Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (911992 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ebyprecy: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Vernia: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Congratulations

Onaya:
It has finally ended in praise!
This seems like a magic!
God has remembered me!
Second time applicant.

Who dey breath? If you do, follow me thank God for his mercies and awesomeness towards me. The tale is indeed a tall one, but—as one of my lecturers back in the University would say—I will "summarize my summary." lol...

This journey to zoom outta 9ja began in October 2019, when I applied for a Master's degree program to Brock University for a one-year graduate course in English. After submitting my application with the requisite documents for admission consideration, I began to wait—like a patient dog—for its outcome. While the spirit of love was ceaselessly flowing in the air on February 14, 2020 my admission letter was gently sitting in my student portal waiting for a beautiful romance with my eyes. I couldn't believe my sight, as I danced around my room to the tune of the melodious notes which was only playing audibly in my inner mind. Luckily for me, I secured a full tuition scholarship from the Faculty of Graduate Studies in my school and a Teaching Assistant position.

Following this offer of admission, I began to make every necessary arrangements for my study permit application. First, I had to think of how to raise the required POF for the province where my school is situated. This was a very serious and challenging moment for me because Covid-19 pandemic had just struck the world, bringing everything to an abrupt halt. As I couldn't raise the expected POF for my visa application, I deferred my admission to fall 2021, citing the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemic as the reason behind it. My application for deferral was granted, and a new LOA was sent to my portal by my faculty. Then, I began to brainstorm ideas on how to get a sponsor. My landlord was very obliging, and provided me with his MBS and other relevant supporting documents for my application. It was actually his company's account with a sitting balance of 21 million Naira. By that time, I had about 2 million in my own account. A friend of mine who was also pursuing his study visa advised me against including my own bank statement, as the VO might focus mainly on my on account because of the small money in it, rather than that of my sponsor's. I did exactly as my friend had suggested and forwarded my application to IRCC without my own bank statement on 9th May 2021. It was the same day that I travelled from the East to Abuja for my medicals and biometrics.

After submitting my application, I did an upfront medical examination at IOM Abuja on the 10th of May 2021. My appointment was for 9:00 am, but as an early bird I was there before 7:00 am. It was here that my first problem began. I was told that my chest x-ray wasn't in order; that there was something like a scar around my heart, which raised the suspicion that I might have tuberculosis. Thus, the doctor who analysed the results of my tests advised me to give them samples of my sputum for three consecutive days, just in case IRCC required me to undergo additional medical examinations, and to save me from the stress and cost of coming back to Abuja from the East. He also informed me that the result of my sputum investigations would be out after two months, and that I would have to do a followup chest x-ray a month after the release of my sputum rest result. Having considered the distance from where I had come to Abuja, I had to comply with them. I left that facility utterly tired and disheartened due to my ordeal around some minutes before 6:00 pm. After completing my sputum samples, I went for my biometrics on the 14th of May 2021. I left Abuja to my base in the East within the same week.

Brothers and sisters, it was at this point that the long wait began. In order to confirm if what they suspected at IOM was true and to take a proactive measure towards being medically fit for the journey, I did all the tests I had done in Abuja at a top-ranking private clinic within by base. I spent about 50k doing those tests. in the end, everything was very okay. It was on the 11th of July of 2021 that I got a call from IOM that my sputum test was negative; the caller asked me to come back after a month for another x-ray, which I did at the right time in August last year.

Thereafter, my medical status was updated to "passed." This eased my burden a bit, but was followed by a tortuous and deafening silence. I was here on Nairaland to complain about my throes, seeking some pieces of advice on the best way forward. A lot of good people here who shared in my pain advised me to appealingly bombard IRCC with emails and web forms, reminding them of the entry point of my program—which was already due. I did everything possible for IRCC to expedite the decision-making process of my application to no avail. I had to contact the MP representing the province where my school is located to assist me in reaching out to IRCC for a status update on my application. The MP's office obliged to do that for me, and wrote me back about a week later to say that I had passed everything; that I may require an interview with IRCC very soon because my application was said to be complex. Abeg, no be grammar be that ni?

