Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal (29398 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by Hayee(f): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

You see.
I can't take a woman that calls herself African Doll seriously. Is that the name her parents gave her. undecided
cheesy cheesy grin
This got me laughing grin

I keep saying it these men don't want peace of mind cheesy
Men want peace of mind,bro code and women supporting women are the biggest facades/scam I have ever heard in my life cheesy tongue

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by rickyrex(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
If only buhari can man up like Sammie and resign honorably after failing to deliver

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by Hayee(f): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
tutudesz:

He wanted Nigerians to beg on his behalf and unfortunately, we did the opposite grin
if that was the case mehn the man no wise ooo cheesy cheesy grin

Nigerians wet no get joy before cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
favour32:

He that is clean should cast the stone.

Please quote me where I said I was clean.
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
luminouz:

And who are you exactly?

And what if he is a womaniser....did it affect you in any way?

Y'all never use ya energies on what really matter...

I said what I said. Periodt!
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by snoopz: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Which one is full restoration? Abeg no dey use euphemism here
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by polite2(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exactly... Sammie did not handle it well..as soon as he noticed the lady wasn't ready to abort. He could ve accepted the pregnancy but subject to DNA test

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by Ladycewhy(f): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
luminouz:

I'm sick and tired of mofos using SM to project their personal shiit online sis.

That dude jumped on the bandwagon to score one over the pastor. I don't give a fuq about the pastor or whatever,just the dude who feels he should attack that pastor based on his personal grudge. No logical frame at all.

Now over to you. What exactly has the dude done? He fuqed some girl abroad and got her pregnant. He apologised to his wife. What else will he do again? He didn't rape her or I would have been pissed.

So what exactly is the issue? Can't Nigerians focus their energies on these mofo politicians
lol, he haff vex.

Oga na forum be this, let people air their views, even seun nor fit control wetin people go comment. Besides it's going around that this is not the first time na just say e score goal and the girl refuse to abort . If she had agreed to abort,he would have gone on to other nackings.

So Nigerians should only comment on politicians? I nor get the body wey dey pepper you at all. Cos you telling Nigerians to only comment on politicians doesn't make sense at all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ladycewhy:
lol, he haff vex.

Oga na forum be this, let people air their views, even seun nor fit control wetin people go comment. Besides it's going around that this is not the first time na just say e score goal and the girl refuse to abort . If she had agreed to abort,he would have gone on to other nackings.

So Nigerians should only comment on politicians? I nor get the body wey dey pepper you at all. Cos you telling Nigerians to only comment on politicians doesn't make sense at all. undecided
K
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by luminouz(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
SouthWestBlood:

I said what I said. Periodt!
K
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by NaBanga: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1413219/sammie-okposo-takes-apology-post-wife-amid-cheating-scandal/

Seun, lalasticala

This is bad reporting from Igbere. They are showing the second lady as the mistress of Sammie. That second picture is "Aunty B" from Obodo Oyinbo TV Youtube channel. She is the interviewer and not the mistress. African doll's picture was never posted unedited. Be careful that you are not sued for distributing false information along with libel and slander.
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by sharpwriter(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nickymezor:
face ur front abeg
Wetin I do you? I offend you before ni?
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by Fashionista01(f): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Control urself, you will say no, body no be firewood. When yourself control you, you will be happy for a while after which the consequence will come knocking and you will be the one regretting your action.
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
luminouz:

And who are you exactly?

And what if he is a womaniser....did it affect you in any way?

Y'all never use ya energies on what really matter...

I'm not judging him. I'm only citing fact. You guys need to chill, abeg.
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by Zif0: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Why
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by Nickymezor(f): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
sharpwriter:

Wetin I do you? I offend you before ni?
may b o smiley

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by MrBrownE(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hahaha �
money121:
Lobatan
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by sharpwriter(m): 12:58am On Jan 27, 2022
Nickymezor:
may b o smiley
Lol.... Really? Please jog my memory a bit, remind me.
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Something he shouldn’t have done
Probably was blackmailed to do it
Coz I know it’s definitely not his first time of cheating
Restitution my ass grin
Wifey would have demanded that public apology.
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by Toks2008(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2022
See wahala.

What a pity... See men boxing themselves into monogamy when their nature is 100% polygamy.

Odiegwu
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by Nickymezor(f): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2022
sharpwriter:

Lol.... Really? Please jog my memory a bit, remind me.
Just kidding o, no mind me smiley

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by sharpwriter(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nickymezor:
Just kidding o, no mind me smiley
I hear kiss
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by Nickymezor(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
sharpwriter:

I hear kiss
Hear wella smiley
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by sharpwriter(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nickymezor:
Hear wella smiley
Go to bed, it's getting late! wink
Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by Nickymezor(f): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
sharpwriter:

Go to bed, it's getting late! wink
After you oga tongue

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal by sharpwriter(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Nickymezor:
After you oga tongue
kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shaving Her Hair For N5m Acting Role (Pictures) / Check Out This Patoranking's Outfit: Hit Or Miss? / Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.