Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (906255 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations
Kkay07:
It’s PPR June 1st
God has done it

Time line
Submission April 6
Upfront medicals passed April 11
Biometric passed April 13
PPR June 1st

Documents
Sop
IMM forms
Admission letter from university of Alberta
Passport
POF was Scholarships letter from department
Parents statement of Account

Additional docs (not much actually)
Nin of myself and family
Family photo
Cv
Bsc Transcript
Bsc Certificate
Birth certificate
Accademic awards
Police certificate.

I pray everyone else waiting will receive theirs. Amen
Been on this group for a few weeks but it kept my sanity while waiting. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations!
Teeunz:
GOD HAS DONEEEEEE IT!!!!!
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
I'll share my story soon
April 8 applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tsquare2016: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is Motun260 who posted here in April that i got medical request 13 days after submission.

Have being very busy in fact it was hectic this past few weeks because the company I work with is an accounting firm basically this period we are very busy. Am so sorry for not posting my timeline because all documents I used was gathered from this forum. This my story long oooo and also ignore any grammatical error.

Long post alert regarding this Canada journey in fact I just told my husband let’s try once again which to me is will be 50/50 because I don’t want to put much hope in studying at this country called ‘Canada’.
My husband applied for a study visa in 2018 and was refused, he was given his refusal letter after 3 months here in South Africa. I was so down and hurt because I fasted for a whole month with lots of prayer that’s why I said my hope is no more on this Canada study visa.

One day I saw a lady (a family friend) posted on facebook that she’s in Canada with her two kids on study visa, I told my husband and said this lady is a full time house wife ooo and she’s is Canada now with her two kids.

My conversation with my husband goes like this

Motun – Babe let’s apply for this Canada again, let me give it try
My husband – You are not serious where is the money for Canada Visa
Motun – God will provide and I believe in that even though na only application money I get. I told him let’s tell so and so to assist us with money for sponsor. My husband said no problem just apply to cheap colleges.

My husband approach one big egbon for sponsor he said no problem and from my side i approach one of my elder brother as the main sponsor he also said no problem he will sponsor me and my 2 kids (6 & 2 yrs)

I applied to 2 colleges (Prince Edward College and Seneca College), I submitted my transcript, cv’s and qualification and I was given admission by both school but I accepted offer from Seneca college (Accounting and Payroll with CO-OP) because have got 9 years’ experience based on that course.

Prince Edward College 2years Diploma in Business administration
Seneca College:
2 years Diploma in Accounting and Payroll,
2 years Diploma in Business Administration - Management
2 years Diploma in Business

I gathered all the documents that I needed for visa application and now I needed money to pay 1st semester school fees but there is no money but I managed to borrow money to get that schools fees paid, I said thank God minus one problem. My people when it was time to submit visa application that’s how those we rely on said they don’t have money but my elder that I wanted to use as main sponsor promise to add $5,000 and i needed +- $75,000 in Canadian dollars to cover 2 years schools fees and 2 years living expenses for both mother and 2 children so basically am looking for +-$70,000.

My husband – Motun since this people we rely on said they don’t have money what are we going to do now
Motun – Babe don’t worry we will get this money I trust in God. I told him to go to the bank to get credit card and also told them you want access facility account with credit card. Just take your 3 months payslips with you (Payslip was prepared by me)
My Husband – are you sure they will give me?
Motun - I said if one branch rejected you try and go to another branch they will approve it I believe in God.

My husband went to first branch he wasn’t granted, he was granted credit card and access facility at the second branch and was giving $12,000 when exchange to Canadian dollars. I said God is still doing wonders and I believe everything will be perfected.

I told my husband am going to prepare my payslips and apply for a loan at the bank today. I got inside the bank and told the lady am here for a loan of $21,000. The lady look at me and said sorry I can’t help you but that guy (another banker) will attend to you. Am sure in her mind she’s saying this foreigner because South Africa don’t like foreigners.
With God all things are possible that’s how this 2nd banker approve the loan ($21,000) and also approve another ($21,000) for access facility in case I might needed money urgently and bank might not grant me another loan but for them to grant me this loan have got good credit record that’s the advantage living in organized country. I submitted my study visa application online with 2 children visit visa on 31st of March 2022, 13 days after (excluding public holidays) my submission IRCC sent a medical request for the 3 application. The following day I receive another letter to provide my police clearance which wasn’t submitted with my application and I was giving 25 days to submit it.
I encourage everyone don’t give up God will do it, do your application yourself and submit genuine document. All the document you needed for your application is here on this forum if you can read from part 1 to the last the last part of this forum.

