Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Future Tears (ekún Òla). So True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Future Tears (ekún Òla). So True (195 Views)

This Is So True ( Pics) / 7 Secrets About Men Most Women Don’t Know - N0 1, 2 And 6 Are Just So True / What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook, No 3 So True, Lol (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Future Tears (ekún Òla). So True by Amb1045(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Our boys whom we sent to the universities to study are now living in hotels doing "Yahoo", defrauding people.

They are not studying. They are "sorting". Bribing lecturers to pass.

They only come to campus in convoys once in a while to show off. Guess what?

Some lecturers are even worshipping them.

Our teenage sons are now driving Benz Cars in the university. They are now "happening guys" on campus.

The houses our sons in universities are living in now are flats and duplexes as against the self-contained that we used to know.

Well furnished and so beautiful like the home of some state governors.

Our sons are all married in the university but single at home.

Girls swarm around them... living with them, cooking for them, doing all sorts of things with them and for them.....

These girls are our daughters whom we sent to the universities to study.

They are in every club and hotel in town....they are found in front of exotic cars, fastening seatbelts, taking selfies, recording short videos and moving their tongues and lips like DOGS.

My recent research in Nigerian universities opened my eyes to this current ugly reality. I wept for the future.

These are teenagers, not even adults.
Guess what?

We still see them as children who know nothing.

I don't want to mention names of hotels in IBADAN, LAGOS, IJEBU-ODE, ABEOKUTA, AKURE, EKITI STATE, etc where you will see your sons and daughters. They have been living there for weeks if not months.

They are not going to school. "Who school help?" Don't you get it?

These teenagers— boys and girls are abusing drugs. Not just hemp (igbo) but cocaine, tramadols and other terrible ones.

I had once boarded a vehicle with a young girl in AGO-IWOYE who had some crack (cocaine) in her purse.

For a reason l did not know, the police officer that stopped us for a search didn't search her but searched every other passenger.

On the way, she brought out a drug, gent

By: Prof. Oludare Ogunlana
Re: Future Tears (ekún Òla). So True by CUMIN: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
That is how life as always been.

It's not just this generation.

Social media only magnify it

(1) (Reply)

Your First $1k Within The Next 90 Days Through Copywriting / Men, If Your Woman Or Wife Has Different Hobbies Than You, You Have Failed / He Toasted You And Now Your Data Has Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.