Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908058 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bobomaigida: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2022
Bobomaigida:

No, this is just first step in the process, the equivalent amount is what is blocked in your account so that they can pay CBN when they allocate funds, however, CBN has not been allocating funds fast, so now you need to start praying and hope you are answered on time

Don't worry yourself about the deadline, when the ,money is sent whatever is the difference will not be much, you can send that with swift transfer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayimperial1: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Please can you explain the Admission process of Niagara College to me.
I seem to be confused

Actually,I applied for International Business Management in Niagara College on June 1st 2022,for the Jan 2023 intake but the Student Advisor called to inform me that the January intake is Full.

So I re-applied again on June 23rd for Human Resources Management for the May 2023 intake.
I just want to know how the Admission process is going to be and when to expect the Letter of Acceptance.

Am scared,I don't want another disappointment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayimperial1: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2022
donbabe2000:
are you going for fall or winter
am also going to niagara college toronto

I seem to be confused

Actually,I applied for International Business Management in Niagara College on June 1st 2022,for the Jan 2023 intake but the Student Advisor called to inform me that the January intake is Full.

So I re-applied again on June 23rd for Human Resources Management for the May 2023 intake.
I just want to know how the Admission process is going to be and when to expect the Letter of Acceptance.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SaniceSanice123: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Please when they reject people for the purpose of visit, what does that mean?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Blakmandk: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Please can anyone help with this? ��
Blakmandk:
thank you for this breakdown.
I’ve a few questions.
When I applied, my sponsor provided 2 statement of account showing balances of 6m and 2m.
My personal account statement was showing a balance of 1m & I’ve provided my crypto wallet balance showing a balance of 2000usdt.
My tuition is CAD$8000 for each year (2years diploma). I paid a deposit of CAD$3400.
I want to ask, is this funds provided enough as my pof for 2years because I’m getting scared. I’ve submitted my application and biometrics since April 26 and I’m yet to get a response since then. It’s been 8weeks already and nothing has come through. Though I’ve my Medicals next week. So I don’t know if I’ll get a response after my Medicals.
I’ll be glad if you can help with a breakdown of my funds too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2022
SaniceSanice123:
Please when they reject people for the purpose of visit, what does that mean?

Read the post in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3948393/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/391#63425662

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayimperial1: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Ehima77:
. Please I’m looking for someone in Niagara college I just got admission to study Supplly Chain Management

Please I will like to ask that how many weeks interval was your Admission process?

Did it take up to 2 weeks before you got your Admission into NIAGARA COLLEGE?

Because I applied on June 23rd, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by phrecy: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2022
hello everyone!!
my husband is my sponsor and he owns his business. i am submitting his company details and his company bank statement. Do i transfer the funds to his personal bank statement or i should just submit the company statement
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
phrecy:
hello everyone!!
my husband is my sponsor and he owns his business. i am submitting his company details and his company bank statement. Do i transfer the funds to his personal bank statement or i should just submit the company statement

Hello phrecy,

He is the owner of the company and he is your Sponsor, so no need to send the money to his personal account. His company accounts inflows and outflows will prove his capacity to sponsor you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bobomaigida: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayimperial1:
I seem to be confused

You don't need to be scared, it is either they give the admission or not, you can call the student advisor to check the status. No need to be worried.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
How do one sign here?

Do I just write my full name?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oyalfares: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
mrprolifik:

You can checkout ACCOUNTING AND PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION. Graduates in this program are in very high demand in Newbrunswick. If you are interested in living in Newbrunswick after study , then I suggest you take a look at the program. Below is a link to the program offered in New Brunswick community college (NBCC).
https://nbcc.ca/programs-courses/program-details?baseCurriculumId=62df864c-b5a2-43c1-9185-583bdf9d5515
Good luck

But it's a blended course. Are international student given visa on blended course?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by phrecy: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
someone told me to move the funds to his personal account because the VO would be more convinced the more is for him unlike the company bank statement because the VO migt think the money in the comoany account is not for him alone..what do you think pls?

