Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (906636 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations...may canada favour you.

shankeybee:
I just got request for my passport, coming back to share my timeline with documents submitted. Thanks to everyone for the insightful thread. A decision was made in less than a month

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Omo I picked first bank ooo
lamash:
Advisable visit the bank and branch you chose and beg them to quiclky review and approve the request. Ask for the operations manager. Or wait. The bank will review and approve or reject if the documents aren't complete.
After that na to wait till bank get FX to process. I hope u choose low-key banks like jaiz, fidelity, and the likes.
Access is 6-8weeks, uba no fx for now, gtb worse

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ananne: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2022
Good morning..

Please can someone help with the list of Canadian universities accepting applications for January and may 2023.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2022
ananne:
Good morning..

Please can someone help with the list of Canadian universities accepting applications for January and may 2023.

Thank you

Memorial University of Newfoundland

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2022
Good morning everyone,

Left nairaland for a while just to clear my head, I filled form a for payment of tuition I submitted yesterday night, my question now is do I need to do anything else?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Isyma:
Hi guys goodmorning, I need urgent advice, I've been processing form A for Fanshawe college school fees but has not gone successfully, now I just got admission at cambrian college with way lower tuition fee more like double of Fanshawe College tuition. Considering Fanshawe resuming by August 6th 2022 and Considering cambrian resuming by October 31st 2022. And also considering the quality of the two schools whc do think I should go for?
Should I just continue processing Fanshawe or just buy black market dollar and pay for cambrian immediately as their tuition is quite affordable?

Please help guys, Thanks

Go for Cambrian if it is PGWP eligible but don't buy at black market rate. Use Form A also for Cambrian. Don't be in a hurry.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 7:17am On Jun 01, 2022
ananne:
Good morning..

Thank you

Kindly Google it out.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Nkem99:
Good morning everyone
Please I have a few questions. I plan on submitting my application soon . I’m a bit scared because the will be the second time I am applying for Canada study visa. So my Uncle’s company will be sponsoring my tuition and my uncle has sent my living expenses( I leave with him so he sends me money frequently so there is financial history) And I’m submitting the company’s bank ,my uncle’s bank statement and my own . But I heard that ircc does not value company bank statement. Should I state in my sop that my uncle is the owner of the company so they will know that accessing the money won’t be a problem . Please I would appreciate if someone will answer me . Thank you
if you choose to submit his company bank account
1) he needs an introductory letter from the bank stating he is the owner of the account and sole signatory.

2) An introduction from the HR introducing your uncle as the CEO of the company

3) you can also add it to your SOP stating he is the owner

4) you do know well to submit all proof of source of income

5)in his letter of Sponsorship he should also state that him sponsoring you from that account does not in any way affect his business
Goodluck with your application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2022
zmande:

I don't know. Should I put flywire where I put Mohawk College?

If you are making payment via any option on your school website, flywire for instance, you are to use the flywire information on your flywire invoice nothing else.

Your bank will transfer to flywire and in turn flywire will transfer to your school.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onaya(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2022
demure178:
Someone canceled her IOM appointment and is unable to book back , a message keeps popping out that there’s an active appointment, how can this be resolved

I had the same experience when I cancelled mine and tried to reschedule another appointment. If your preferred location is IOM Abuja, kindly send a mail to iomabujamedicalbooki@iom.int for assistance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CoolAlice: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2022
ShowYoung:

Documents needed depend on your situation.
You may demand for his statement of account, picture which you both are in etc.

Okay. Please can you help me with a detailed list of things he is to send to me.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Onaya:

I had the same experience when I cancelled mine and tried to reschedule another appointment. If your preferred location is IOM Abuja, kindly send a mail to iomabujamedicalbooki@iom.int for assistance.

If you received an email for successful cancellation, just go ahead to book afresh.

leave the option for destination part blank and proceed with other information, mind you, the previous time slot you picked will no longer be available
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2022
congrat document submitted pls

Yahwehsdota:
Congratulations � �. Jesus did it!

Guys it's PPR Alert

Just got my PPR request.

God is indeed merciful and full of compassion. Trust Him and He will always come through.

Second-time Applicant (Self-sponsored and Mpower loan), I did it myself.

Time-line:

Application submitted - November 20 2021

Eligibility Review - February 2 2022

Upfront Medical - May 26 2022

Medical updated to pass - May 30 2022

PPR - May 30 2022

It has ended in praise!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fantabulous08: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Hello everyone!

I’m new on this thread and I have been reading some beautiful testimonies in thread 21 specifically.
Please, I have just completed my Bsc and NYSC and I’m looking forward to studying in Canada. Although, I’m also processing the USA..

Please, what steps do I need to take to begin my Canadian application for my Masters program? I don’t want to use any agent to avoid stories that touch. My biological brother in the USA and probably my uncle will be my sponsor. So there’s possibility that I’ll use a USA SOA and a Nigeria SOA together. Hope that won’t be a problem?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by uchecyclofoss: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Please is anyone having issue access the below site, trying to sign in using GCkey but it is not taking me to my account. Kindly help if you have solution to this:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HazeeyzaH(f): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Chuksiesmom:
So sorry to hear this. Big hugs my dear. Dont give up. Order your notes, repackage and refire.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2022
fantabulous08:
Hello everyone!