Below are documents submitted for my SV

STUDY VISA REQUIREMENTS (Applicants Personal Documents)
1. IRCC Online Application (1st April 2022)
2. Biometric Date (8th April 2022)
3. IRCC Medical Request – 21/04/2022 (13 days after submission excluding public holidays and weekend)
4. IRCC Police Clearance Request (2nd day after medical request)
5. IRCC Passport Request (15th May 2022)
6. School Seneca College (2 years Diploma – Accounting & Payroll CO-OP)
7. Seneca College Unconditional Official Letter of admission
8. Age – 37 years
9. Tuition receipts of 1st year ($16,000)
10. Copy of my South Africa Permanent Resident Permit
11. Copy of my South Africa I.D book
12. Copy of Applicant’s international passport bio data page (Still bear my father’s name)
13. Copy of police character certificate
14. Copy of West African Examinations Council Senior School Certificate
15. Copy of applicant’s international passport bio data page with previous visa
16. Copy of applicant’s family picture
17. SOP - Statement of purpose (1 and half pages)
18. Marriage certificate
19. Degree Certificate ( Bsc Accounting)
20. Transcripts
21. Professional Membership Certificates
22. Employment Letter (Letter of Employment)
23. Letter of introduction from employer
24. Recommendation Letter from employer
25. Study leave letter
26. Paid study leave approval with 30% salary been given while on study leave ( Letter stating employee coming back to the company to continue her job)
27. Work ID card
28. Resume (CV)
29. Payslips (5 months)
30. 1 year bank statement of account with bank reference letter.
31. Proof of loan from the bank
32. Husband Payslips
33. Husband Work ID
34. Husband – South Africa Permanent Resident Permit
35. Husband – South Africa I.D book
36. Husband Birth certificate and international passport bio data page with travel history
37. Children’s birth certificate and international passport bio data page
38. Wedding picture/family pictures
39. Properties Document (South Africa & Nigeria)
40. Husband Consent Letter
41. Letter of explanation for lump sum in my account with proof of payment (All this money came in within a month of my submission)

STUDY VISA REQUIREMENTS (Sponsors Personal Documents)
1. Sponsorship letter
2. Letter of financial support
3. Affidavit of sponsorship
4. Sponsor 3 month’s payslips
5. Sponsor 5 months bank statement (less than 4 million naira) with reference letter from bank
6. Sponsor Passport data page with travel history
7. Sponsor employment letter
8. Sponsor birth certificate (my elder brother with both surname)

I prayed for those waiting for PPR, don't worry is coming soon. We shall all receive good news in Jesus Name

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zmande: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tsquare2016:
This is Motun260 who posted here in April that i got medical request 13 days after submission.

Have being very busy in fact it was hectic this past few weeks because the company I work with is an accounting firm basically this period we are very busy. Am so sorry for not posting my timeline because all documents I used was gathered from this forum. This my story long oooo and also ignore any grammatical error.

Long post alert regarding this Canada journey in fact I just told my husband let’s try once again which to me is will be 50/50 because I don’t want to put much hope in studying at this country called ‘Canada’.
My husband applied for a study visa in 2018 and was refused, he was given his refusal letter after 3 months here in South Africa. I was so down and hurt because I fasted for a whole month with lots of prayer that’s why I said my hope is no more on this Canada study visa.

One day I saw a lady (a family friend) posted on facebook that she’s in Canada with her two kids on study visa, I told my husband and said this lady is a full time house wife ooo and she’s is Canada now with her two kids.

Motun – God will provide and I believe in that even though na only application money I get. I told him let’s tell so and so to assist us with money for sponsor. My husband said no problem just apply to cheap colleges.

My husband approach one big egbon for sponsor he said no problem and from my side i approach one of my elder brother as the main sponsor he also said no problem he will sponsor me and my 2 kids (6 & 2 yrs)

I applied to 2 colleges (Prince Edward College and Seneca College), I submitted my transcript, cv’s and qualification and I was given admission by both school but I accepted offer from Seneca college (Accounting and Payroll with CO-OP) because have got 9 years’ experience based on that course.