While that was happening, my school had already resumed her academic activities for fall semester. But the good thing was that I always had informed my GPD about the status of my application, as the professor was deeply worried about the delay and IRCC's inability to finalize my application on time for me to join my cohort. I inquired about the possibility of starting remotely online, but was told that I'd not be eligible for my TAship position if I did, as I would require a work permit to be hired by my faculty. Mehn, I became completely demoralised and depressed. I also inquired about my chances of a second deferral but was told that the school only allows for one academic year deferral —which I had done already. I didn't know what else to do but to keep waiting. I couldn't register my courses by that time, as I would have been required to pay tuition fee for fall semester, since I wasn't in Canada to take up my TAship engagement whose proceed was part of my scholarship and means of catering for my tuition payment. So, the long wait continued until the 29th of November 2021, when IRCC finally served me my refusal meal on the grounds of personal assets and financial status. That was exactly 7 months of a painful and tortuous wait for a decision which turned out to be negative. Although I was saddened by the outcome of my application, but I was a bit relieved that the long and tortuous wait for a decision on my it was over.

In order to expunge the heart-wrenching feelings of the refusal from my inner mind, I tried to calm my nerves here with some comic posts which some monikers here likened to those of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon—pardon me if I didn't get the spelling correctly. It was during that occasion that Makano expressed his interest in reading my SOP, as he had wondered what it might have looked like, and perhaps could have been one of the reasons for the refusal. I told him that I was simply trying not to dwell so much on that ugly experience but used my comic post as a way of getting healing from my trauma. In the end, I lost my admission along with the scholarships that came with it. Apart from my main scholarships totalling 22,000 CAD, I had also secured another one-off competitive scholarship of 5k CAD, which was given to only 20 students with outstanding applications through out my school. I was very sad for losing this scholarship! I thought about giving up but reminded myself of the need to fight until my last breath had ceased. Hence the courage to start all over again with a fresh application for admission in January 2022.

I submitted another application for admission on the 30th of January against the deadline of
1st February 2022. As God would have it for me, I was given another admission with full tuition scholarship and a TAship position. I also got extra scholarships of 3,700 CAD and 1000 CAD as addendums to my main offer, whereas my tuition is 23,504 CAD. Immediately this new offer came, I went back to the drawing board for a new strategy to tackle my first refusal reasons. So, I read about an applicant who got MPOWER loan for his application. I had to google Mpower and read up the requirements for their loan application. Luckily for me, my school is among the DLIs whose students can apply for the loan. I gathered all the relevant documents for the loan and applied for 20k USD asap to avoid another story of "personal assets and financial status." I got the loan and began to prepare for my study permit application. I wrote my LOE to tackle the reasons why my previous application was refused, gathered other supporting documents and submitted my application through the new portal on the 12th of April 2022.The devil was at work at this point. I mistakenly clicked on an SOP I had reviewed for a friend and it got uploaded onto my application. On noticing the anomaly, I quickly replaced it with the intended file before the final submission of my application. When I viewed my application's summary, I surprisingly discovered that the document I had clicked in error was updated to my application. I became utterly shattered in spirit and couldn't sleep all through the night. I raised the issue here on Nairaland to seek some advice and Omiinii suggested that I should withdraw the application and submit a fresh one. When I inquired about its implications, Justmellow responded by saying that my new application wouldn't interfere with or affect my new application, citing the fact that every application has its own unique application number and is usually processed independently. His response gave me the courage to submit another application after waiting for 10 days in vain for IRCC to withdraw my application—which was on the 23rd of May 2022.

Since the medicals I did in May last year had expired, I booked an appointment for another medical on the 25th of last month. When I arrived at IOM in Abuja, I was very afraid and never wanted to encounter the ugly experience I had last year with my chest x-ray, which was exactly what led to the delay in the processing of my application. So, I had to intimate all the medical personnel there about it, telling them how I lost my admission along with its accompanying scholarships and suggested that they write IRCC to consider the negative result of my sputum investigations of last year, should what happened last year occurred again. When my BP was checked, it was said to be very high. I was fully aware of the very cause of the spike in my BP, as I was already overwhelmed with the fears of what happened to me last year. The doctor counselled me and asked me to take a deep breath, close my eyes and see myself in Canada —while she retook the BP test. In the end, my entire results were said to be in perfect shape, as nothing abnormal was observed in my chest x-ray this time around. When I heard about the great tidings, I was very joyous and grateful to God for conquering the medical impasse this time. I left the facility a happy guy, with full expectations of a positive outcome in my application. The next day, I sent my e-Medical sheet to IRCC via a web form and began to pray for a quick response.

