Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

50 Questions You Should Ask Yourselves Before Making Your Relationship Official - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Questions You Should Ask Yourselves Before Making Your Relationship Official (333 Views)

50 Questions You Should Ask Your Partner In A Relationship / 50 Questions To Ask Your Partner, From The Dirty To The Flirty / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Questions You Should Ask Yourselves Before Making Your Relationship Official by nairaab: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
50 questions you should ask yourselves before making your relationship official: https://anthonyex.com/50-questions-you-should-ask-yourselves-before-making-your-relationship-official/

So you’re dating someone you like.

Maybe you want to try to make your relationship official?

Starting a relationship is a big deal. In fact, it reassured someone you had seen for a long time.

As a result, many things need to be considered before taking the next step. Asking different questions can help you think realistically – especially if you’re on your honeymoon.

Clinical sexologist and relationship coach Ness Cooper explains: “When we introduce a new relationship, it can only be easy to see a fantasy version of what we expect.

Asking questions before taking the next steps will help you make the relationship realistic and accessible if you understand what your potential partner is – instead of the version we can try and plan for them.

This is something that psychotherapist and coach Andre Radmall supports, who says it’s important not to look at the situation with pink glasses – so questioning things can help bring things back to normal.

He added: “When the tsunami hits, it will destroy everything in its path. New relationships can be a tsunami of love, envy, love, and obsession. Psychologists return to Freud in comparison to falling in love with a temporary loss of common sense.

“That’s why I suggest that before you tell the world about a new relationship, it’s important to step back and ask yourself a few questions.

“It will provide a solid and solid assessment of whether it is something you want to make ‘official’.”

As a result, the experts shared 50 questions to ask before making your relationship official – they split into questions for you and others that you can ask your partner.

This is because asking a few questions to your spouse can help you determine if you are compatible in the relationship and if you want the same things.

25 questions you should ask yourself:
Did you tell your best friends about this person? (If not, what are you hiding? If so, what is their reaction?)

What is the most annoying human behavior? (If it was boring now, how would you feel in a year in a relationship?)

Is it lust, love, or both?

Does your interview partner listen to you as much as he does?

How are decisions made? (Is anyone more dominant and if so, do you mind?)

How to deal with conflicts or differing views?

Do you enjoy being together?

Are you on the bounce?

Do you feel safe the way you feel to yourself? If you are a woman, can you be vulnerable and feel emotionally safe with a male partner?

Are you at the same stage of life – wanting and having children / don’t want to have children and the like?

You are financially sound – AKA, do you have the same view on money and expenses?

Do you like your spouse and friends or are you worried?

Are your visions in line with starting a family?

Do you have the same sexual desire and connect on an intimate level?

Are your political views consistent, and if not, can you have polar opposing views?

Are your connection styles consistent, and if not, can you manage the relationship?

Are past relationships closed and are there former people who can affect your future strength and happiness?

Does the relationship support you and regret it when you think you are not together?

Do you have the same ideas about marriage, and if not, how can you handle it?

What do you want from this relationship and is this person able and willing to offer it?

Do you love and admire them?

Did you choose them because they are a sure bet?

Are they good friends? (In other words, do they have your back, and are you ready to have it?)

Is their level of commitment the same as yours?

25 questions you can ask your partner:
What kind of safe sex do you prefer? (Interview on STDs and testing is also recommended here).

Is there anything particularly reassuring for you that I can help with?

Do you hope for an exclusive relationship – or do you want to explore other related structures like Open?

What are your barriers, no-push buttons, and no-go zones?

Should we have rules about how we walk (for example, public kisses, no nicknames)?

Is there something in your life that is always important to you that I need to know?

Do you have any other responsibilities I should know about?

How do you think we can help each other improve?

Are you a morning or evening person? (This may seem like a silly question, but finding out if our colleagues are more vigilant can be used to find out when certain activities need to be planned.)

What makes sex and intimacy special to you?

How often do you want to have sex?

What are your goals in a relationship? (Long-term and short-term)

How would you describe how you view a healthy relationship?

How do you share time between other important relationships, such as friends and family?

Is there anything that always overpowers you that I need to know, avoid you or comfort you when it happens?

What would you like to improve in your life? (Maybe I can help you reach your goal.)

What do you expect romantically / what do you consider romantic?

What do you expect from your partner in a relationship?

What are your on and off? What makes you feel satisfied?

What makes you feel satisfied?

What’s triggering you?

How would you describe your sexuality?

What is your opinion on monogamy?

How do you take care of yourself?
Re: 50 Questions You Should Ask Yourselves Before Making Your Relationship Official by nairaab: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yay or nay
Re: 50 Questions You Should Ask Yourselves Before Making Your Relationship Official by Mjanee(f): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Okayed

(1) (Reply)

I / Fr^https://mayweather-vs-moore.com/live/ / Why Do I Have A Strong Feeling My Father Came Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.