Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest (36988 Views)

Transcript Collection / Laspotech Transcript Collection / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Andywinnie(f): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
OK.

iamdapsyj:

He said he paid and the payment is dependent on where the transcript is going.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Andywinnie(f): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Alright, thank you.

iamdapsyj:

I actually didn't ask him at the time but I can confirm from him later in the day.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by roqrules04(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2022
thekingofafrica:
lautech is fast AF infact.. I had my transcript in New York the next day.. nah you de go thru long method.

Hello bro, please I would like to send you a PM about how you applied for Lautech Transcript
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Ayotide2022: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2022
blackboy2star:
Can you link me up with her? Heard its strictly online now and its over 7months

Good morning pls can you help me send me her number for a friend
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by blackboy2star(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sup

Ayotide2022:

Good morning pls can you help me send me her number for a friend
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Ayotide2022: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pls help a friend.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Ayotide2022: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
GboyegaD:

Up to last year. She's been of help since 2010 and many people have used her as well.

Hello sir please can you link me up with her. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Abbeylincson(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Folaoni:

Bro, have you gone through the AAUA transcript process? I'm planning to apply for my transcript. Please, how long does it take for them to send it? Can I also get my copy?

Email me
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by MOSICATED5(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Slowest
od4life:

Fastest or slowest?
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Pweezy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pls any link on how to get mt transcript to WES. I have applied for over 3wks now on the unilag site and WES is yet to receive it...
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by tbayb: 9:52am On May 23, 2022
Abbeylincson:
AAUA transcript processing is very fast. They even have a functional transcript portal
Good morning, please can you help with this? I've been trying to login and make necessary payment,but it's not going through. Always displaying error.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Abbeylincson(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2022
tbayb:

Good morning, please can you help with this? I've been trying to login and make necessary payment,but it's not going through. Always displaying error.
NASU is currently on strike, you cannot get both online and in school. Contact this number +234 703 230 3246. The man is the one in charge of transcript at the exams and record.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by HELLASJ(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2022
FUTMinna is the fastest, you can get your transcript within two days.

There's a web application launched for that make payments online, print your receipt, take it to senate with necessary documents get stamps at student affairs, submit and get your transcript.

Simple no stress
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by kals4luv990(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2022
Una no put ABSU abi,wey common clearance na CLASH OF TITANS
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by tbayb: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thank you
Abbeylincson:

NASU is currently on strike, you cannot get both online and in school. Contact this number +234 703 230 3246. The man is the one in charge of transcript at the exams and record.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by tolaade1960: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
I think the students who had graduated for long have issue with their transcripts because the universities are not fully digitize the scores.
but they could engage IT firms that could digitize the grades and migrate the data seamlessly to new servers.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
tbayb:

The guy in the above picture is Salami Agbonlahan. Former president of SOMASSA facult and a graduate of Accounting department, Aaua. With Phone number 09076319508 and 09076319508. He is a scammer and he has been scamming few Aaua student with the format of helping them pay for their late school fee payment by asking them to handover the quest to him as a former leader and someone influential in the school to make the payment fast and swifter. Please report his location if you know his location. And avoid doing any doing with him.

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Idrismusty97(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2022
HELLASJ:
FUTMinna is the fastest, you can get your transcript within two days.

There's a web application launched for that make payments online, print your receipt, take it to senate with necessary documents get stamps at student affairs, submit and get your transcript.

Simple no stress
Good day Hellasj, I saw your comment while searching on Futminna transcript. I made payments recently in the transcript portal and have the receipt. But i am currently very far away. Can it be processed in my absence? I paid for anywhere in Nigeria which is N14,000 or i still need to get there? Thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by HELLASJ(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Good day Hellasj, I saw your comment while searching on Futminna transcript. I made payments recently in the transcript portal and have the receipt. But i am currently very far away. Can it be processed in my absence? I paid for anywhere in Nigeria which is N14,000 or i still need to get there? Thank you very much.
Yes! You'll need someone to help you get it but currently they're on strike.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Venekconsultt: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Incase anyone needs UNICAL transcript, feel free to contact/WhatsApp 09066822919
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by AlphaStyles(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
WHO HAS ANY INFORMATION ON HOW LONG IT TAKES TO PROCESS TRANSCRIPT FROM CROSS RIVER UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by PECng: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
OAU and UI Undergraduate Transcript Processing: The Ways Out of the Unnecessary Delays
We shouldn’t even try to compare the efficiency of OAU and UI when it comes to delivering transcripts, because—although OAU has tried to be better since the introduction of TPS—but the two schools definitely are still not able to keep up with the world of 2023 and take good advantage of the digital revolution as pertaining to transcript production and delivery. Only the means of collecting money for transcript request is digitalized, the process of transcript production itself is only about 5% digitalized, everything else is still very manual, as though it’s 1960’s; most results are still on papers, the transcript units still largely depend on getting results from the departments with a lot of bureaucracy involved, most transcripts are still typed one by one instead of downloading them from a reliable and secure database, most staff are still very reluctant about their duties, so there is no way transcript production would not be delayed unnecessarily. UI and OAU have the same problems as to why their transcript production is terrible, but I can say that UI’s undergraduate transcript processing is worst! So bad staff don’t even want to take up the responsibilities of assisting anyone on anything having to do with undergraduate transcript. Not only the staff, even runsmen and agents like us don’t want to take the jobs, because it would end up causing arguments and tarnishing images. But how do you avoid the delivery of your transcript being delayed? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/04/oau-and-ui-undergraduate-transcript.html

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by PECng: 11:33am On May 22, 2023
Permanent Solutions to Transcript Issues in Nigerian Schools
In Nigeria today, when we talk about on-time and stress-free transcript production services, we can vouch for only two or three schools (UNILORIN and FUTA being two of them). Please when I talk about on-time and stress-free I’m not judging that with the fast and easy experience that those two people in a group of twenty people have and they use that to argue that transcript production in their schools is not as terrible as they say it is, I’m talking about the experiences of the eighteen of the twenty people—this is the real metric for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the transcript services of any school, not the experience of the fewest people possible. There are schools that are popularly commended for their good transcript services, so we all know they are getting this thing right (according to public comments, FUTA, UNILORIN and COVENANT deliver between one day to two weeks, so they fall on this group). There are schools that are just somewhere in between being terrible and being among the schools that are doing well (according to public comments, UNILAG, FUNAAB, UNIBEN, NOUN; they deliver between two weeks and never, so they fall on this group). There are also schools that are just popularly terrible (according to public comments, LASU, UI, OAU; they deliver between a couple of months and never, so they fall on this group). The worst part of it is that these terrible-doing schools also lack proper communication; if as an alumnus I requested for my transcript and for one problem or the other the delivery of my transcript would be delayed or would never happen, the department working on it should be able to communicate with me and let me know what the problem is, but unfortunately, I am just likely to sit somewhere thinking my transcript production is ongoing and it would be delivered sooner or later even when no one is doing anything on it. This right here is what worsens the experience. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/permanent-solutions-to-transcript.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Venekconsultt: 1:37pm On Mar 25
In need of Unical transcript?
Are you currently undergoing legalization and you need verification of your Unical documents/certificate with federal ministry of education,Abuja for legalization?
Contact/WhatsApp: 09066822919

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bottle Cap Challenge: Teacher & Pupils Create Lagos' Logo Using Bottle Caps. / Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada / Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.