Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (912114 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Blakmandk:
Hi Mr Leki, is there a format to draft the letter to the MP and the web forms too? So we don’t complicate things for ourselves. Please kindly help if there’s one.
Thank you.

Sure
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Blakmandk:
Hi Mr Leki, is there a format to draft the letter to the MP and the web forms too? So we don’t complicate things for ourselves. Please kindly help if there’s one.
Thank you.

See the format in link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/370#103737072

Credits: CHIKACIC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
ShowYoung:

Staying in a foreign country as a student and utilizing work permit after your study is not an issue. It in fact would give weight to your application depending on how you package your application.

In as much as you left the country at the right time you were supposed to, you should even build on that fact.

Ok, thanks............Is it an issue if I use account that is 1 month old and join another account of 10 years and submit both? Both the accounts are mine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Amen
Chiziteremary:
Amen and amen. Mine will also come out along with yours in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KejiT1(f): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
I might not see your mail o, the email I used for Nairaland is not my main ..kindly quote me on a dead thread if you want a private discuss or you ask your questions here. I will definitely reply

StokesDam:

Congratulations!

I'm also applying to UofG. I just emailed you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=Esmer post=114278251][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by khaleesi(f): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Goodafternoon everyone, I am new here. My husband and I are considering relocating to Canada. From my enquiries with a few friends our best route is through a study visa. I will like to know if it is possible to get a study visa for myself and also visa for my husband and 2 kids? We are looking at the whole family leaving together without having to leave anyone behind. Please how do we go about this? From my enquiries I know the following:

I will need to get admission in a University in Canada. The admission allows me to school there with a work permit to work for 20 hours.
My husband can be listed as a dependent and he can get a visa to travel with me and also get a work permit.
I will need to pay at least half of the tuition fee
We will need to show POF.

I will like to know can I list both my children and husband as dependents and what are the chances such a Visa will be granted?
For a family of 4, what is the minimum amount that will be satisfactory as proof of funds?
Must landed documents or investment documents be submitted?
Is it better to go for a 1 year programme or a 2 years programme?
What other requirements do we also have to consider?

Thank you for your help with this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations..mine will drop today too
KejiT1:
Silent reader and first time poster on this thread.

MY GOD IS GOOD AND KIND TO ME!!!
HAA ,It's PPR for me and my Family.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above ,and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness neither shadow of turning. Jam1:17

Student visa for me,
Study visa for my 4yr old daughter, and
SOWP for my husband.

Old Portal/Gckey.
Upfront medical. : May 12

Application submitted : June 8
Biometrics done&updated. : June 14
Ghost update. 1 : June 21
Medical passed : June 22
Eligibility started. : June 22
Ghost update 2. : June 28
PPR. : June 30

I'm grateful to God almighty for the entire process and success.
And I appreciate all the contributions form the various groups I'm in.
Nairaland,and Telegram groups like 9ja Canadian study support group, Ojc group and Travelling with kids group.

Document submitted are:

Letter of Acceptance
-UofGuelph conditional admission offer (2 years Master's of Management program)
- Emails to show I've met the conditions.
- Bsc Elect/Elect Eng certificate and Transcript
- Adv Diploma in Business management and Transcript
- BCS level 4 Certificate in I.T
-Professional Certificates
- IELTS
- RÉSUMÉ

POF.
- 1year Tuition 16,400 CAD receipt from Paymytuition.
- Email of Tuition payment advice
- Mpower loan 30k USD
- My Zenith Bank MBS of 5Million Naira
- Reference letter from Addosser finance company of 8Million Naira investment
- My Company's CAC documents
- Pictures of myself and Staff members.
- My Company's Invoice /Receipt
- My husband's (co-sponsor) CAC docs
- My husband's Company Invoice/ Receipt
-My Husband GTBank MBS
- Letter of Sponsorship from Hubby
CONT'D

CLIENT INFORMATION
- LOE (5 pages)
- My Birth Attestation/affidavit
- My Husband's Birth Attestation/ affidavit.
- My Daughter's Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate/ Newspaper Change of name
- My Family and I NIN
- Husband and Daughter Passport
- Family pictures, wedding pictures etc
- Upfront Medical report
- Police certificate
- Covid vaccination card
- Deed of Assignment of our Lands.

My Husband's SOWP Application.
- LOE, Int Passport, NIN , Birth Attestation
- BSC Certificate & Transcript
- NYSC certificate
- His Covid vaccination card
- His CAC documents
- His Police certificate
- Our Joint Land Deed of Assignment
- All the POF I submitted.