I’m new on this thread and I have been reading some beautiful testimonies in thread 21 specifically.
Please, I have just completed my Bsc and NYSC and I’m looking forward to studying in Canada. Although, I’m also processing the USA..

Please, what steps do I need to take to begin my Canadian application for my Masters program? I don’t want to use any agent to avoid stories that touch. My biological brother in the USA and probably my uncle will be my sponsor. So there’s possibility that I’ll use a USA SOA and a Nigeria SOA together. Hope that won’t be a problem?
Thank you

Your first step is to search for school that offers your choice of program and gain admission.

Ensure your program is PGWP-eligible in case you may want to consider being a Permanent Resident in future.

Getting your admission letter and honouring the conditions and terms therein, you are set to apply for study visa.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fantabulous08: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Hi

Getting Masters with a 2.2 in Canadian universities is slim, the minimum requirement of Canadian Universities is a 2.1

That being said, she should go for a PG.CERT in a LAW Related program

Your sister should do her research on the programs below and the programs in link and go for the one or ones that suites her

PG. Cert, Alternative Dispute Resolution (LAW GRADUATES)
Humber College, Ontario

BUSINESS LAW (POST-DEGREE DIPLOMA)
Douglas College, British Columbia

PG. Cert in Paralegal Programs and PG. Cert in Investigation related Programs (LAW GRADUATES)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/514#95982265

Good luck!!!

Please, do you have schools for those who have a low gpa in Biological science?
Also, does Canadian schools accept a WES evaluation results?? Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2022
CoolAlice:

Okay. Please can you help me with a detailed list of things he is to send to me.

Thanks
As said earlier, documents depends on your situation. I am sure you will need the documents previously advised at minimum. Kindly let me know about your situation so as to give you detailed information via my contact signature or email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Niaso: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2022
Thanks for the input thus far.
Please affidavit for sponsorship and letter of sponsorship, are both addressed to the school or embassy??

Or any sample pleasssssse...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2022
Niaso:
Thanks for the input thus far.
Please affidavit for sponsorship and letter of sponsorship, are both addressed to the school or embassy??

Or any sample pleasssssse...

Embassy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fantabulous08: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2022
ShowYoung:

Your first step is to search for school that offers your choice of program and gain admission.

Ensure your program is PGWP-eligible in case you may want to consider being a Permanent Resident in future.

Getting your admission letter and honouring the conditions and terms therein, you are set to apply for study visa.

Thank you ShowYoung, God bless you
Firstly, can I please have your email address so that I can ask more questions if you don’t mind
Secondly, I graduated with a Third class degree 2.23 but I did a WES evaluation and I had 2.67 gpa.. Please, which one is advisable for me to present as my undergraduate degree when it’s time to submit my application? Can I upload both?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2022
fantabulous08:

Thank you ShowYoung, God bless you
Firstly, can I please have your email address so that I can ask more questions if you don’t mind
Secondly, I graduated with a Third class degree 2.23 but I did a WES evaluation and I had 2.67 gpa.. Please, which one is advisable for me to present as my undergraduate degree when it’s time to submit my application? Can I upload both?

I have sent you an email via Nairaland, kindly respond or see my contact in the signature below for quick response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by obaalasepe: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2022
Good morning everyone
@ Lekiboboe please Sir, I need the list of schools offering post graduate diploma or certificate in IT (Web designing, developer, cyber security and so on.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
Does it have to be a personal account?
Can The money be in a business account ? I mean for the form A

No, it mustn’t be a personal account, this format applies to both personal and corporate accounts, just adjust it to fit what you want.

Use the business letter headed paper preferably, last I checked I think that’s what is applicable for corporate accounts.

PS: For corporate account, atleast one of the signatory will sign the letter and not you (unless you are a signatory to the account).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2022
New Month, New Testimonies..

God will grant each and everyone of us PPR...

Our Expectation will turn to Evidence..

We shall testify ...Amen

Thank you God.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2022
zmande:

Hi, does it matter if the instruction letter is typed or written?

Type it preferably then print and sign but if you have an e-signature, you can attach it to the typed letter which means there’ll be no need for printing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sam5653098(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Papapa1234:
New Month, New Testimonies..

God will grant each and everyone of us PPR...

Our Expectation will turn to Evidence..

We shall testify ...Amen

Thank you God.
Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fantabulous08: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2022
ShowYoung:

I have sent you an email via Nairaland, kindly respond or see my contact in the signature below for quick response.

Seen! Thank you sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nkem99: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Thank you Malone122
I will do as you have said . Please is there a way to text you privately?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2022
zmande:
Guys, I noticed I made a mistake with the first form, I had to do another one. Is this well filled out please?

Where did you get the IBAN from?
Flywire is a US corporation and they do not use IBAN number.
It’s not needed, you can put (-) instead.

Also Flywire is the beneficiary and not your school.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MrDam(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Please and please everyone I need your advice @makano please contribute
I have submitted my application but there are 2 documents which are bank reference and siblings birth certificate I want to include in my application, please how do I go about it���

Good news awaits us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.