Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) (36458 Views)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / 2023: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by benebaby77: 4:33am On Jan 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
This guy is the most balanced character befitting to rock that title Mr.President. Absolutely detribalised,not a religious bigot and doesn't lick anyone's ass for favour. He's either with you or completely against you. No sitting on the fence to achieve some mischievous aims.
Very loyal crook!

If you like come and talk about him being a thief and tell me the politician who isn't a thief in present day Nigerian politics.
Start with the criminal you have in mind.

I completely agree with you, and Saraki is also one of the very few intelligent politicians we have in Nigeria.

But the man is very selfish, and controlling. Just like his father, he enjoys people worshipping him, he likes siphoning the public resources foe his greater cause etc. Take a walk to Kwara and Ilorin, his impact is feasible there. To me, he is a just younger version of Tinubu.

We have a set of great people who have approved themselves worthy and can stare the affairs of this country efficiently and effectively. People like Okonjo Iweala, Adewunmi Adesina et cetera.

We need to do away with this set of people that are very selfish politicians....
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He's in the position for answer to your question undecided

Who is the "he"?
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:21am On Jan 27, 2022
iJhoe:

Are you real?

Lagos has been and will be African powerhouse-quote your eloquence with or with Tinubu in it.
Lagos was colonial master's power house and Nigeria's Capital and I need not tell what it means to the state economically and all sorts.

Lagos has been rich for even a dimwit governor to perform because of the sustainability of its funds

Yet, we had a governor who did so little even compared to successors
Only for you guys to sing high his praises because he had explored and exploited the financial nutrients of the state by embezzling funds and setting up hungry cronies at the nook and crannies of the such state. If that's what you call blueprints, then I would question your sense of reasoning

In sane countries, people like Tinubu and Atiku have nothing to do with politics. If it were China, they should have been eaten by dogs

And that's the person you want to sell for us as a president huh!!?

Who bewitched you people??

I pray that God should not only punish our inept leaders, but he should as well punish those inane followers who voted them into power

How u forgetful hath thou?

Buhari never taught una lesson

Read this:

What happened to Lagos stemmed from a convergence of two phenomena. First, after knowing only political incompetence, the newly democratized Lagosians elected a pair of remarkably consequential state governors: former accountant Bola Tinubu in 1999, and in 2007 his handpicked successor, Babatunde Fashola, who has been credited with helping quash an Ebola outbreak in Lagos. The two executives restored some fiscal sanity to Lagos while investing in bridges and expressways
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/article/lagos-nigeria-africas-first-city
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:35am On Jan 27, 2022
lexy2014:

Who is the "he"?
Your daddy undecided
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Your daddy undecided

Who is my daddy?
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:44am On Jan 27, 2022
lexy2014:

Who is my daddy?
Ask your dad
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ask your dad

Who is my dad that I should ask?
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Odin13:

Next time ask your doctor ..
I know you don’t have any... a reasonable human won’t reason like oduduwA .. who were told left heaven to be slave on earth

But Jesus left Heaven to come to die for idiots, fools and nincompoops on Earth nah.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Odin13:
Saraki has my votes already...

Yoruba will still come to claim his Yoruba grin

Them sabi claim people .. especially when e no go dia way.. they will always need something to sooth that ego..

Hope we all can join hand and support saraki.. a Yoruba man .. loves by Nigerians and of good conduct

How can Yorubas come and claim Saraki? Sebi Bukola Saraki nah Igbo name nah from Umuleri
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by iJhoe(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2022
iJhoe:

Are you for real?

Lagos has been and will be African's powerhouse-quote your eloquence with or without Tinubu in it.
Lagos was the colonial master's power house and Nigeria's Capital and I need not tell you what that means to the state economically and all sorts.

Lagos has been rich for even a dimwit governor to perform because of the sustainability of its funds

Yet, we had a governor who did so little even compared to successors
Only for you guys to sing high his praises because he had explored and exploited the financial nutrients of the state by embezzling funds and setting up hungry cronies at the nook and crannies of the such state. If that's what you call blueprints, then I would question your sense of reasoning

In sane countries, people like Tinubu and Atiku should have nothing to do with politics. If it were China, they should have been eaten by dogs

And that's the person you want to sell for us as a president huh!!?

