or do I just walk into the VFS office and drop the passport? DO I pay any amount?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 9:49pm On May 25, 2022
Congratulations....go and prosper.

jeezybuck:

March 1 applicant.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by possessor1: 9:49pm On May 25, 2022
Where is the best for a walk in medical... Qlife or IOM?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 9:54pm On May 25, 2022
canforum65:
good evening everyone.

Congratulations... share your timeline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnvee11: 9:55pm On May 25, 2022
Innit2022:
When did you do your upfront medicals?

I did my upfront medical on19 of this month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 10:00pm On May 25, 2022
Yes. You can include them in the other sections. To make it easy for the vo to understand, kindly put a table of content before each section to make it easy for the vo to know what documents are there. Hope this helps.
AbionaT:
URGENT
Hello Guru in the house.
Please help me ooo
I have compressed my documents but it still more than 2MB. I'm using the new portal.
I want to ask whether I can remove and add to the document that is not upto 2MB.
Like the space for letter of acceptance and space for passport document. Can i add other documents to them to spread it.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 10:11pm On May 25, 2022
Akexstinger:

If you have backup explanation for the lump sum then no problem . For me my sponsor had 22k US dollars and gave me his bank statement which I used in January. From January to now is a long a period or time, so I asked him to send me 2.4 million into my account yesterday , and he also reprinted his bank statement showing 20k US dollars, I also went to my PFA to get a new letter which showed an improved pension fund from 2.3M in January when I submitted it the first time to 2.8M yesterday and that I can access 25 percent of it. Also the money I had in my two accounts have been there since January to now and I have also done transactions in my account since January to now. Also it was after I submitted my application that I paid my tuition balance of 7900 Cad from the same account. And then got a new leave letter from my company showing new dates because I had to defer from APril to September since my visa no come out since

Ok. So that mean I can send my updated bank statement, initially had 13m, now 15m, so I want to send them the new statement, then I was told it won't be okay, you have motivated me to go ahead and send it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 10:14pm On May 25, 2022
If table of content is not included, that doesn't affect the application? I had table of contents but my documents were lots, I compressed, compressed until compressor said no more compression. Then I remove some documents including table of contents.

Chuksiesmom:
Yes. You can include them in the other sections. To make it easy for the vo to understand, kindly put a table of content before each section to make it easy for the vo to know what documents are there. Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 10:54pm On May 25, 2022
The table of content makes the vo's work easier but it should not affect the application.

Lezy:
If table of content is not included, that doesn't affect the application? I had table of contents but my documents were lots, I compressed, compressed until compressor said no more compression. Then I remove some documents including table of contents.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EuniqueBabe: 11:05pm On May 25, 2022
Documents overload may work against you, my opinion. So if possible just put what directly is relevant to validate your claims and attach the table of content to make it organized for the officer reviewing them

Lezy:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kelchy: 11:05pm On May 25, 2022
It's PPR!!!!!

I can't believe this, I am still in shock, what my God cannot do does not exist.

I began this journey in 2019 through the Express Entry Program then Covid happened in 2020 and everything just pressed stop. I was very frustrated and just gave up on the Canadian journey until last year when my best friend applied and got her Canadian Student Visa, it was just the push I needed to revive my Japa spirit.

November of 2021, I applied to Conestoga college and NBCC, on the 14th of December, Conestoga College gave me admission while NBCC waitlisted me. Immediately I contacted MAKANO to find out what my chances were because I am married and I wanted my uncle to act as my sponsor. He said if I packaged my documents well, I will definitely get an approval, his positivity gave me the courage to go ahead and pay my tuition deposit.

Then , we began the application process, MAKANO was super helpful and patient, always available to answer my sometimes stupid questions, he followed me through the application from the documents needed to my SOP development, final document review and application. I applied on the 7th of February, after which I did an upfront medical on the 1st of March, then the wait began.......

The wait is the worst thing ever, I find myself constantly checking my email and signing into my account, then MAKANO and my best friend advised that I should constantly send emails to IRCC which I did three times daily for over 2 weeks�. Last week I sent emails to all the MPs, I didn't get any concrete response from them then my best friend also messaged them last weekend from Canada. I was already getting very frustrated and sad,my husband and friends kept on encouraging me until when I saw the golden mail this afternoon, I just started crying, I cried for over 5 minutes, then I started to call my husband, family and friends.