My Daughter's Open Study permit Application
- Email of Childcare waitlist
- NIN, Birth Certificate
- 1st - 3rd Term Present School fees receipt
- Pictures
- My own School Admission letter
- All the POF I submitted

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello Abi

1. Simply send Nairobi, abuja and Lagos IRCC Centers mails to notify them of this, remember to attach your biometric slip.. Do this everyday until your Biometrics is updated..

2. Even though it isn't necessary sending them this, you can still send them the updated tuition receipt.. IRCC will definitely know of payments made to schools cos they communicate with schools in Canada to be sure what the applicants are declaring as regards school fees are actually correct, but u can go ahead and send it.. You can do this together with your Biometrics..

3. This is not necessary, they would have also known about this during your info Sharing.. Its only Visa Refusals to other countries that must be declared to IRCC to avoid a BAN.

Peace
Abi2022:
@Makano Please help a sister.

Good Morning,

I have an admission in Centennial College for Fall 2022 and applied on April 26 and did an upfront medical on May 25. My medical just got updated on June 23 after sending webforms and emails. I had earlier submitted my biometrics when I applied for a visiting visa in 2018 so its valid till 2028. I currently have an admission in University of Stirling in Scotland that I must close out on by July 31, 2022. My questions are;

1. I noticed that on the “Details about my application status” my biometrics section is yet to be updated and states that “We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.” I am concerned about the delay and wonder if this is the reason the review of my eligibility is yet to commence.
2. I recently paid the balance of my school fees for the year, when I submitted I had paid only the acceptance fees. I used funds from an account I did not submit so funds in the POF I submitted are still there, do I need to send them this additional information?
3. Should I let them know about this UK admission as I need to know my position to enable me not be at a disadvantage. Time is of essence

What do you advice I do?

Looking forward to your advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Blakmandk: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thank you sir.
Lekiboboe:

See the format in link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/370#103737072

Credits: CHIKACIC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thanks alot for your response. I appreciate. I don't have the Biometrics slip anymore as that was done in 2018. God bless you

slip
amila20042001:
1. I noticed that on the “Details about my application status” my biometrics section is yet to be updated and states that “We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.” I am concerned about the delay and wonder if this is the reason the review of my eligibility is yet to commence.

Submit the slip given to you after biometrics via webform and email

2. I recently paid the balance of my school fees for the year, when I submitted I had paid only the acceptance fees. I used funds from an account I did not submit so funds in the POF I submitted are still there, do I need to send them this additional information?

Submit the receipts of the school fees you paid ASAP via webform and emails as this will strengthen your POF

3. Should I let them know about this UK admission as I need to know my position to enable me not be at a disadvantage. Time is of essence

I don't think you should say a thing about ur UK parole
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sulla2742: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations�

KejiT1:
Silent reader and first time poster on this thread.

MY GOD IS GOOD AND KIND TO ME!!!
HAA ,It's PPR for me and my Family.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above ,and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness neither shadow of turning. Jam1:17

Student visa for me,
Study visa for my 4yr old daughter, and
SOWP for my husband.

Old Portal/Gckey.
Upfront medical. : May 12

Application submitted : June 8
Biometrics done&updated. : June 14
Ghost update. 1 : June 21
Medical passed : June 22
Eligibility started. : June 22
Ghost update 2. : June 28
PPR. : June 30

I'm grateful to God almighty for the entire process and success.
And I appreciate all the contributions form the various groups I'm in.
Nairaland,and Telegram groups like 9ja Canadian study support group, Ojc group and Travelling with kids group.

Document submitted are:

Letter of Acceptance
-UofGuelph conditional admission offer (2 years Master's of Management program)
- Emails to show I've met the conditions.
- Bsc Elect/Elect Eng certificate and Transcript
- Adv Diploma in Business management and Transcript
- BCS level 4 Certificate in I.T
-Professional Certificates
- IELTS
- RÉSUMÉ

POF.
- 1year Tuition 16,400 CAD receipt from Paymytuition.
- Email of Tuition payment advice
- Mpower loan 30k USD
- My Zenith Bank MBS of 5Million Naira
- Reference letter from Addosser finance company of 8Million Naira investment
- My Company's CAC documents
- Pictures of myself and Staff members.
- My Company's Invoice /Receipt
- My husband's (co-sponsor) CAC docs
- My husband's Company Invoice/ Receipt
-My Husband GTBank MBS
- Letter of Sponsorship from Hubby
CONT'D

CLIENT INFORMATION
- LOE (5 pages)
- My Birth Attestation/affidavit
- My Husband's Birth Attestation/ affidavit.
- My Daughter's Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate/ Newspaper Change of name
- My Family and I NIN
- Husband and Daughter Passport
- Family pictures, wedding pictures etc
- Upfront Medical report
- Police certificate
- Covid vaccination card
- Deed of Assignment of our Lands.