Ketima:

Hello phrecy,

He is the owner of the company and he is your Sponsor, so no need to send the money to his personal account. His company accounts inflows and outflows will prove his capacity to sponsor you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gem123: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Good afternoon. Please help me. Is providing a pof for four or five months bad? With huge bal that can cover my expenses after paying my full tuition fees. I actually opened a current account in April specially for this purpose. I also made sure that my salary is reflecting on this same account. I will be applying soon I don't know if four months statement is enough.?
Teemenzo:

Yeah but the person asking should take his or her time to build such account. No be to drop some bars within one week or one month and say POF don ready ooo. And no be to go forge POF with the bank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Good day, please under the section for spouse purpose of visit when applying. What should we put?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please for spouse purpose of visit, what should we put? Is it the letter of admission?

Ketima:

Hello phrecy,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oyalfares:

But it's a blended course. Are international student given visa on blended course?

It's a 1year program and open to international students. So you are good to go.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
gem123:
Good afternoon. Please help me. Is providing a pof for four or five months bad? With huge bal that can cover my expenses after paying my full tuition fees. I actually opened a current account in April specially for this purpose. I also made sure that my salary is reflecting on this same account. I will be applying soon I don't know if four months statement is enough.?

If its a new account, make it six months so that the VO doesn't see the money as demonstration.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fardowsa: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shegzymilan:

Please how did you order your gcms note?? ¿¿

ShowYoung told me to use this website

www.thegcmsonline.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayimperial1: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bobomaigida:

You don't need to be scared, it is either they give the admission or not, you can call the student advisor to check the status. No need to be worried.

Thanks for your replying �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by phrecy: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please can one get a masters degree admission using her HND transcriptp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SaniceSanice123: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SaniceSanice123: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
hallelluyah:
Does a Canadian Visa refusal and BAN affect UK student visa application.

Please advise: a friend got Canadian Student visa refusal due to Insufficient Funding in 2011 and also got Canadian BAN in 2012 for using fraudulent Account statement. The ban was for 2 years which expired in 2014.

Now, he is currently processing UK student visa and doesn't know how this history would make or mar his UK Students Visa application he's currently processing.

Should he declare the refusal and the ban for the 2011 and 2012 respectively or he should only declare the refusal in 2011 alone or kuku make the two as refusals and be silent about the ban?

Please he's seriously worried and needs your advice or direction.
How would they know it’s a fraudulent account statement?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hustla(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hello Everyone

Good afternoon

Can someone please help me with a sample SOP for student Visa application

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
phrecy:
Please can one get a masters degree admission using her HND transcriptp

No. You need a Bachelor's degree to apply for a Masters in Canada, an HND holder can only apply for a POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE (PG.CERT) PROGRAM at a college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gem123: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wow, six months will mean waiting till September before applying for visa. I am suppose to resume school by January. I don't know if September will be enough time to get a visa for January. I don't know, I am just confused
Teemenzo:

If its a new account, make it six months so that the VO doesn't see the money as demonstration.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francisxbee: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
hallelluyah:

Please advise: a friend got Canadian Student visa refusal due to Insufficient Funding in 2011 and also got Canadian BAN in 2012 for using fraudulent Account statement. The ban was for 2 years which expired in 2014.

Now, he is currently processing UK student visa and doesn't know how this history would make or mar his UK Students Visa application he's currently processing.

Should he declare the refusal and the ban for the 2011 and 2012 respectively or he should only declare the refusal in 2011 alone or kuku make the two as refusals and be silent about the ban?

Declare both refusal and state reason.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hustla(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
hallelluyah:

He should declare all bans and refusals or else e go chop another one from UK

Seen this at least twice and administrative review wont help to overturn the denial and possible ban

smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by phrecy: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
for someone that studied masscom for ND and HND and has 5 years experience working in a Nigerian bank..what course is advisable for masters degree pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hustla(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
SaniceSanice123:

How would they know it’s a fraudulent account statement?

Because the 1st world countries all share immigration / cross border information

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.