Prince Edward College 2years Diploma in Business administration
Seneca College:
2 years Diploma in Accounting and Payroll,

I gathered all the documents that I needed for visa application and now I needed money to pay 1st semester school fees but there is no money but I managed to borrow money to get that schools fees paid, I said thank God minus one problem. My people when it was time to submit visa application that’s how those we rely on said they don’t have money but my elder that I wanted to use as main sponsor promise to add $5,000 and i needed +- $75,000 in Canadian dollars to cover 2 years schools fees and 2 years living expenses for both mother and 2 children so basically am looking for +-$70,000.

My husband – Motun since this people we rely on said they don’t have money what are we going to do now
Motun – Babe don’t worry we will get this money I trust in God. I told him to go to the bank to get credit card and also told them you want access facility account with credit card. Just take your 3 months payslips with you (Payslip was prepared by me)
Motun - I said if one branch rejected you try and go to another branch they will approve it I believe in God.

My husband went to first branch he wasn’t granted, he was granted credit card and access facility at the second branch and was giving $12,000 when exchange to Canadian dollars. I said God is still doing wonders and I believe everything will be perfected.

I told my husband am going to prepare my payslips and apply for a loan at the bank today. I got inside the bank and told the lady am here for a loan of $21,000. The lady look at me and said sorry I can’t help you but that guy (another banker) will attend to you. Am sure in her mind she’s saying this foreigner because South Africa don’t like foreigners.
With God all things are possible that’s how this 2nd banker approve the loan ($21,000) and also approve another ($21,000) for access facility in case I might needed money urgently and bank might not grant me another loan but for them to grant me this loan have got good credit record that’s the advantage living in organized country. I submitted my study visa application online with 2 children visit visa on 31st of March 2022, 13 days after (excluding public holidays) my submission IRCC sent a medical request for the 3 application. The following day I receive another letter to provide my police clearance which wasn’t submitted with my application and I was giving 25 days to submit it.
I encourage everyone don’t give up God will do it, do your application yourself and submit genuine document. All the document you needed for your application is here on this forum if you can read from part 1 to the last the last part of this forum.

Below are documents submitted for my SV

STUDY VISA REQUIREMENTS (Applicants Personal Documents)
1. IRCC Online Application (1st April 2022)
2. Biometric Date (8th April 2022)
3. IRCC Medical Request – 21/04/2022 (13 days after submission excluding public holidays and weekend)
4. IRCC Police Clearance Request (2nd day after medical request)
5. IRCC Passport Request (15th May 2022)
6. School Seneca College (2 years Diploma – Accounting & Payroll CO-OP)
7. Seneca College Unconditional Official Letter of admission
8. Age – 37 years
9. Tuition receipts of 1st year ($16,000)
10. Copy of my South Africa Permanent Resident Permit
11. Copy of my South Africa I.D book
12. Copy of Applicant’s international passport bio data page (Still bear my father’s name)
13. Copy of police character certificate
14. Copy of West African Examinations Council Senior School Certificate
15. Copy of applicant’s international passport bio data page with previous visa
16. Copy of applicant’s family picture
17. SOP - Statement of purpose (1 and half pages)
18. Marriage certificate
19. Degree Certificate ( Bsc Accounting)
20. Transcripts
21. Professional Membership Certificates
22. Employment Letter (Letter of Employment)
23. Letter of introduction from employer
24. Recommendation Letter from employer
25. Study leave letter
26. Paid study leave approval with 30% salary been given while on study leave ( Letter stating employee coming back to the company to continue her job)
27. Work ID card
28. Resume (CV)
29. Payslips (5 months)
30. 1 year bank statement of account with bank reference letter.
31. Proof of loan from the bank
32. Husband Payslips
33. Husband Work ID
34. Husband – South Africa Permanent Resident Permit
35. Husband – South Africa I.D book
36. Husband Birth certificate and international passport bio data page with travel history
37. Children’s birth certificate and international passport bio data page
38. Wedding picture/family pictures
39. Properties Document (South Africa & Nigeria)
40. Husband Consent Letter
41. Letter of explanation for lump sum in my account with proof of payment (All this money came in within a month of my submission)

