Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (912102 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
So sorry
dollymon:
Hi guys, I got refused today.

Breakfast on vals day, I'm heartbroken.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Activateoluwase: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thanks papy Anon the great.

Anon123:

TYPE "IOM medical booking" on google..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Halyshia:
can he do that without having his password and username?

Yes. He can .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
You send a mail to them. I'm sure you've seen makano constantly posting these email addresses and webform links. If you haven't sent one I guess it's time you start sending.
Toshod:

Chai! Since last year Sept.
Pls how can I speed up this?
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please help out guys

MJ1000:
Hello Everyone,

Please has any UCW student used the E-FORM A to make payment for fees recently.

I have some questions as regards filling it.

How did you fill the part below?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
So you haven't received a decision from your application and you got rid of the agent that applied for you. I believe you need your application details if you're still interested in this journey, Best you talk with your agent about it to release your application Information. As for the statement of Account. I understand that you yourself didn't submit your own bank statement. You paid your agent 250k to arrange POF for you to which you were ultimately left out on how he/she got such. It's very risky to do things like that. I'd advise you talk to your agent as only he/she can explain what he or she has done and submitted and you can weigh your options of either withdrawing your app so as not to affect your future Immigration intentions or even your case file towards Immigration to canada
Naturalobserver:

Okay let me make it clear
I applied to study in Canada last year through an agent.
Paid 500$ (CAD),235$ (CAD) for visa and 250,000 naira for State Of Account
Got Letter Of Acceptance from the school..Lambton college in Sarnia,Canada.
I paid 2000$ CAD as deposit for school fees.
Did my biometric 2nd week of April 2021.Since then no satisfactory information from the agent.He kept on telling me he hasnt heard anything from the embassy and concluded its because of covid.Anytime I ask him he kept on saying nothing yet maybe cuz COVID..I dont even have access to any of my account..
It was nothing until December last year I started doubting him when he told me he paid 150$ for GCMS note and with the information I get here i havent seen anything like paying money for GCMS note.To make it worse he was advising me to just apply for UK and started stating all the requirements,that was when I got angry and told him to send me all the money I have given him so far that am no longer interested in pursuing the Canada admission anymore ...
He sent the part school fees I paid ..{$2000 (CAD)} and my passport...I asked him what about the remaining. He told me the remaining money were used accordingly so I just ended the call immediately..I actually went for biometrics so on my own am removing the $235 for visa and the $500 for admission because of the ACCEPTANCE Letter I got from the school...But I still dont think the State Of Account has been used hence the reason for my question..I will be grateful to get useful information...Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
I have a friend who applied for work visa since January last year ,but his agent has refused to give him his login detail and application ID. How will he go about this . Please anybody who has gone through this should help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
You'll still Explain where the savings came from tho. You can use a Guaranteed investment certificate, student deposit program, statement of Account, pension statement (a bit skeptical bout this one) for POF
mimini:

The best bet is gradually saving up your money for study to avoid all the stress of explanation. Kindly give me details of things that can be used as proof of funds instead. So that I can be putting them gradually together. This should make the application process easier. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Naturalobserver:

How do I go about this?

I am happy to guide you on what to do. Follow the below steps:

1. Click on this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html, go to option 1 and register as a new user on the "Don't have an account" tab.

2, Create all the Security questions and answer that the system would prompt you.

3, Once you are done creating your account, you would see in blueprint a link reading "Add (link) your application to your account". Please click it.

4, Refer to the screenshot below. You will see different selections to choose from ( the screenshot will guide you) :

* Under Category, select temporary residence
* Under Subcategory, select study permit and extension
* Under Application details, select family name, given name and date of birth ( Being you might not know your application number and UCI due to the denial by your agent, but if you know these numbers, select application number and UCI)
* Under Applicants Personal information, select passport then enter your passport details
* Under Information about applicant's study in Canada, enter details as on your admission letter, which was declared in your application and your DLI number.
* Once this is entered and you review all details, click search for my application. It will open a new page.
* This new page will ask you to fill out a form to disassociate yourself from your agent. Fill this form to the best of your knowledge and attach and continue, then you should have your account linked.

NB: Once you enter all details correctly and it gives you an error message, and you try this twice, please wait for another 24 hours before trying again because the system allows one to try to link only 5 attempts, after which it would lock you out . Please wait for another 24 hours to try again should in case it gives an error when you click "Search for my application"

I hope this helps!

Credit ::: Olasubomy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
jayifeanyi1234:
Lol...my eligibility started on my portal the day I got PPR(11months +).On my GCM, it started and passed 10months earlier.

So relax, PPR will say good morning to you soon...God is faithful.

thank you�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by canada2022: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
quin9:

You mean you paid 250k for statement of account? What does that mean?(even though I think I get it) .Sorry Bro just go and collect your *BAN* peaceful this one wey agent don tell you to forget Canada so,even UK no sure for you oh.Sorry

many agents on this platform collect that amount for statement of account. i have tried to wrap my head around how they do it. i was thinking they have someone inside the bank that help confirm the statement when IRCC goes confirmation or IRCC does not confirm at all.