My Husband's SOWP Application.
- LOE, Int Passport, NIN , Birth Attestation
- BSC Certificate & Transcript
- NYSC certificate
- His Covid vaccination card
- His CAC documents
- His Police certificate
- Our Joint Land Deed of Assignment
- All the POF I submitted.

My Daughter's Open Study permit Application
- Email of Childcare waitlist
- NIN, Birth Certificate
- 1st - 3rd Term Present School fees receipt
- Pictures
- My own School Admission letter
- All the POF I submitted

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
1. there's a recent JR i read that states a self sponsor applicant must show POF of full tuition and LE or show concrete evidence that the remaining funds will be available

2. I have seen applicant that provided a full year tuition and LE and was rejected on financial grounds. GCMS note reads applicant is self sponsored and has successfully showed 1 year tuition and LE, PA enrolled on a 2-year program and didnt show POF for 2nd year or evidence of availability of funds.......and so on.

The truth is nobody here is a canadian VO, my suggestions to you is what i feel will be most helpful to you when asked to choose between the 2 options.

Also 'grace' can give you PPR with one year tuition and LE. What God cannot do does not exist.
matthew080:
HELLO AMILA20042001

I was made to understand that this your point is not correct,
Applicant only need to show a year tuition or so
Please confirm it
quote author=amila20042001 post=114287673]As self sponsor, you need to show funds for 3years tuition and LE.
Your best bet is to look for 1year or 2 years course if you dont have that financial capacity

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
@Blakmandk I suggest you send webform and emails. That is what I did after I waited taya for teh medical to be uploaded.

Step 1 - send a mail to IOMLagosClinicalTeam@iom.int (if you did your medicals in IOM Lagos) to ask if and when they to IRCC, then request a copy of the detailed medical result (its free). This will help you know wetin dey the report dem submit sef.

Step 2 - Send webform and email with the evidence IOM gives you to the below listed. (don't copy, send one by one)
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

Blakmandk:
You’ve just summarized my situation. The only difference here is I don’t have a UK admission. My application was also submitted on April 26. I’ve a biometric since 2019. Mine is showing the same thing as yours. I did an upfront medical too. But I’m waiting for a medical request so I can upload my slip. It’s just 3weeks left for the 12weeks processing time to lapse. Please the gurus in the house should assist us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lezy:

Ok, thanks............Is it an issue if I use account that is 1 month old and join another account of 10 years and submit both? Both the accounts are mine.

You can use any account in as much as you can explain and show the sources of lump sums therein.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
matthew080:
HELLO AMILA20042001

I was made to understand that this your point is not correct,
Applicant only need to show a year tuition or so
Please confirm it
quote author=amila20042001 post=114287673]As self sponsor, you need to show funds for 3years tuition and LE.
Your best bet is to look for 1year or 2 years course if you dont have that financial capacity

Although it is stated by IRCC that an applicant need to show one year tuition fee and one year living expenses: I want to tell you that this is theory and may apply to applicants in advance country.

Here in Nigeria, after showing one year tuition fee and living expenses, if you don't show the remaining tuition fee and living expenses for the remaining years, your visa application has a higher chance of refusal. There are case studies to back this up if you care to know.

Ways to show the tuition fee and living expenses for subsequent years of study is either to provide the fund in sponsor account or your account, or prove that there is a business or investment of which cash flow or profit will be sufficient to cater for your subsequent years.

In Nigeria, it is hard to prove that, this is why people prefer to show the actual fund for the total years.

In your case, the best advice is to provide funds for the total three years of your study. You can show this by a combination of cash, investment with high liquidity and near maturity date (Fixed Deposit, Money Market Investment, Debenture etc), rental or royalty income (low chances of acceptance) among others.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ojb555666: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Anybody here with Bachelors degree that applied for undergraduate program and has gotten study permit please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ojb555666: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Anybody here with Bachelors degree that applied for undergraduate program and has gotten study permit please? Urgent please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thank you so much Makano for the response and all you do. God bless you. I will be expecting the mail response.

makano:
Hello Abi

I will definitely attend to your mail, I currently have loads of mails to attend to..

But I will attend to all before the end of the day..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ademma2022: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thank you for your prompt response.
ShowYoung:

If your highest qualification is SSCE, Diploma is good for you.

Supporting documents are dependent on your case scenario: normally, you should submit the following alongside your visa application:
1. Admission letter
2. Tuition deposit if any,
3. Evidence of POF.
4. SOP
5 and others
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by StokesDam: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
KejiT1:
I might not see your mail o, the email I used for Nairaland is not my main ..kindly quote me on a dead thread if you want a private discuss or you ask your questions here. I will definitely reply

Okay. Thank you! I'll just ask the questions right away.

I've just started applying and I'm filling the required details on the OUAC platform. And I have some questions.

