Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group (15732 Views)

Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by ajl: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
Was tinubu contesting any elective position at the time the bullion vans drove inside his premises?

Modify;what I meant was that for tinubu to have moved 2 bullion vans into his premises when he was neither a political candidate nor a bank was an indication that he was moving illicit funds meant to rigged the election for his preferred political godson.Hope I have clarify myself to those mentioning my comment?

You know that these criminals are really not bright people. They don't think deeply about the implications of their actions. Was Tinubu a candidate in that election or did he has any official role in APC with respect to that election? Some of the events during that election buttressed the point that the funds was intended for nefarious political activities. Such as paying thugs to go round the state into neighborhoods with high Igbo population in order to disenfranchise them by snatching ballot boxes, etc, or chasing them away from polling locations. All these were captured on video.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by oyichi: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
These people don't know that there is something called money loudering and that there is a limit to the amount in cash you can carry, that thief is already guilty, bottomless pocket criminal
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:

Every weekend that Tinubu is around he shares money, Remi his wife even made the statement publicly that people won't let her husband be with constant begging

I share money too, even my dog gets something from me too when am sharing the money......that's how the answer you gave me sounded...

Now back to the question which you didn't answer....

Has Asiwajo Tinubu sent for a bullion Van to his house after that Bullion Van saga?
Yes or No
If NO.... why? Did he suddenly received sack letters from the companies that his riches varnished??

Let me tell you the real truth so two of us can understand each other better...

Tinubu doesn't send EFCC, you, myself or the whole Nigerians...
He did that because he knew he can have his way anyday, anytime...
So stop supporting a man who doesn't care about Integrity....
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thank God they have admitted that oga Tinubu is bullion van criminal
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by chamboy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:
cool

Question 1; is it a crime to withdraw any amount from his personal account and bring it in an amoured vehicle to his personal residence?!

Question 2; has Tinubu contested any political position since 2003 Gebernitorial election, or as he been in office since 2007

Question 3; is there any polling unit in the budillion drive Ikoyi compound of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Question 4; did the people and supporters begging for money outside his gate tell anyone they were coerced or bribe to vote anybody the next day

Question 5; did anybody, Bank, or Company declare or report their Bullion van or Money missing to the Police

More questions for them. BANKS DONT OWN Bullion Van. It's normally used by security companies who lease it to bank.
Bullion van is not only used to transfer money securely. You can also use it to transfer jewellery or documents.
Two Bullion Van sounds to me like we leased or leasing for certain purpose.

So far, no one saw the inside of the Bullion Van.. we all need to shut the f up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by chamboy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

I share money too, even my dog gets something from me too when am sharing the money......that's how the answer you gave me sounded...

Now back to the question which you didn't answer....

Has Asiwajo Tinubu sent for a bullion Van to his house after that Bullion Van saga?
Yes or No
If NO.... why? Did he suddenly received sack letters from the companies that his riches varnished??

Let me tell you the real truth so two of us can understand each other better...

Tinubu doesn't send EFCC, you, myself or the whole Nigerians...
He did that because he knew he can have his way anyday, anytime...
So stop supporting a man who doesn't care about Integrity....
To you by conditioning, he doesn't care about integrity. Can you explain why since 1999 no Court has been able to trial him for corruption case. Governors don't get immunity and am sure you know that Jonathan is only free because of Presidential Immunity. Even his wife made reference to it
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by chamboy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
ajl:

You know that these criminals are really not bright people. They don't think deeply about the implications of their actions. Was Tinubu a candidate in that election or did he has any official role in APC with respect to that election? Some of the events during that election buttressed the point that the funds was intended for nefarious political activities. Such as paying thugs to go round the state into neighborhoods with high Igbo population in order to disenfranchise them by snatching ballot boxes, etc, or chasing them away from polling locations. All these were captured on video.
show use the Video where Tinubu was giving Thugs Directly with orders to disenfranchised Igbos from voting
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
You have to read write up the post because your opinion is baseless. If EFFC were not political by now Tinubu will be in jail.

Exc2000:

And let me help you out also.. Tinubu bringing his own money with a bullion van has nothing to do with FG or INEC, or did FG or INEC report their money missing? Or is his house INEC or FG poling unit
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Odin13:
And the Yoruba man open mouth waaa and believed he had make sense..

... and think Nigerians are gullible

Lol. I swear. Let them keep lying to themselves.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by gbemishile: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
So many stupid and senseless questions that irritates the mind.
You all should state where,in the constitution, it is illegal to move money in a bullion van as a private citizen.then we can start talking from there.
All these gibberish are just too irritating
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Which court and under which state "Lagos? You and I know that can't be possible in Lagos were he's serving as gods?

chamboy:
To you by conditioning, he doesn't care about integrity. Can you explain why since 1999 no Court has been able to trial him for corruption case. Governors don't get immunity and am sure you know that Jonathan is only free because of Presidential Immunity. Even his wife made reference to it
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Exc2000: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
deukpai:
You have to read write up the post because your opinion is baseless. If EFFC were not political by now Tinubu will be in jail.