Application Timeline

New Portal
App submitted - 7th of February
Upfront medical- 1st of March
Medical updated to pass - 10th of March
Background check - still ongoing
Eligibility - Still under review
BVL/PPR - 25th of May

Documents Submitted

*Sponsor’s Documents*
1. CAC
2. International Passport
3. Letter of Sponsorship
4. Sponsor six (6) months bank statement - Over a hundred million naira
5. Reference Letter from the bank
6. Work Invoice/Receipt

*Applicants personal documents*
1. Copy of My Family Members Birth certificates.
2. College Unconditional Official Letter of Admission,
3. Tuition deposit receipt (from the College)
4. Copy of Applicant's Birth Certificate,
5. Copy of Police Character Certificate
6. Copy of West African Examinations Council Senior School Certificate,
7. Copy of Applicant’s International Passport Bio data page,
8. Copy of Applicant's family picture.
9. Statement of Purpose
10. NYSC discharge certificate
11. Degree certificate
12. Transcripts
13. Reference Letter from Former Employer
15. Employment letter
16. Letter of Introduction from my employer.
17.Reference Letter from my Bank.
18. Six (6) months Statement of Account (Personal Account)- slightly over 1 million naira
19.Work ID card
20.Resume
21. My 6 months’ payslip
22. Copy of Spouse International Passport
23. Spouse Employment Letter
24. Spouse 6-month payslip
25. Marriage Certificate
26. Change of Name Affidavit
27. Spouse Promotion Letter
28. Pictures of my sponsor and I
29. Land Survey Document

I am super grateful to God, my husband, best friend, makano (please patronize his services, he is really efficient) and everyone that provides information on this platform.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jvmum(f): 11:09pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=jeezybuck post=113173434]Please pardon me for my post, it might come with a lot of typo, I am typing this dead drunk.

Congratulations...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Aitchugo: 11:36pm On May 25, 2022
kelchy:
It's PPR!!!!!

I can't believe this, I am still in shock, what my God cannot do does not exist.

I began this journey in 2019 through the Express Entry Program then Covid happened in 2020 and everything just pressed stop. I was very frustrated and just gave up on the Canadian journey until last year when my best friend applied and got her Canadian Student Visa, it was just the push I needed to revive my Japa spirit.

November of 2021, I applied to Conestoga college and NBCC, on the 14th of December, Conestoga College gave me admission while NBCC waitlisted me. Immediately I contacted MAKANO to find out what my chances were because I am married and I wanted my uncle to act as my sponsor. He said if I packaged my documents well, I will definitely get an approval, his positivity gave me the courage to go ahead and pay my tuition deposit.

Then , we began the application process, MAKANO was super helpful and patient, always available to answer my sometimes stupid questions, he followed me through the application from the documents needed to my SOP development, final document review and application. I applied on the 7th of February, after which I did an upfront medical on the 1st of March, then the wait began.......

The wait is the worst thing ever, I find myself constantly checking my email and signing into my account, then MAKANO and my best friend advised that I should constantly send emails to IRCC which I did three times daily for over 2 weeks�. Last week I sent emails to all the MPs, I didn't get any concrete response from them then my best friend also messaged them last weekend from Canada. I was already getting very frustrated and sad,my husband and friends kept on encouraging me until when I saw the golden mail this afternoon, I just started crying, I cried for over 5 minutes, then I started to call my husband, family and friends.

Application Timeline

New Portal
App submitted - 7th of February
Upfront medical- 1st of March
Medical updated to pass - 10th of March
Background check - still ongoing
Eligibility - Still under review
BVL/PPR - 25th of March

Documents Submitted

*Sponsor’s Documents*
1. CAC
2. International Passport
3. Letter of Sponsorship
4. Sponsor six (6) months bank statement - Over a hundred million naira
5. Reference Letter from the bank
6. Work Invoice/Receipt

*Applicants personal documents*
1. Copy of My Family Members Birth certificates.
2. College Unconditional Official Letter of Admission,
3. Tuition deposit receipt (from the College)
4. Copy of Applicant's Birth Certificate,
5. Copy of Police Character Certificate
6. Copy of West African Examinations Council Senior School Certificate,
7. Copy of Applicant’s International Passport Bio data page,
8. Copy of Applicant's family picture.
9. Statement of Purpose
10. NYSC discharge certificate
11. Degree certificate
12. Transcripts
13. Reference Letter from Former Employer
15. Employment letter
16. Letter of Introduction from my employer.
17.Reference Letter from my Bank.
18. Six (6) months Statement of Account (Personal Account)- slightly over 1 million naira
19.Work ID card
20.Resume
21. My 6 months’ payslip
22. Copy of Spouse International Passport
23. Spouse Employment Letter
24. Spouse 6-month payslip
25. Marriage Certificate
26. Change of Name Affidavit
27. Spouse Promotion Letter
28. Pictures of my sponsor and I
29. Land Survey Document

I am super grateful to God, my husband, best friend, makano (please patronize his services, he is really efficient) and everyone that provides information on this platform.

Congratulations dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.