Nevertheless, I was still deeply worried about having two ongoing applications at that point in time. I had previously sent emails and web forms to remind IRCC about my withdrawal request, but got no feedback from them. I became very tensed and nervous to the point of raising the issue here, but nobody responded to me. I also noticed that my first application was being worked on, as I saw some updates on my eligibility review on the 30th of May. Then on the 31st of May, I received a Medical Request update for the application whose withdrawal request I had already submitted to IRCC, while the second application was undergoing eligibility review at the same time. These updates heightened my fear the more. Immediately, I came here on Nairaland to complain about what I had seen and sought pieces of advice from gurus on the platform. I was advised not to respond to the medical request, as it might not be a good omen. I quickly alerted a friend of mine who is studying in Canada to hear his take on the dicey situation I had found myself in. He advised me to write a brief email addressing the issue with the first application whose withdrawal request I had sent to IRCC, and reminding them to do the needful. So I did exactly as he had advised and attached my upfront e-Medical sheet information to the web form I sent them.

During the afternoon period of 1st June —being yesterday—I decided to check my email and suddenly discovered that my applications have some updates. I hurriedly logged in to my account, checked the first application and discovered that it has been withdrawn, but I am not eligible for a refund; I then scrolled up to the second application and saw that it has been finalized at the same time with a request for my original passport. My heart leapt for joy, as I couldn't control my emotions at that very moment.

I most humbly and sincerely appreciate everyone here who has guided me in one way or the other during those moments I was stuck in a crossroads. Honestly, I gained a lot of courage and strength from your inputs. And that is exactly the reason why I have written this long epistle to encourage everyone else still waiting for their good tidings to come. Please, don't give up! God will answer your prayers sooner than you ever think.

My special appreciations go to ShowYoung, Ketima, Omiinii, Ninab, Buckyfof, Anon123, Justmellow, Osemigho, Lianna2020, Teemenzo, Tinakem, Jayrealest, Scott99tish, Bobomaigida and the host of others who engaged meaningfully in my posts, proffering solutions to the numerous challenges I encountered on this memorable journey. God bless you abundantly, now and always!

I will be back shortly to post my timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Seanna01: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello guys,
Pls I need your opinion on which course I need your opinion on which course to study for masters in candana to increase my chances. I graduated with B.tech TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT with focus In marine transportation and logistics. I'll appreciate your advice. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Genyc: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2022
Bro,

If your medicals is expired, quickly do another medicals and submit, if not send the former one you did, there's nothing to blame you here for and you haven't committed any crime either. When IRCC gets your medicals, they can either go ahead with this first application (which obviously the withdrawal wasn't approved of) and withdraw the second application or if it's actually approved of withdrawal, will withdraw it and leave the second one, whichever way, its a win-win.
Please do not let anyone tell you otherwise and don't loose out on this approval please

Onaya:

Thank you for finding time to go through my message and the useful piece of advice you have given me. To answer your first question on why I had applied for a withdrawal, I sent a web form and emails along with the very document I wanted to upload but got no form of acknowledgement from IRCC. And I was highly afraid of what the VO attending to my file might think of the whole thing. Hence the reason for heeding to Omiinii's advice to withdraw the application.

Of course, I am well aware of IRCC's stance on multiple applications. Considering the fact that time is not on my side and my program's entry point is fall 2022, I sought advice here after that issue with my application and was told that it wasn't any problem, since every application has its own unique application number and would be processed independently. The same advice was what I got from experts on Quora dot com; that I could either wait for the withdrawal of the application to be completed or proceed with another one. Having considered the issue of time constraint on my side after waiting in vain for a feedback from IRCC for two weeks, I submitted another application.

Coming to your third observation, the withdrawal request of the affected study permit application was made in less than 24hrs of its submission. Therefore, I was cocksure that any form of review or processing were yet to start on the application as at that time. And that was the reason for its immediate withdrawal before any kind of review would be carried out by the VO responsible for it.

Your recommendation is very cool, and I will consider it seriously. Thank you once again for your input.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kainos22: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Congratulations. This gives me hope. Did you send them emails/web forms recently?

wealthcss:
Hello Hello
Am screaming Guys after 65 days of getting medical passed I just got PPR this morning.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by wealthcss: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Yes I have been sending emails and web forms for the past one week and I saw the passport request message this morning.

Kainos22:
Congratulations. This gives me hope. Did you send them emails/web forms recently?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fantabulous08: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Hi

Getting Masters with a 2.2 in Canadian universities is slim, the minimum requirement of Canadian Universities is a 2.1

That being said, she should go for a PG.CERT in a LAW Related program

Your sister should do her research on the programs below and the programs in link and go for the one or ones that suites her

PG. Cert, Alternative Dispute Resolution (LAW GRADUATES)
Humber College, Ontario

BUSINESS LAW (POST-DEGREE DIPLOMA)
Douglas College, British Columbia

PG. Cert in Paralegal Programs and PG. Cert in Investigation related Programs (LAW GRADUATES)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/514#95982265

Good luck!!!

