Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest (36951 Views)

Transcript Collection / Laspotech Transcript Collection / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by flokii: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Unilag that I know of process transcripts fast.. once you fill the transcript form, make payment and send the evidence to records, they'll process your transcript for you and send to whichever school or organization you want .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by SeriouslySense(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na wa oo. zoowich things.

KillerBeauty:

I applied in October too. I had someone who helped fast track it after paying, still it wasn't couriered. I have to send my dad to exams and records dept, met their boss and discuss with him, even tipped him sef. And my transcript got delivered in December.
I will advise you send somebody to exams and records to follow up.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by thundafire: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Unical can take 2 semesters to prepare transcript
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by SeriouslySense(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy After experiencing sadist lecturers, one has to struggle for transcripts also.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Mayor38(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Put ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY (ATBU) TO that list
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by authority2006(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Don't these schools have online platforms where one can place a request for transcript and have it mailed to the recipients? In a country where everyone now identifies as a programmer, should this still be a problem?

I believe there is one organisation online that helps fast track collection of transcripts for applicants. Though, it's a bit costly.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by khadaffi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
deepwater:
its not about the schools...
was it not on this platform (during the doctors migration/ interview to work i Saudi) we were told about a secret memo from Abuja to all schools to delay and frustrate the process of issuances of transcripts to students to ensure a stall in the migration of young minds out of the country ?

Yes
That news came up here right after that Saudi recruitment of Nigeria doctors in Abuja last year

That was about August 2021, the FP was busy with white money, Angela, niyi, pere and bb9ja stuff that time....people didn't pay attention

I

Oga public universities have been nonsense before I was born. I regret attending one. I graduated in 2008 in Abraka and I had to fast, pray, bribe before I was issued the transcript.

I have worked in Exams and records department in Uniben and I know that the process is not difficult if the staff really want to give you the transcript. Memo aside, government workers are satanic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by jacobnel(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Imo state University too

YellowMayor:

You forgot to include Lautech

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by SeriouslySense(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
khadaffi:

Oga public universities have been nonsense before I was born. I regret attending one. I graduated in 2008 in Abraka and I had to fast, pray, bribe before I was issued the transcript.

I have worked in Exams and records department in Uniben and I know that the process is not difficult if the staff really want to give you the transcript. Memo aside, government workers are satanic
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Bamzyriches451: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Damn!!
Learning
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Dyke15(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
AsiwajuEenny:

I graduated there in 2016, they were able to collate and prepare result 2019. To collect transcript now hard pass 9ja itself. Someone will come and tell you that ur file is missing, as if it wasn't submitted to student affairs.
I swear d skul is really messed up
To approve our result na wahala
Could u imagine dat dey approved d result ND took it to d DVC office to sign the approved result ND she refused saying dat result wey Senate approve give am to sign get error
Bro dis is since 2019 till now o
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Starlight252: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
The health center in my school opens by 9am, start the day's work at 10am, closes by 2pm everyday....

When you look at the earth in its entirety, you'll see that life on earth is like the plot of a novel...

My2kobo
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by kals4luv990(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dnt forget "ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY" abeg
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Folaoni(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Abbeylincson:
AAUA transcript processing is very fast. They even have a functional transcript portal
Bro, have you gone through the AAUA transcript process? I'm planning to apply for my transcript. Please, how long does it take for them to send it? Can I also get my copy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by anayolity: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Federal poly Nekede, Owerri go just dey laugh una
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by profndu(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Where is FUTO?
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by sakbio(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
What of EKSU? I don’t think there is any school that is slow in processing the transcript

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Advancedman(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by koolaid87: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
YellowMayor:

You forgot to include Lautech

That one no be school, na cyber cafe
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
freshkpomo:
Screw school jare.. money when you spend for school, if you invest am for one ogbonge business, 4 years time that business fit grow to the extent graduate go dey Sama you with their CV.

Entrepreneur is the new Education, but if you still choose school, I will advice you don't just focuse on school alone. You can learn a skill while schooling, make you nor come do had I know last last...

Another thing you should know, while schooling get as much contacts as possible. School is a place to know people, because fir 9ja now na who you know matter oo.

What if the ogbonge business no gree grow?
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by iamdapsyj(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Don't these schools have online platforms where one can place a request for transcript and have it mailed to the recipients? In a country where everyone now identifies as a programmer, should this still be a problem?

Do you think those schools don't know the right thing to do? It's massive corruption, lackadaisical attitude and wickedness that is causing the problems of delayed transcript as well as other issues we have in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by babtoundey(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
UI own na real wa. Before i could get mine,y eyes saw wuen.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by akakc47: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Futo, you need fasting, praying, first fruit, last fruit
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by kurlz(f): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
lalasticlala:
Ask shared by Tunde Omotoye:

https://twitter.com/TundeTASH/status/1486034972913852422?t=VAj9ls6g93wpOLrarhgFqw&s=08

Had it been you omitted UNIBEN hen I would have declared the list invalid.
Not just for transcript. Before you get your result for part time and post graduate levels you need dry fasting and prayers for a long time.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by WoundedLamb: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
authority2006:

I believe there is one organisation online that helps fast track collection of transcripts for applicants. Though, it's a bit costly.

That's nice.

But I believe that for a third party organization to be able to do that, they still need the school to comply. Does this then mean the school processes requests faster when it comes from this third party? Why can't the same quality of service be rendered to individuals? I believe the only extra thing a third party should bring is the convenience of using thier online platform instead of having to go to the school. Yes, this will reduce the processing time as data will be transmitted in real-time. However, the time difference shouldn't be that much if we exclude the time it'd have taken the student to go to the school.

Like someone answered me earlier, even with the automation in place, it seems the schools aren't inclined to render fast services. sad
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by WoundedLamb: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
iamdapsyj:

Do you think those schools don't know the right thing to do? It's massive corruption, lackadaisical attitude and wickedness that is causing the problems of delayed transcript as well as other issues we have in Nigeria
Sad
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by vikstandon(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
ofiko123:
University in Nigeria is overrated.

God bless you...I applied since last year, yet to receive mine. Is almost 2 months.
I called transcript department and was told postgraduate school is yet to bring my file.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Desiredme: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please, how can I go about this? I have been trying to process mine for some time now.
Uniben is 100% online now. Doesn't take time except the person in question have issues yet to be resolved[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Mom007(f): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
You forgot to add AAU ekpoma to that list in factbit should be at the very top. Its so bad, you would rather leave the thing for them sef. Pstcheew
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Emmasnoop(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Where Esut na
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by iamdapsyj(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Andywinnie:
I knew FUT Minna will be included.

Now, FUT Minna is no longer fast in processing transcript o. Applying online is like looking for pearls in a stream.

I got my transcript in two and half weeks in March last year. It was my first time since I graduated in 2011 which I consider okay.

My friend that processed his own got it in one week because that's his second time.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by sharone21(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oppy2k2:
LAUTECH is no 1 University that delays transcript.

LASU follow biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" / 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience / National Open University Headquarters In Abuja In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.