Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (912169 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taiyejenny(f): 1:33am On Feb 15, 2022
@Beautifulsoul21 York University School Of Continuing Study Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 2:20am On Feb 15, 2022
This is fine. Your wife should emphasize in the LOE that you are going to help them settle in easily.

Other details that could show that you are comfortable with your current work should be included.

And as previously mentioned, if you and your wife have parents, mention them as home ties.

Jacklens:
Hello! House.
I still need pieces of advice:

Got LOA from U o A for my wife
We are family of 5( 3 kids).
- should I initiate application for my wife with the kids at the same time with my visitor's visa?
I am actually thinking of going with them to settle them; then return to my work in Naija.

Pls......advice needed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chrysto: 3:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Hi All, is there anyone here going to Dalhousie University in Halifax ( Nova Scotia) around April ? Kindly reach out let’s plan together as I really need a travel partner. Thank You .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ann6611: 3:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Anon123:

What do you do presently ?

I presently work in the lab in a small hospital
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by slydog(m): 4:12am On Feb 15, 2022
Legacyedition:

Nah my area of specialization.

Passport Submission Information after Study Permit Approval.

For Lagos Office:

Walk into any DHL or UPS store, you can google & check for the one's near you.

This is the Address you will mail your documents to:

Canada Visa Application Centre
Ground Floor, The Manor
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki Phase 1
Lagos
Nigeria

Documents to go with to the DHL Office:

- Two photocopies of your international passport data page
- Your International Passport itself
- Passport request letter
- Biometric confirmation slip (the document you were given after u did your Biometrics)
-Two copies of signed VFS consent forms

The VFS consent form is available at https://www./vfsconsentform

Put everything in a Big Brown Envelope,

Write your FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NO. & Email Address on the Envelope boldly

When you go to DHL, also indicate that you want a two way courier service. Then provide them the address you want your passport sent to when ready.

For Abuja Office:

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor
Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District
Abuja
Nigeria

Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee N9,410 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS)
-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Plc

Disclaimer: please confirm the account details before any transaction.

Send your documents via DHL 2-way courier.

The contact information of VFS in Nigeria is available at https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/contact-us

Bro, I want to send to lag vfs where I did Biometrics
The transmission fee, is it that Long blue colored paper I should just put in my package?
Also, I have a kid that did not do Biometrics, am I to pay the Biometrics for only him? Pls advise how much and the bank account to pay to. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by purespikes: 4:23am On Feb 15, 2022
dollymon:
Hi guys, I got refused today.

Breakfast on vals day, I'm heartbroken.

Sorry about the delay. Please order your GCMS notes and refire. It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 4:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Cheer up. Order GCMS note immediately.
dollymon:
Hi guys, I got refused today.

Breakfast on vals day, I'm heartbroken.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by promo4(m): 6:11am On Feb 15, 2022
MikkeyP:
Hi guys, I am new here.
Please I need advise on what to do as I currently gained admission into Nova Scotia Community College to study Cyber security.
My background is Chemical Engineering but I've been working in Information Technology for over 10 years and would love to get a diploma in Cyber security hence the choice of study.
I am in the process of gathering my POF but would want to know if my sister in law can act as a sponsor. I have a sister in law who is in Canada via PR. Is she qualified as a sponsor?
I already have about 10k USD in my dorm account. Fees for a year is 11k CAD. Already paid acceptance fee of 1000CAD. I've been sent the document to start my study permit application by the school as well as admission letter.
I am married with 3 kids and have a parcel of land.
Please what are my chances and would appreciate advise from the gurus. Also, what are the documents needed for me to submit a successful application?
School resumes in September this year.

Wow! This is nice. I got same admission for Cybersecurity at NSCC and about to start my Application process. Maybe we can link up?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Activateoluwase: 6:12am On Feb 15, 2022
Congratulations Taiyejenny. Tuition deposit is okay to start visa processing. It will end in praise.

Taiyejenny:
I’ve been debited using form A hallelujah thank you @activeoluwase for advising me to go to the headquarters � pls it’s the school deposit okay to start visa processing or do I need to pay more? I know I’ll have to have tuition balance and living expenses in my account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Hello , please what bank did you use and at what rate?

Thank you

Taiyejenny:
I’ve been debited using form A hallelujah thank you @activeoluwase for advising me to go to the headquarters � pls it’s the school deposit okay to start visa processing or do I need to pay more? I know I’ll have to have tuition balance and living expenses in my account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toshod: 7:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Omiinii:
You send a mail to them. I'm sure you've seen makano constantly posting these email addresses and webform links. If you haven't sent one I guess it's time you start sending.
OK sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toshod: 7:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Anon123:

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca

-
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

NAIROBI WEBFORM

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

LAGOS WEBFORM

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=lagos&_ga=1.109887621.102859316.1416763527

NAIROBI
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

LAGOS

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

LONDON

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kam3: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2022
MJ1000:

Please help out guys

Hi, what do you want to do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kam3: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Overcomer1234:
Please help I’m stuck. Help! How long does it take for cbn to verify and debit account after submitting this online FORM A. I will appreciate responses.. gurus

It is your bank that verifies not cbn. For how long it takes depends on availability of dollar and backlogs.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by quin9(f): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2022
canada2022:

many agents on this platform collect that amount for statement of account. i have tried to wrap my head around how they do it. i was thinking they have someone inside the bank that help confirm the statement when IRCC goes confirmation or IRCC does not confirm at all.