Please, I’ll like to email you Lekiboboe. Thank you for the response sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Seanna01:
Hello guys,
Pls I need your opinion on which course I need your opinion on which course to study for masters in candana to increase my chances. I graduated with B.tech TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT with focus In marine transportation and logistics. I'll appreciate your advice. Thanks

Before you aspire to go for master's degree in Canada, I want to advise you check your CGPA first.

Some courses related to Transport Management are Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Operations among others.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kiari: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Genyc:
Bro,

If your medicals is expired, quickly do another medicals and submit, if not send the former one you did, there's nothing to blame you here for and you haven't committed any crime either. When IRCC gets your medicals, they can either go ahead with this first application (which obviously the withdrawal wasn't approved of) and withdraw the second application or if it's actually approved of withdrawal, will withdraw it and leave the second one, whichever way, its a win-win.
Please do not let anyone tell you otherwise and don't loose out on this approval please

Honorable off your mic, The person don get PPR wink cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tudun: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Does Ircc receive additional documents sent via webform?I could not upload all my documents because the upload capacity is just 2mb
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fantabulous08: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Is it advisable that I go for another course entirely from my Bsc in my PGD program?
I had my Bsc in Biochemistry now I’m thinking of looking into tech for PGD without a prior knowledge of it. Will that be a red flag?
I have started looking out for schools

Also, I’ll like to have a chat with you sir @Lekiboboe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by larryrichie: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2022
@ Jenny255 God bless you, thanks so much

Jenny255:

Your address: XXXXX
Date: XXXXX
(The should be on the right hand side)

The managing director,
Name of bank: XXXXX
Address of bank: XXXXX
(The above should remain where it is on the left)

Dear Sir/Ma,
AUTHORITY TO TRANSFER
Kindly take this as an authority to transfer from my account : XXXXX (Name on the account) with account number: XXXXX (your bank account number), the sum of XXXX (amount that you want to pay for the form A) to XXXX (details of the recipient of the money, this can either be the school or whoever the receiving party is)

Kind regards,
XXXXX ( Your signature)
XXXXX (Full name of the account)

I hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by greeners222(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Please anybody can hook me up with where I can do my medical. Done it before but I was told I need another one now please its urgent any plug within Lagos. Been to Qlife they said no available slot for June just left there now. Meanwhile done it there before. Please its urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kainos22: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Thanks for the information. Congratulations once again.

wealthcss:
Yes I have been sending emails and web forms for the past one week and I saw the passport request message this morning.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TOSM: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Hi everyone, pls does anyone know any Uni Poly or College offering at least 2yrs program in medical laboratory technonlogy(Dipl or Bsc) in Canada ? The schools i saw don't give international students admission for that course. Pls i would appreciate any recommendation. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OneLocalMan: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello House, please i need a little clarification.

This is my first time trying to apply to a Canadian university, i have been doing some deep research to make sure i try to get things right with the help of the gurus in the house.

My Question are:

1. First i realized Mpower has limited number of school they offer student loan to, can someone please recommend other facility for student loan other than Mpower for Canada student. others i saw only offer to USA student.

2. Has anybody ever graduated from Ontario College of Management & Technology and gotten their PGWP ?
it is stated on IRCC website that people who graduate from OCMT are not eligible for PGWP, i would like to find out if anyone has been able to get through with IRCC and the PGWP.

3. Lastly, what are the chances of getting an admission with second class lower for someone with up to 3years work experience from a university rather than college.

4. Does the number of weeks matter when getting your PGWP, i mean can someone with 8months - 1year get their PGWP, i know the longer the program time, the better they can get their extended PGWP, so does the timeframe of a program really matter ? if yes, please be kind to explain different scenario to me

5. When going for Upfront Medicals, what type of test do this hospital carry out, is it malaria test or some type of other stuff, perhaps a kind reply is needed here too.

**** Most important Question is Number ONE **** but i would appreciate other replies

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OLAMINREWA(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2022
This your advice came late. PPR already in the bag. Thanks for your take anyways...

Genyc:
Bro,

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bobomaigida: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Onaya:
It has finally ended in praise!
This seems like a magic!
God has remembered me!
Second time applicant.

Who dey breath? If you do, follow me thank God for his mercies and awesomeness towards me. The tale is indeed a tall one, but—as one of my lecturers back in the University would say—I will "summarize my summary." lol...