Guys lets be careful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by canada2022: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Teemenzo:

Haaaaaa, you no sabi, no worry, we dey for you.

Oya take am hot hot

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

Courtesy: Pops Makano, Tuale baba.

Na wetin Makano dey like.....lol.....give honor to whom honor is due grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by skull4eva: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omiinii:
So you haven't received a decision from your application and you got rid of the agent that applied for you. I believe you need your application details if you're still interested in this journey, Best you talk with your agent about it to release your application Information. As for the statement of Account. I understand that you yourself didn't submit your own bank statement. You paid your agent 250k to arrange POF for you to which you were ultimately left out on how he/she got such. It's very risky to do things like that. I'd advise you talk to your agent as only he/she can explain what he or she has done and submitted and you can weigh your options of either withdrawing your app so as not to affect your future Immigration intentions or even your case file towards Immigration to canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by skull4eva: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Naturalobserver:

Okay let me make it clear
I applied to study in Canada last year through an agent.
Paid 500$ (CAD),235$ (CAD) for visa and 250,000 naira for State Of Account
Got Letter Of Acceptance from the school..Lambton college in Sarnia,Canada.
I paid 2000$ CAD as deposit for school fees.
Did my biometric 2nd week of April 2021.Since then no satisfactory information from the agent.He kept on telling me he hasnt heard anything from the embassy and concluded its because of covid.Anytime I ask him he kept on saying nothing yet maybe cuz COVID..I dont even have access to any of my account..
It was nothing until December last year I started doubting him when he told me he paid 150$ for GCMS note and with the information I get here i havent seen anything like paying money for GCMS note.To make it worse he was advising me to just apply for UK and started stating all the requirements,that was when I got angry and told him to send me all the money I have given him so far that am no longer interested in pursuing the Canada admission anymore ...
He sent the part school fees I paid ..{$2000 (CAD)} and my passport...I asked him what about the remaining. He told me the remaining money were used accordingly so I just ended the call immediately..I actually went for biometrics so on my own am removing the $235 for visa and the $500 for admission because of the ACCEPTANCE Letter I got from the school...But I still dont think the State Of Account has been used hence the reason for my question..I will be grateful to get useful information...Thanks
I didnt get a part of what you explained please. Paid 500$ for what? I know application and biometrics cost 235cad, and 250k for statement of account. Please clarify.
Also Gcms note is just 20cad for the e notes so the agent took advantage of you to collect 150$. Now you need to do somethings to get out of this mess. From my experience the agent didnt pay your tuition deposit becos there is no way he could have gotten the money back from your school so fast or probably you were already denied before he requested for the tuition deposit. Also, you need to get your details from him and if he is kind enough he could give you the notes he requested that will really help you and save you from a lot of mess. When i said details i mean all the submitted documents so that you will know the whole details of your past application your lon in details. If you get the gcms notes you will see details of what happened to your application. You cannot just cut off the agent yet you must do this and act now. You risk a ban of 5yrs if they issued you a procedural fairness letter and with you said he do not know anything about it.
@ legacy edition has given you a way out to link your old application that is a really good way
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sorry to hear.
You know he drill…
Order for your GCMS note immediately and try to think of it less.

dollymon:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Harold4lyf(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
blessingflow:
You can apply with your WAEC result. I used my B.Sc. transcript because I am going for my masters degree.

Splendid! I thought I would need to attach a transcript or English Test result....I'd do that ASAP....thanks for your help kiss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Overcomer1234: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please help I’m stuck. Help! How long does it take for cbn to verify and debit account after submitting this online FORM A. I will appreciate responses.. gurus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jessica50:
I have a friend who applied for work visa since January last year ,but his agent has refused to give him his login detail and application ID. How will he go about this . Please anybody who has gone through this should help

This thread is for Study permit application but i will advise your follow the process of how to link/retrieve your account already given above by one of the gurus.

If the agent was the one that gave your friend the LMIA, forget it, its either he has been denied or most likely banned.

That document is not easy to get so most agents lie and promise there are jobs when there is none.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taiyejenny(f): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
I’ve been debited using form A hallelujah thank you @activeoluwase for advising me to go to the headquarters � pls it’s the school deposit okay to start visa processing or do I need to pay more? I know I’ll have to have tuition balance and living expenses in my account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Taiyejenny:
I’ve been debited using form A hallelujah thank you @activeoluwase for advising me to go to the headquarters � pls it’s the school deposit okay to start visa processing or do I need to pay more? I know I’ll have to have tuition balance and living expenses in my account.

Yes it is okay. You can pay more as your visa application is processing. Ensure you always send each payment receipt from the school to IRCC as you pay.

PLEASE ENSURE YOU SABI YOUR SCHOOL REFUND POLICY OOO !!!. E IMPORTANT PASS ANYTHING

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Anon123:

This thread is for Study permit application but i will advise your follow the process of how to link/retrieve your account already given above by one of the gurus.

