Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (921045 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by daezy22: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
The bank is delaying my school fees through form A, I have all my documents ready, can I go ahead and apply for my student visa or will the absence of my tuition receipt delay the process?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
bruno10000:

Have searched tire...I Need May intake admission....Art related courses, graduate studies. Most schs are only open for sept

Don't take Sept. You might not meet the resumption date cos of IRCC.

What do you do presently for a living
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
bruno10000:
HELLO PEOPLE, PLEASE I NEED NAMES OF SCHOOLS I CAN APPLY TO FOR SPRING INTAKE... Thanks

You might need to Strategically check, cos most school show their available intakes for different programs

By the way,

What is the name of the Program you are looking for.

What is the Program qualification (PG.Cert, Masters, PHD) you are looking for?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by donluclay(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Send to a US bank account, like I give you naira and then you send dollar to a US bank

Anon123:

Send to bank account?

How do you mean please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
donluclay:
Send to a US bank account, like I give you naira and then you send dollar to a US bank

No I don't do that.

Strictly paying fees.
I deal on Canadian dollars though not US.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
daezy22:
The bank is delaying my school fees through form A, I have all my documents ready, can I go ahead and apply for my student visa or will the absence of my tuition receipt delay the process?
q

You can always submit your visa application without the receipt but ensure you get the tuition receipt available and send via email and webform multiple times
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tobiiarimoro: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello guys!

So I am a November 2021 applicant and still no update from IRCC
I have sent many emails and sent a web form last week but I have just been receiving automated responses.
Just received my gcms notes but there is nothing in there that indicates anything.

What should I do?
Pls any help would be Greatly appreciated!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by banky24: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
I rep Nov 15th. Pls I hope your check would involve speaking to the immigration Minister on our behalf. Lol!
It will end in praise.My PPR is next in Jesus name.

kinkyhead:
Hello guys are there any october, november and december applicant still here? Please declare because i want to check something.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
tobiiarimoro:
Hello guys!

So I am a November 2021 applicant and still no update from IRCC
I have sent many emails and sent a web form last week but I have just been receiving automated responses.
Just received my gcms notes but there is nothing in there that indicates anything.

What should I do?
Pls any help would be Greatly appreciated!

Paste the first page, redacting your personal information there, so we can see.

You will have to wait and keep disturbing.

Has your application enter eligibility review?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TOSM: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hi Bruno, you can try use this link:

https://www.applyboard.com/services/students
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TOSM: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
bruno10000:
HELLO PEOPLE, PLEASE I NEED NAMES OF SCHOOLS I CAN APPLY TO FOR SPRING INTAKE... Thanks

https://www.applyboard.com/services/students
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Quindarrel: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please which of the emails cos I'm seeing different emails? Also, I don't know under what category it will fall on web form enquiry. The closest category is replacement and amendment of document, does that work sir. Thanks for your help.
bullstriker:
1. You can send it via web form or email, but you don’t have to update IRCC with the new admission letter since IRCC has made a decision on your application. However, you must present this new admission letter to the CBSA officer when you land in Canada, and the admission letter must be the same program and school used for the study permit application. If it is different, you might not be allowed entry and will be required to submit a new study permit application.

2. You don’t have to pay a tuition fee before travelling. As long as you have not exceeded the school deadline to pay tuition, you are good to go. However, CBSA can ask if you have paid your tuition. You can tell them the tuition fee will be transferred to you once you open a Canadian bank account.

3. A four-month bank statement is sufficient.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tobiiarimoro: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Anon123:

Hey Anon!
It has not entered eligibility review…

It seems nothing is happening

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thank you for this expo. India and china! I no know sef. No dulling I'm firing mails now now. Kai the waiting no be here o. God bless you papapa1234

Papapa1234:
Pls bombard them with messages ooo..especially that China and India offices.. I started sending to those ones a week to when my ppr came out..I send tire..messages and webform..India, China and Nairobi..give them hot hot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samtob4life: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ghazali34:
Do they use official bank rate?

No. Check the website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
tobiiarimoro:

Hey Anon!

On your visa portal, what does the eligibility review say
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tobiiarimoro: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Anon123:

On your visa portal, what does the eligibility review say

It says “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na here me sef see this expo ooo..lol
kinkyhead:
Thank you for this expo. India and china! I no know sef. No dulling I'm firing mails now now. Kai the waiting no be here o. God bless you papapa1234

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
tobiiarimoro:

It says “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”

Your application is on eligibility review

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello Nairlanders,

Pls for the vfs consent form...which section do I fill for my child?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Qwerty7654: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
tobiiarimoro:

Hey Anon!

Hi, scroll down to “APPLICATION” section. You should see updates about your application from onset.
I received my gcms notes earlier this month and I was able to understand all the sections.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ontariopapa: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
How long did your GMCS note take before it came back to you?
Anon123:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by subzheero: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Guys, please how can we pay for application fees ? Few days ago, all virtual dollar cards platform have shutdown this service. Kindly assist if there is any way out please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tracy0803409: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Papapa1234:
Hello Nairlanders,

Pls for the vfs consent form...which section do I fill for my child?

The second page, below what you have filled indicate that you are the mother or Father of the applicant,also make sure you pay the transmission fee, congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnvee11: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hey guys my game note just came pls can someone help me I submitted my sponsors bank statement of account but on the note it says no proof of funds is it that they didn’t see it or what and I paid 2,200 deposit attached to my application and 7,300 sent through webform Dey only acknowledged the 7,300 and left the 2,200 .
Should my sponsor transfer money to my account because of is no funds
. pls can someone explain
What is Review required

1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tobiiarimoro: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ontariopapa:
How long did your GMCS note take before it came back to you?

Mine took like 32 working days

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oluobi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good evening guys.

My wife's PPR dropped today.

This is my first time of commenting on this thread, but I got all the guidelines I needed to package her application here.

I want to say a very big thank you to all the major contributors on this thread.
I say God bless you all, beyond your expectations.

For those still expectant, God will surely answer your prayers.

My wife submitted her application on April 11th. That was the only time they sent any notification to her, before the PPR message dropped today.

God is wonderful.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tobiiarimoro: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello guys,

What does “Application/profile updated” mean?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Congratulations! My PPR is next in Jesus name.

oluobi:
Good evening guys.

My wife's PPR dropped today.

This is my first time of commenting on this thread, but I got all the guidelines I needed to package her application here.

I want to say a very big thank you to all the major contributors on this thread.
I say God bless you all, beyond your expectations.

For those still expectant, God will surely answer your prayers.

My wife submitted her application on April 11th. That was the only time they sent any notification to her, before the PPR message dropped today.

God is wonderful.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by andrewosagie: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
llionaire:
Hello guys, please is it better I send my passport to Abuja or Lagos? I live in Lagos and my biometrics was done in lagos but I mistakenly paid transmission fee to VFS. Should I just send to Lagos and request a refund?

Did you send it to Abuja if so have you gotten it now and how long did it take?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Motayo97: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=makano post=114884744]Hello Helper

Please note that Qlife or IOM do not send results to applicants, they send your full results straight to IRCC..

What they only give applicants is the E-medical sheet which contains like a summary of your results.. So do not wait for a feedback of your test results, what you should be waiting for is an update of your Medicals on your IRCC portal

and most importantly, your final Decision..

It shall end in praise..

Peace

IOM actually sends result to applicants if requested via mail...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lamash: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chiziteremary:
@Papapa1244

Please when u wrote to the school to add your daughter to your health insurance did they increase the amount u paid for health insurance. Pls reply

Valid question

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.