First of, I would have to pay application fee. What method of payment did you use, considering that it's international payment?

And, secondly, I have written my Statement of intent, but I just want to be sure of how to address it to avoid any hiccups. Can I use a more general approach?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
ShowYoung:

You can use any account in as much as you can explain and show the sources of lump sums therein.

Thanks. God bless you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thanks

amila20042001:
NAIROBI WEBFORM

FOR EMAILS

NAIROBI

LAGOS

ABUJA

Abuja@international.gc.ca

LONDON

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

ACCRA

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

cairoimmigration@international.gc.ca
kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca
KNGTNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
sydney-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
SaoPaulo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
shanghai-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ROMEIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
romevisa@international.gc.ca
PARIS-IMVISITOR@international.gc.ca
PSPAN-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
port-au-prince-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Question@cic.gc.ca
viennimmigration@international.gc.ca
amman.immigration@international.gc.ca
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Bogota-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
bairs-immigra@international.gc.ca
bucharest-immigration@international.gc.ca
DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca
dslam-immigration-enquiry@international.gc.ca
NewYork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Colombo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
jakarta-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
los-angeles-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lima.immigration@international.gc.ca
MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mosco-immigration@international.gc.ca

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Derekxxy: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
ShowYoung:

In this kind of situation, I will advise you seek for education loan. While NGN 1,500,000 (C$4,600) could pay for tuition deposit (C$500 - C$2,650) in some colleges and universities, you should ensure that you have the remaining fund readily available.

You are entitled to work 20 hours per week and full time during academic breaks and holidays as an international student while in Canada.

I think you should work on getting to Canada first. There are people who don't have the money just like you but found their ways through it either by finding a sponsor or education loan or combination.

U are good boss, one who sees brightness in others , ur kind of explanation is able to raise dying hope; u are rare indeed" keep it up and God bless u richly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Beeholar53(f): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
I am interested in this. I have this same question

Mercyfoundme05:
Good morning Family……..

Please I have a question. My international passport will expire in February 2023, and the duration of my course is 1 year (from September 2022 to April 2023 with co-op).

Now, I have renewed my passport. Should I send a webform to inform IRCC I got a new passport or can I just send the new passport when IRCC sends my PPR??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayimperial1: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=donbabe2000 post=114236753]the admission process took almpst one month before i recieve my addmission letter.

i applied first week of april but my addmission letter was sent ending of may

Alright
Thanks for replying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayimperial1: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
donbabe2000:
the admission process took almpst one month before i recieve my addmission letter.

i applied first week of april but my addmission letter was sent ending of may

Thanks for replying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Blakmandk:
Just confirmed the processing time has changed to 9weeks. Let’s start sending web forms and emails. God go run am for us. ���

My Medical appointment is scheduled for sometime in July, towards ending. I’m not sure if I can start sending web form and emails because I didn’t do upfront. Nobody have cared to answer my query about this on here.

I don’t know if it’s a must to do medicals before sending web form or emails even after stipulated processing time has passed and no update on gckey portal or email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
1. Don't worry about the biometrics. That is what it's going to show till your application is completed since you have a valid biometrics from 2018.

2. Payment of the balance of your school fees for the year is something that can enhance your application, so you should definitely update your application with the receipt.

3. To be honest this is a decision you are gonna make by yourself. I do not think informing them of your admission in the UK changes anything with IRCC. You should just keep sending them those emails that could probably expedite action from them and hopefully final decision comes before July 31st.

Abi2022:
@Makano Please help a sister.

Good Morning,

I have an admission in Centennial College for Fall 2022 and applied on April 26 and did an upfront medical on May 25. My medical just got updated on June 23 after sending webforms and emails. I had earlier submitted my biometrics when I applied for a visiting visa in 2018 so its valid till 2028. I currently have an admission in University of Stirling in Scotland that I must close out on by July 31, 2022. My questions are;

What do you advice I do?

Looking forward to your advice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Blakmandk: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
thank you for your kind gesture. God bless you. ��
Abi2022:
@Blakmandk I suggest you send webform and emails. That is what I did after I waited taya for teh medical to be uploaded.

Step 1 - send a mail to IOMLagosClinicalTeam@iom.int (if you did your medicals in IOM Lagos) to ask if and when they to IRCC, then request a copy of the detailed medical result (its free). This will help you know wetin dey the report dem submit sef.

Step 2 - Send webform and email with the evidence IOM gives you to the below listed. (don't copy, send one by one)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ojb555666: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Anybody here with Bachelors degree that applied for undergraduate program Like diploma or certificate program and has gotten study permit please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hugapex: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Looking for Lagos to Toronto flights without transit visas. Please is transit visa required for 9hrs layover in Paris?

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.