Hearty congratulations Onaya, I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OLAMINREWA(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2022
What do you do presently? Is your job related to tech? If the answer is no, the VO may see no career progression in your tech line. Still wait for gurus contributions sha...

fantabulous08:
Is it advisable that I go for another course entirely from my Bsc in my PGD program?
I had my Bsc in Biochemistry now I’m thinking of looking into tech for PGD without a prior knowledge of it. Will that be a red flag?
I have started looking out for schools

Also, I’ll like to have a chat with you sir @Lekiboboe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Copee: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello Everyone, I am looking to do MBA in Canada for January intake. My Bsc transcript is taking forever because of ASUU strike. I also have HND with ACCA ( ICAN equivalent). Will I get admission into a Uni with just these two certificates? I am considering University Canada West because of its affiliation with ACCA
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hotboss: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Finally got PPR

March 24th spplicsnt. First time applicant

Thanks to Jesus

63 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Copee:
Hello Everyone, I am looking to do MBA in Canada for January intake. My Bsc transcript is taking forever because of ASUU strike. I also have HND with ACCA ( ICAN equivalent). Will I get admission into a Uni with just these two certificates? I am considering University Canada West because of its affiliation with ACCA

Your best bet is to email the department of the school you wish to seek admission into and inquire from them.

As for your BSc, if you know your grade will fall in second class lower division, you don't want to waste your money on applying for master's degree.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
hotboss:
Finally got PPR

Thanks to Jesus

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by peluscoten(f): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Please, who can put me through how i can do WES Evaluation for my undergrad result ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tadewuyi206: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Congratulations to you. Please share more details about documents submitted.
hotboss:
Finally got PPR

Thanks to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TOSM: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Copee: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Its second class upper but my HND is lower credit.
ShowYoung:

Your best bet is to email the department of the school you wish to seek admission into and inquire from them.

As for your BSc, if you know your grade will fall in second class lower division, you don't want to waste your money on applying for master's degree.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kuze1: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello; try Prodigy Finance.....
OneLocalMan:

This is my first time trying to apply to a Canadian university, i have been doing some deep research to make sure i try to get things right with the help of the gurus in the house.

My Question are:

1. First i realized Mpower has limited number of school they offer student loan to, can someone please recommend other facility for student loan other than Mpower for Canada student. others i saw only offer to USA student.

2. Has anybody ever graduated from Ontario College of Management & Technology and gotten their PGWP ?
it is stated on IRCC website that people who graduate from OCMT are not eligible for PGWP, i would like to find out if anyone has been able to get through with IRCC and the PGWP.

3. Lastly, what are the chances of getting an admission with second class lower for someone with up to 3years work experience from a university rather than college.

4. Does the number of weeks matter when getting your PGWP, i mean can someone with 8months - 1year get their PGWP, i know the longer the program time, the better they can get their extended PGWP, so does the timeframe of a program really matter ? if yes, please be kind to explain different scenario to me

5. When going for Upfront Medicals, what type of test do this hospital carry out, is it malaria test or some type of other stuff, perhaps a kind reply is needed here too.

**** Most important Question is Number ONE **** but i would appreciate other replies

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2022
OneLocalMan:

My Question are:

Thanks.

1. You may want to source for legitimate ones by yourself locally, but beware of scammers.

2. Check whether or not the College is a DLI, if it's, you should further email the college especially the departments and inquire about whether or not a particular program qualifies for PGWP. Note: not all courses in a DLI qualify for PGWP.

3. Your chances of getting admission are the same as every others except that you didn't mention the program level. For master's, your chances are very slim, you'll just be wasting your money on application fee. For PGD/PGC/PostBaccDip, your chances are high. Colleges and universities offer PGD/PGC/PostBaccDip: even, some colleges offer master's degree.

4. To get a PGWP, you must have studied for at least 8 months in a course that is PGWP-eligible. Note: not all courses in a DLI qualify for PGWP.

5. Medical Examination, either upfront or requested, includes Chest X-ray, HIV test, Syphilis test, Serum Creatinine, and general medical examination.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hafeez6948: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Please how does one get an affidavit of support in lagos i want to give instructions to my dad on how to obtain it. A response will be much appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Hafeez6948:
Please how does one get an affidavit of support in lagos i want to give instructions to my dad on how to obtain it. A response will be much appreciated

Affidavit of support is just like a declaration of age except that the difference is the content. Go to a court of law of any jurisdiction, they know how to draft one under your guidance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.