Who bewitched you people??

I pray that God should not only punish our inept leaders, but he should as well punish those inane followers who voted them into power

How forgetful hath thou?

Buhari never taught una lesson

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by ajl: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
This guy is the most balanced character befitting to rock that title Mr.President. Absolutely detribalised,not a religious bigot and doesn't lick anyone's ass for favour. He's either with you or completely against you. No sitting on the fence to achieve some mischievous aims.
Very loyal crook!

If you like come and talk about him being a thief and tell me the politician who isn't a thief in present day Nigerian politics.
Start with the criminal you have in mind.

But he is equally corrupt. If not for that corruption trait, he is more mentally stable than most of the other candidates. The fact that he stood up to APC and Buhari as senate president, which we all blamed him for, and which turned out to be best decision in hindsight, make me have a little more respect for him. I can't forget his misdeeds in Kwara State and how he and his family members brought down an entire bank, Société General. He is no different from an average Nija politician. Too many baggage and special interests.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by ajl: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2022
naija4life247:

How can Yorubas come and claim Saraki? Sebi Bukola Saraki nah Igbo name nah from Umuleri

Sasaki present himself more like a northerner. His middle name his Abubakar. He flaunt that name to deliberately get northerners to see him as one of them.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by iJhoe(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Nairobi33:

You are a victim of the system, no pun intended but Your standards are low angry this seemed to be norm in this part of the jungle.

Then you are missing the pun and insinuations. My standards aren't low, yours are and you haven't keep such standards in check to think everyone will follow suit.

Engage me in an intelligent conversation, Let's see
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Tomilola360: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2022
If saraki cared, he should be supporting an igbo candidate for 2023. But NAH! He is just selfish and doesn't give a Bleep.

But to the SE haters, Saraki was their saviour while giving apc and bubu a tough time grin grin

Saraki, one very selfish modafuka
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by aspabay(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
NaijirianKing:
Analyze this...

2000-08 was ruled by the SW
2008-10* the NW
2010-2015 the SS
2015-Present the NW

As anyone can see, the North only has had 8 years thus far, while the south has been in power for 15 years and still wants more. This is the definition of greed. The North is not deceived.

Anyone in favor of justice, equity and zoning should solidly be behind the NC as the NC has had neither the President nor the VP. We will accept a NE candidate as it seems the PDP will zone the ticket to the NE, but APC should also zone the ticket to the NC and allow these zones to taste power. Instead, the south wants to greedily take every position even though they have been in power the most leaving the North to rot...

Enough is enough. We will meet them at the polls...

All your rant is just about nothing. Is rotational presidency in the constitution?

My main point of even bothering to answer you was when you said SW is going to political oblivion. Do you know what that statement means at all?
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by aspabay(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
NaijirianKing:
Whether you like it or not, power is coming to the NE. Cry me a river once INEC announces the results. The SS and SE have all but agreed to support the North in return for one of those zones getting the VP.
Simple math, we have the numbers, and the south is divided and leaning heavily in favor of the North. Name a SW candidate who can defeat a Northerner, in the North. And don't pretend like the SS and SE are with you, because they are with us.
North 2023.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by oyatz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
NaijirianKing:
Analyze this...

2000-08 was ruled by the SW
2008-10* the NW
2010-2015 the SS
2015-Present the NW

As anyone can see, the North only has had 8 years thus far, while the south has been in power for 15 years and still wants more. This is the definition of greed. The North is not deceived.

Anyone in favor of justice, equity and zoning should solidly be behind the NC as the NC has had neither the President nor the VP. We will accept a NE candidate as it seems the PDP will zone the ticket to the NE, but APC should also zone the ticket to the NC and allow these zones to taste power. Instead, the south wants to greedily take every position even though they have been in power the most leaving the North to rot...

Enough is enough. We will meet them at the polls...

But Saraki is from NC nau.

You need to work on the PDP delegates so Dr Saraki can win the PDP ticket

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death In Bayelsa (suspects Pictured) / Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison / Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.