STUDY VISA REQUIREMENTS (Sponsors Personal Documents)
1. Sponsorship letter
2. Letter of financial support
3. Affidavit of sponsorship
4. Sponsor 3 month’s payslips
5. Sponsor 5 months bank statement (less than 4 million naira) with reference letter from bank
6. Sponsor Passport data page with travel history
7. Sponsor employment letter
8. Sponsor birth certificate (my elder brother with both surname)

I prayed for those waiting for PPR, don't worry is coming soon. We shall all receive good news in Jesus Name

Congratulations. May Canada favour you and your family. My family is next

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Zotomoto: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please can somebody help with these questions. Abeg

Zotomoto:
Hello Everyone, Please what documents does someone need to open a bank account in Canada?

Also, how can someone get accommodate in around University of New Brunswick?

Please someone should answer me abeg.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by GbemiBukk(f): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
The law enforcement section /the field section
Lekiboboe:

Hi

Is he working in the Accounting section of NCDC or the Law Enforcement Field Section of NCDC?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Aitchugo: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
OMG OMG
ITS PPR GUYS
I WAS JUST SENDING MY DAILY EMAILS TO IRCC WHEN I LOGGED IN TO MY PORTAL TO SEE THE PPR REQUEST. GOD IS WONDERFUL
FEB 15 APPLICANT

57 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chyigb: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aitchugo:
OMG OMG
ITS PPR GUYS
I WAS JUST SENDING MY DAILY EMAILS TO IRCC WHEN I LOGGED IN TO MY PORTAL TO SEE THE PPR REQUEST. GOD IS WONDERFUL
FEB 15 APPLICANT

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by life4lekan2: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Tsquare2016 post=113368279]This is Motun260 who posted here in April that i got medical request 13 days after submission.

I applied to 2 colleges (Prince Edward College and Seneca College), I submitted my transcript,

With God all things are possible that’s how this 2nd banker approve the loan ($21,000) and also approve another ($21,000) for access facility in case I might needed money urgently and bank might not grant me another loan but for them to grant me this loan have got good credit record that’s the advantage living in organized country. I submitted my study visa application online with 2 children visit visa on 31st of March 2022, 13 days after (excluding public holidays) my submission IRCC sent a medical request for the 3 application. The following day I receive another letter to provide my police clearance which wasn’t submit
tted with my application and I was giving 25 days to submit it.
I encourage everyone don’t give up God will do it, do your application yourself and submit genuine document. All the document you needed for your application is here on this forum if you can

Congrats on your PPR. I also applied from SA. My application is also following your pattern. They requested for police clearance which I have provided. How long did you wait for PPR from when you submitted police clearance?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Inyas2015: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please is there any cheap school that process admission very fast like Fanshawe?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Crystalng: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Anyone going to Thompson Rivers University?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bobomaigida: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tsquare2016:

Congratulations, you see why it is good to have a society that is advanced and working, someone just walks into a bank, his/her credit score is confirmed and he/she is granted a loan of $20K plus and I am very sure the interest rates will be very affordable. Nigeria see your mate oooooo.

Congratulations sister.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Qwerty7654: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aitchugo:
OMG OMG
ITS PPR GUYS
FEB 15 APPLICANT

Congratulations
Please can you share a sample of the daily emails?

I applied Feb 26, I want to start sending emails too. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tyga0001: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aitchugo:
OMG OMG
ITS PPR GUYS
FEB 15 APPLICANT
Big Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bobomaigida: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kuze1:

And God did it!!! Just got PPR request!! Will be back with my gist soon! Praise the Lord!

Congratulations Kuze1, please I sent you a private email, kindly respond.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Teeunz:
GOD HAS DONEEEEEE IT!!!!!
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
I'll share my story soon
April 8 applicant

Wow... Big Congratulations. I will also testify

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kkay07:
It’s PPR June 1st
God has done it

Time line
Submission April 6
PPR June 1st

Documents
Sop
IMM forms
Passport

Nin of myself and family
Family photo
Cv
Bsc Transcript
Bsc Certificate
Birth certificate
Accademic awards
Police certificate.

