Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (920288 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ladielarrie1: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
June applicant here ooo
olutoyiin:
Congratulations to all who has gotten PPR, please wanted to ask if there are any June applicants
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
oluobi:
Good evening guys.

My wife's PPR dropped today.

This is my first time of commenting on this thread, but I got all the guidelines I needed to package her application here.

I want to say a very big thank you to all the major contributors on this thread.
I say God bless you all, beyond your expectations.

For those still expectant, God will surely answer your prayers.

My wife submitted her application on April 11th. That was the only time they sent any notification to her, before the PPR message dropped today.

God is wonderful.

Congratulations to the family, God of vengeance has settled the matter in my favour. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Results are out. Omoh, the anxiety
tobiiarimoro:
Hello guys,

What does “Application/profile updated” mean?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ah! Bros If wishes were horses...
we will overcome and all will ends in praises.

banky24:
I rep Nov 15th. Pls I hope your check would involve speaking to the immigration Minister on our behalf. Lol!
It will end in praise.My PPR is next in Jesus name.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by llionaire(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
No, I sent it to Lagos, it took 6 days to get it back from the day VFS received it.
andrewosagie:

Did you send it to Abuja if so have you gotten it now and how long did it take?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
See God already delivering as usual. Today we will get PPR's....
oluobi:
Good evening guys.

This is my first time of commenting on this thread, but I got all the guidelines I needed to package her application here.

I want to say a very big thank you to all the major contributors on this thread.

My wife submitted her application on April 11th. That was the only time they sent any notification to her, before the PPR message dropped today.

God is wonderful.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tobiiarimoro: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Teezkid:
Results are out. Omoh, the anxiety

Waow… how long do you think before I hear back from them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Quindarrel: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please, how can I reach you?
Quindarrel:
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kunlap02(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello House,i am planning to apply for my study permit next month but i want to do an upfront medicals.please which iom branch do you think will be faster and easier for me.I based in Portharcourt
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnvee11: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Johnvee11:
Hey guys my game note just came pls can someone help me I submitted my sponsors bank statement of account but on the note it says no proof of funds is it that they didn’t see it or what and I paid 2,200 deposit attached to my application and 7,300 sent through webform Dey only acknowledged the 7,300 and left the 2,200 .
Should my sponsor transfer money to my account because of is no funds
. pls can someone explain
What is Review required

Pls need your response very urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pean06: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Congratulations…… I am next ……God of vengeance has turned it in my Favour.

oluobi:
Good evening guys.

God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ladielarrie1:
June applicant here ooo

���

There are still lot of may waiting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Johnvee11:

Pls need your response very urgent
Did you state in your SOP that you are being sponsored?
Did you submit any bank statement in your own name?
Sometimes, it could be that you didn't explain very well in your SOP to convince the visa officer about being sponsored. Or maybe the visa officer missed it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ontariopapa:
How long did your GMCS note take before it came back to you?

I didn't apply. I apply for people interested.

A gcms note takes 30-40days depending on the volume of application available.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tobiiarimoro: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
tobiiarimoro:
Hello guys,

Hello Anon123,

Pls do you know what this means

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TonyDeAnalyst(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Congratulations bro...
WiZiggy:
Congratulations, may Canada favor you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Johnvee11:
Hey guys my game note just came pls can someone help me I submitted my sponsors bank statement of account but on the note it says no proof of funds is it that they didn’t see it or what and I paid 2,200 deposit attached to my application and 7,300 sent through webform Dey only acknowledged the 7,300 and left the 2,200 .
Should my sponsor transfer money to my account because of is no funds
. pls can someone explain
What is Review required

Did you attach your own bank statement?

What do you do for a living and did you attach evidence of employment along with monthly pay slip?

Send an LOE ASAP to clarify your visa officer what you submitted.

Attach evidence of whatever you are addressing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TonyDeAnalyst(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Congratulations to your wife.
pean06:
Congratulations…… I am next ……God of vengeance has turned it in my Favour.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Papapa1234:
God of Vengeance has settled everything in my favour and my Child's favour...

This week is our week and to all hopefuls..we will receive our PPR this week..

Amen...

God did it...

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
tobiiarimoro:
Hello guys,

Click on the view full application and see what it means
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnvee11: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
mrprolifik:
Did you state in your SOP that you are being sponsored?
Did you submit any bank statement in your own name?
Sometimes, it could be that you didn't explain very well in your SOP to convince the visa officer about being sponsored. Or maybe the visa officer missed it.

Yes I submitted sop stating I'm been sponsored by my dad also I didn't submit my own bank statement but I attached my sponsor's bank statement. You I submitted my own bank statement and send to them before a final decision is made? Pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
kunlap02:
Hello House,i am planning to apply for my study permit next month but i want to do an upfront medicals.please which iom branch do you think will be faster and easier for me.I based in Portharcourt

None is fast.

Kindly choose between iom Abuja or IOM Lagos.

Book online and check which one has a closer available date

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
tobiiarimoro:

Hello Anon123,

Pls do you know what this means

It means your application has been updated. Click on the "view full application" at the right to see
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Papapa1234:
GOD has done it oooooo

God has showed me mercy,showed my child mercy,showed family mercy ooo
PPR has landed for me and my child ooooooo...

February 12th applicant..the wait is over

I will be back soon with full timeline and Transcript

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
When you opened it, what was the update first ?
tobiiarimoro:

Waow… how long do you think before I hear back from them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Pat978: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello @Anon123

I completed my upfront medicals today and sent the e-medical sheet to IRCC via webform, they respond in a month? I think, QLife said they upload within 5-10 business days and I was the first to complete my process at the clinic today so hopefully they upload mine quite early. I just pray that IRCC processes my medical examination on time and onto the next step by God's Grace...I think I'll start bombarding them with e-mails from next week. I really appreciate your assistance so far, God bless!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pat978:
Hello @Anon123

I completed my upfront medicals today and sent the e-medical sheet to IRCC via webform, they respond in a month? I think, QLife said they upload within 5-10 business days and I was the first to complete my process at the clinic today so hopefully they upload mine quite early. I just pray that IRCC processes my medical examination on time and onto the next step by God's Grace...I think I'll start bombarding them with e-mails from next week. I really appreciate your assistance so far, God bless!

Ircc will not update your medicals ontill qlife has sent them your results.

The slip is just an evidence of medicals done.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fativivimat: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Are you going for a graduate course?
You can check out University of Regina and University Lethbridge. They have multiple intakes.

bruno10000:

Have searched tire...I Need May intake admission....Art related courses, graduate studies. Most schs are only open for sept
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Thomsyne(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Anon123:

Ircc will not update your medicals ontill qlife has sent them your results.

The slip is just an evidence of medicals done.

I need your input please.

Is it okay to start firing emails the moment medicals are done? I did my medicals on the 4th of July, applied 8th, and biometrics on the 13th. Should I wait it out for a month or start firing emails ASAP? My resumption is still January but you never know with these guys.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sweetchi1011: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
oluobi:
Good evening guys.

God is wonderful.

Congratulations to you and yours

Mine is next!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thomsyne:

I need your input please.

Is it okay to start firing emails the moment medicals are done? I did my medicals on the 4th of July, applied 8th, and biometrics on the 13th. Should I wait it out for a month or start firing emails ASAP? My resumption is still January but you never know with these guys.

Wait for a month and few days before mailing them.

Your application is just starting

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olutoyiin: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ladielarrie1:
June applicant here ooo
Nice to meet you, now I can breathe oooo. This tension no be here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.