If the agent was the one that gave your friend the LMIA, forget it, its either he has been denied or most likely banned.

That document is not easy to get so most agents lie and promise there are jobs when there is none.

ok but he doesnt know his username and password, how will he do that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jessica50:
ok but he doesnt know his username and password, how will he do that

1. Click on this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html, go to option 1 and register as a new user on the "Don't have an account" tab.

2, Create all the Security questions and answer that the system would prompt you.

3, Once you are done creating your account, you would see in blueprint a link reading "Add (link) your application to your account". Please click it.

4, Refer to the screenshot below. You will see different selections to choose from ( the screenshot will guide you) :

* Under Application details, select family name, given name and date of birth ( Being you might not know your application number and UCI due to the denial by your agent, but if you know these numbers, select application number and UCI)
* Under Applicants Personal information, select passport then enter your passport details
* Under Information about applicant's study in Canada, enter details as on your admission letter, which was declared in your application and your DLI number.
* Once this is entered and you review all details, click search for my application. It will open a new page.
* This new page will ask you to fill out a form to disassociate yourself from your agent. Fill this form to the best of your knowledge and attach and continue, then you should have your account linked.

NB: Once you enter all details correctly and it gives you an error message, and you try this twice, please wait for another 24 hours before trying again because the system allows one to try to link only 5 attempts, after which it would lock you out . Please wait for another 24 hours to try again should in case it gives an error when you click "Search for my application"

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Naturalobserver(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
skull4eva:

I didnt get a part of what you explained please. Paid 500$ for what? I know application and biometrics cost 235cad, and 250k for statement of account. Please clarify.
Also Gcms note is just 20cad for the e notes so the agent took advantage of you to collect 150$. Now you need to do somethings to get out of this mess. From my experience the agent didnt pay your tuition deposit becos there is no way he could have gotten the money back from your school so fast or probably you were already denied before he requested for the tuition deposit. Also, you need to get your details from him and if he is kind enough he could give you the notes he requested that will really help you and save you from a lot of mess. When i said details i mean all the submitted documents so that you will know the whole details of your past application your lon in details. If you get the gcms notes you will see details of what happened to your application. You cannot just cut off the agent yet you must do this and act now. You risk a ban of 5yrs if they issued you a procedural fairness letter and with you said he do not know anything about it.
@ legacy edition has given you a way out to link your old application that is a really good way
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Naturalobserver(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Legacyedition:

1. Click on this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html, go to option 1 and register as a new user on the "Don't have an account" tab.

NB: Once you enter all details correctly and it gives you an error message, and you try this twice, please wait for another 24 hours before trying again because the system allows one to try to link only 5 attempts, after which it would lock you out . Please wait for another 24 hours to try again should in case it gives an error when you click "Search for my application"

I hope this helps!

If you weren't able to do it. You can send a DM. But you will need to share your personal info and school docs.
Thanks I will try it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Naturalobserver(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omiinii:
Ok.thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Anon123:

1. Click on this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html, go to option 1 and register as a new user on the "Don't have an account" tab.

NB: Once you enter all details correctly and it gives you an error message, and you try this twice, please wait for another 24 hours before trying again because the system allows one to try to link only 5 attempts, after which it would lock you out . Please wait for another 24 hours to try again should in case it gives an error when you click "Search for my application"

I hope this helps!

thank you so much ,I will forward it to him
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Naturalobserver(m): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2022
Anon123:

HOLY SHIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

You paid $500cad for what exactly? There is no such thing as ACCEPTANCE FEE. Agents do that to extort money from you.

$150CAD for GCMS NOTE!! HABA...

I will suggest you just ask the agent for full access to your app. If you have been denied, just take your time and study the thread before reapplying.
500$ for admission fee.I forgot to put it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Naturalobserver(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2022
Legacyedition:

I hope this helps!

I did everything..I got an error message from them and its relating to my DLI number
The error message stated it must begin with O must be up to 20 numbers..
The DLI number on my LOA begins with O but has only 11 numbers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by skull4eva: 12:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Naturalobserver:

500$ for admission fee.I forgot to put it
Just like @Anon said get ur details and read the trend and reapply. I did my application from begining to the end myself with help from what i read and help from many gurus comment here. Take your time dont rush good things take time and doesnt come easy. Please dont reapply without getting ur gcms notes very important.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bankowner: 12:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Except you know a top management staff in the bank, the only other thing is to wait for the CBN to approve. Just pray it doesn't take too long.
WiZiggy:
Please what else can be done cos I have met with a staff who said it's now on CBN desk to initiate disbursement,... Any idea please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Beautifulsoul21: 12:53am On Feb 15, 2022
What school?
Taiyejenny:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bankowner: 12:55am On Feb 15, 2022
Review the reason you were refused and work on it in your next application.
Quitters never win but winners never quit.

Best wishes.
dollymon:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.