Super Congratulations... i am next in line

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aitchugo:
OMG OMG
ITS PPR GUYS
FEB 15 APPLICANT

Congratulations oh.... ah! I share in your joy knowing that i am next in line

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kkay07: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Josh3322:
Hey congrats! Same school with me. What course?
Chem and mat engineering

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tyga0001: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
PPR is pouring in this week. God is Good

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
GbemiBukk:
The law enforcement section /the field section
Ok

It's very likely that if your friend have a 2.1 upward,  he might get that admission for a Masters in Accounting or related program at a Canadian university

but

A Visa Officer might see his non-career progression as a red flag, cos he has no Career Progression in his field of study (an Accounting graduate in another field of work)

The no. 2 possible red flag is the Study gap, a  Visa Officer can assume his knowledge about accounting would have become obsolete cos he graduated 10 years ago

His possible best shot is to go for a PG.Cert program related to his Work Experience

That being said, he should do a thorough research on the Programs in the link below and go for the one that suites him based on his work experience

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/589#113354776

and this Program

PG. Cert in Crime Analytics
Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology, Sudbury, Ontario

Since he will be going for a Program not related to his degree (Accounting), but related to his work experience (at NSCDC),he would find the contents in the link below useful
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

Await additional Inputs from others

Goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
congrats
Aitchugo:
OMG OMG
ITS PPR GUYS
FEB 15 APPLICANT

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tadewuyi206: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations.... Looks like they don't send update emails like that o. One should just be checking everyday.
Aitchugo:
OMG OMG
ITS PPR GUYS
FEB 15 APPLICANT

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vividlooks(f): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
nk20:
WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

PRAISE GOD WITH ME
ITS PPR
Everyone waiting will carry their evidence. Don’t give up.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Qwerty7654: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tadewuyi206:
Congratulations.... Looks like they don't send update emails like that o. One should just be checking everyday.

Please what do you mean by they don’t send update emails like that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vividlooks(f): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
aWITNESS:
Guys it's PPR Alert

Just got my PPR request.

God is indeed merciful and full of compassion. Trust Him and He will always come through.

Second-time Applicant (Self-sponsored and Mpower loan), I did it myself.

Time-line:

Application submitted - November 20 2021

Eligibility Review - February 2 2022

Upfront Medical - May 26 2022

Medical updated to pass - May 30 2022

PPR - May 30 2022

It has ended in praise!!!

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Thefil: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good day all,
My sister is sponsoring me.
Is it necessary to include my business registration and account statement.
The business is not registered, will it be okay to register it and raise gcms
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thefil:
Good day all,
My sister is sponsoring me.
Is it necessary to include my business registration and account statement.
The business is not registered, will it be okay to register it and raise gcms

If the business is not registered before, there is no point registering it now for visa application sake because you don't have a corporate account for the business to show how busy the business and account is.

My advice is leave the business out of the visa application process.

Although if you register it now, it's not a stain but will add no weight to your application.

Alternatively, you don't necessarily have to register your business to use it as an evidence of self employment if the business has a license. For example, POS business may not be registered by CAC but the operator can show mobile money agent license or certificate and bank agency certificate and SANEF certificate. SANEF is a government body regulating mobile money.

A petty loan/savings collector (Ajo) may not register with CAC (he cannot register unless as a cooperative society or finance company) but can present a Lagos State Government license. Lagos State has started issuing license to petty loan operators.

My point is while CAC is the parent authority responsible for registration of businesses, Corporate entities etc, government licenses or delegated authority from an international entity can also be used to legally identify and recognize an entity.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rahmeekadigz(f): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations
Aitchugo:
OMG OMG
ITS PPR GUYS
FEB 15 APPLICANT

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Enji: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kkay07:
It’s PPR June 1st
God has done it

Time line
Submission April 6
PPR June 1st

Documents
Sop
IMM forms
Passport

Nin of myself and family
Family photo
Cv
Bsc Transcript
Bsc Certificate
Birth certificate
Accademic awards
Police certificate.

Congratulations!
Mine is next
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Enji: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aitchugo:
OMG OMG
ITS PPR GUYS
FEB 15 APPLICANT

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rahmeekadigz(f): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
I also had to check my Gckey account to get an update.i didn't get the usual email from ircc
Qwerty7654:

Please what do you mean by they don’t send update emails like that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.