Jail for what offense in the constitution
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Nicepoker(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

Question 1; is it a crime to withdraw any amount from his personal account and bring it in an amoured vehicle to his personal residence?!

Question 2; has Tinubu contested any political position since 2003 Gebernitorial election, or as he been in office since 2007

Question 3; is there any polling unit in the budillion drive Ikoyi compound of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Question 4; did the people and supporters begging for money outside his gate tell anyone they were coerced or bribe to vote anybody the next day

Question 5; did anybody, Bank, or Company declare or report their Bullion van or Money missing to the Police

[/s]
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Racoon(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Indeed, a bad system doesn't appear wrong to those who benefit from it. They do everything to defend it to the decriment of the society.
What an incredible nation. Just imagine the crass idiocy these bullion vans man's political urchins are shoving down on the nation.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Leviticuscreed: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wow, I'm stunned shocked

.. Omo these guys go sell Nigeria for greed
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by techWriter3: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
So misappropriating our funds won’t wanna a big agreement too burglars
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by yommen: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tinubu is INEC na. Sebi na him dey conduct election. Very shameless lot.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by rayopt(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:
cool

But for real, these questions have been in my mind all through these years. What is the law in having bullion vans in your house? I really to know?
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by rayopt(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
rickyrex:
just imagine how you take brain asked this question. Ok nah is tinubu house central bank? And why on the eve of election among other day. Kehinde never denied the fact that the money was meant for election. I wonder what else you are asking

So bro, is there a law barring people or politicians from spending money during elections?
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by rayopt(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
blaise26abj:
The question is where did the Campaign funds come from ? Tinubu’s personal account ? APC account? Donors ? Federal Account ? APC governors state accounts ? Where did the money come from ? Sane countries would have investigated that . Even US elections are stupidly expensive . At a point , both Trumps and Biden’s campaign funds were investigated. The source of the money and how clean it is , is the most important question .

Thanks. This is the only thing that makes sense on this argument. I read a tweet today about a US Senate candidate who spent millions of dollars but lost. So general, elections are expensive thanks to democracy. But, what exactly is the problem with Tinubu's bullion van? Was it stolen money or what?
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by chamboy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
deukpai:
Which court and under which state "Lagos? You and I know that can't be possible in Lagos were he's serving as gods?

Baba FG court too trailed him under OBJ and GEJ Admin. There's State court and FG court. To burst you bubble, he went to trial in Abuja still freaking win.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by chamboy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
rayopt:

Thanks. This is the only thing that makes sense on this argument. I read a tweet today about a US Senate candidate who spent millions of dollars but lost. So general, elections are expensive thanks to democracy. But, what exactly is the problem with Tinubu's bullion van? Was it stolen money or what?
did they even see money inside the Van. bullion van is not only meant for Money transfer and they are not owned by banks
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by chamboy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
rayopt:

But for real, these questions have been in my mind all through these years. What is the law in having bullion vans in your house? I really to know?
Bullion van is mostly owned by Security organisations but mostly leased on request to organisations mostly bank to transfer money, documents, jewellery any thing of High possession.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by kelly72: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
When you see them at polling booths with bundles of money paying people to vote for them, you know where the money comes from.

When you see street urchins invade polling units shooting, stabbing and burning ballot papers and boxes for fear that their baba isale may lose that area, you know who pays the piper.

That man Tinubu been trying to totally destroy elections in Nigeria so that he can sit down and be doing baba so pe.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Belleful: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Those of u wailing over tinubu bullion van, should mention one Nigeria politician that have not participated in vote buying
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Duru009(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tinubu is one of the people that put this Country into this MESS we are into...

Nigeria will go into Oblivion if this man becomes President....
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by lightlogger: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Who exactly is Tinubu? Is that his real name or this is his actual name; Amoda Lamidi Sangodele.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/solakuti.com/ahmed-bola-tinubu-aka-amoda-lamidi-sangodele-nigerias-pablo-escobar/amp/
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by jumpmasta(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:
cool

Mad man
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by blaise26abj(m): 12:27am On Jan 27, 2022
rayopt:

Like I said , it is the source of the money that should be investigated . Imagine the a conglomerate gives huge amount of money to a candidate in Nigeria . The candidates wins and by default is expected to ensure they get huge contracts . Now imagine it is a terrorist state that is doing that .
If it is Tinubu’s personal legit money , then no wahala . But if it is proceeds from corruption or state funds then it needs to be investigated.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by seunayantokun(m): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2022
That tells you if you ever vote for him, you're finished. Tinubu is as worse off as those providing him with brooms of corruption with which he wants to sweep our money into his personal business and family.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by jacoik(m): 12:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Odin13:
And the Yoruba man open mouth waaa and believed he had make sense..

... and think Nigerians are gullible
lolxxxxx hahahaha what cought me was open mouth waaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta: APGA Governorship Candidate, Ogboru, Sues Omo-Agege / FG Sacks Enoch Ogun, Postmaster-General, Over Stamp Duty Controversy / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Iyana Odo – LASU (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.