Guys lets be careful

It will be better you name who those ‘many’ agents are,coz that is encouraged here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Baphil: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2022
Hello everyone, please a friend's application was refused on this reason • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

What do you advise she should do.
Is a judicial review in view?
If yes, what is the process like?

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jtom301: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Good morning guys,

Anyone applied to university of Alberta for September intake received admission offer yet?

If so, do you have any contact in the school (advisor) that I can reach out to? I applied Nov 2021 with gpa of 4.8 and yet to get a decision

Please help / provide direction
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ruby22: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Jtom301:
Good morning guys,

Anyone applied to university of Alberta for September intake received admission offer yet?

If so, do you have any contact in the school (advisor) that I can reach out to? I applied Nov 2021 with gpa of 4.8 and yet to get a decision

Please help / provide direction

I read on their portal that they start sending out admission offers in May. You could send them an email to confirm though. But your gpa is very good, a 1st class, be hopeful you'll get an offer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jacklens: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2022
Tanx@Technix.

technix:
This is fine. Your wife should emphasize in the LOE that you are going to help them settle in easily.

Other details that could show that you are comfortable with your current work should be included.

And as previously mentioned, if you and your wife have parents, mention them as home ties.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jtom301: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2022
Ruby22:

I read on their portal that they start sending out admission offers in May. You could send them an email to confirm though. But your gpa is very good, a 1st class, be hopeful you'll get an offer.

Thank you @Ruby22. I will email the department again today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2022
Anon 123, Makano, Ketima

Pls i have a question. I sent the webform and emails with respect to my previous visa refusals and error on the previous mail sent to only Nairobi because i had been doing follow up mails on my application and Nairobi sent me a mail that they are processing my application. That was why i sent to only Nairobi.
Pls do i need to keep sending the webforms and emails daily. I mean webforms with respect to my previous visa refusals which i mistakenly didnt include in my form IMM1294e.

Kindly reply. Is there a way i can know they have recvd my mail and webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tomamajojo(f): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Good morning everyone, please can you guys help me with universities with low tuition fee in Canada for Bsc degree.

Thanks, God bless you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Anon 123, Makano, Ketima

Pls i have a question. I sent the webform and emails with respect to my previous visa refusals and error on the previous mail sent to only Nairobi because i had been doing follow up mails on my application and Nairobi sent me a mail that they are processing my application. That was why i sent to only Nairobi.
Pls do i need to keep sending the webforms and emails daily. I mean webforms with respect to my previous visa refusals which i mistakenly didnt include in my form IMM1294e.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
quin9:

It will be better you name who those ‘many’ agents are,coz that is encouraged here

I really don't think this is necessary here. You all know that this platform is open to all and can be accessed anywhere in the world. Calling out people here could give the movement here a bad name and so doing spoil the dreams of many here.

If at all there are agents here doing it, my advise for you is to be careful.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Frankrobbn1: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2022
Baphil:
Hello everyone, please a friend's application was refused on this reason • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

What do you advise she should do.
Is a judicial review in view?
If yes, what is the process like?

Thank you!

I regret to hear that your friend's study visa application was refused. In order to proffer solution to your friend's visa refusal, I'll like to know if s/he included documents such as pay stubs, tax documents, personal/salary bank statement and/or landed property documents in the applicant's name. Once you're able to provide answers to this, then I can advice you on the next steps.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Anon 123, Makano, Ketima

Don't keep sending them, they have probably received them already
And it will be added to your application profile
You have done all you can, just be prayerful and hopeful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Baphil: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2022
She did!
Frankrobbn1:

I regret to hear that your friend's study visa application was refused. In order to proffer solution to your friend's visa refusal, I'll like to know if s/he included documents such as pay stubs, tax documents, personal/salary bank statement and/or landed property documents in the applicant's name. Once you're able to provide answers to this, then I can advice you on the next steps.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2022
Baphil:
She did!

Can you give the exact financial documents she submitted, Makano, Anon and Frank can help sort this out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2022
Naturalobserver:

I did everything..I got an error message from them and its relating to my DLI number
The error message stated it must begin with O must be up to 20 numbers..
The DLI number on my LOA begins with O but has only 11 numbers.

Do not try it again in the next 48hours .

If you are comfortable sharing those details. You can send a DM.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Draybaba0103(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2022
@Olashile147 Thanks for your response. It's Computer Science. (HND, Lower Credit). (
Olashile147:
Depend on your course tho but you can check colleges and universities they both offer PGD and PGC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by glotalk: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2022
congratulations it shall end in praise for all awaiting PPR
Activateoluwase:
Congratulations semtu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.