Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,392 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group (15730 Views)

Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Franking: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:
cool

Question 1; is it a crime to withdraw any amount from his personal account and bring it in an amoured vehicle to his personal residence?!

Question 2; has Tinubu contested any political position since 2003 Gebernitorial election, or as he been in office since 2007

Question 3; is there any polling unit in the budillion drive Ikoyi compound of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Question 4; did the people and supporters begging for money outside his gate tell anyone they were coerced or bribe to vote anybody the next day

U are a mu!mu man.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by AntonVince: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
Revolution2022:
Was tinubu contesting any elective position at the time the bullion vans drove inside his premises?
[/s]

This is exactly why Nigeria is in such a pathetic state with no hope for redemption.
A politician can loot our treasury dry, no problem as long as he belongs to my ethnic group/religion.

Do you even know just how much of cash two bullion vans can convey?
...and someone has that much to waste on an election where he isn't even contesting!

You should be ashamed of yourself. Mr.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
deukpai:
Let me help you out. Is Tinubu a Federal Government that fund elections or INEC that provide logistics for election?

Is his house a central bank?

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
My list of people who shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency & NASS in 2023:

Tinubu
El-Rufai
Anyim Pius
Rochas
Orji Uzor
Fashola
FFK
Lai Mohammed
Rotimi Amaechi
Fayemi
Ahmed Lawan
Femi Gbajabiamila
Saraki
Atiku
Lamido
Kwankwaso
Matawalle
The lying SANs

Add yours.

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Noshitboi(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Franking: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:

Alpha beta tax consulting = 9 billion. Per annum
INTELS logistics Co owned with Atiku and Volpi = $304 million USD per annum
TVC YouTube earning = $2.8 million USD
Remita
Hotel Continental

U are not talking to a child. How did he make money to own and coown all those?
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Judolisco(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lol
Running an election as what?
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
SHEEPLE REPUBLIC
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Exc2000: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Seems u think Nigerians are fools.

How can u be moving bullion vans during elections and I are a card carrying member of a party? A chieftain??

Pls don’t embarrass yourself.

No please embarras me with facts

Is their any law prohibiting the movement of money a day before Presidential election by a man who isn't contesting for any election, even as a card carrying member

Kindly quote the relevant laws.. electoral law, criminal code or money laundering act
Show us law violated
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by AntonVince: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The audacity grin

Honestly, that's what annoys me most.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Exc2000: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Franking:

U are not talking to a child. How did he make money to own and coown all those?

He worked for Price water Cooper, ExxonMobil, Delliote and Anderson, and many top accounting firm in US and UK before setting up his businesses from what he made from his career
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:

Is their any law prohibiting the movement of money a day before Presidential election by a man who isn't contesting for any election, even as a card carrying member

Kindly quote the relevant laws.. electoral law, criminal code or money laundering act
Show us law violated

Let’s start by asking where the money is from and what it was for on a day b4 elections. I believe we have electoral laws guiding party’s and their members during elections.

Cud it be for rigging? Thuggery?? What’s that had to be a day to election.

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
ityP:

Valid question

Have you heard of money laundering before as a crime in any country?
Tinubu is the National leader of APC, is that not an official office?
What are the two Bullion Vans doing in the residence of a National leader of a Party on the eve of an election that his party is among the parties to contest in the election?

If all party National leaders were to send their own Two Bullion Vans, how much is remaining in Nigeria ?

Where did he get the money from since his party is in government?

What was the money used for ? When campaign was over two months or a month ago Parties are supposed to spend voluminous amount of money on campaigns and not on the day of election .

Is that not our tax money or are you blind because you support him?

NB....
This is not hate speech or hatred but questions and thoughts a good citizen of this country should ask for the growth of this country called Nigeria .
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
etokhana:

https://punchng.com/running-an-election-is-not-cheap-tinubu-campaign-group-defends-bullion-vans-at-bourdillon/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1643213603-2

so you are indirectly telling us that vote buying is legal. Both you and your frog eyes frayed thief will not smell that seat. Bullion van thief
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by FLYFIRE(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
See them. Anyways.....

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by slimghost(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Who whoever said this should be committed to a mental home asap. This is what sycophancy can do to a man’s critical thinking ability. Tueh!
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Exc2000: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Let’s start by asking where the money is from and what it was for on a day b4 elections. I believe we have electoral laws guiding party’s and their members during elections.

Cud it be for rigging? Thuggery?? What’s that had to be a day to election.

As Tinubu said, he is not obligated to tell anybody how he decides to spend his personal money

Or does Tinubu question you how you spend your money?

Did you as a person spend your personal money a day to election? If yes! Did Tinubu come to Question you why you spend your money

He brought his money home, to his house where he stays, so how can he Rigg in his bedroom
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:

He worked for Price water Cooper, ExxonMobil, Delliote and Anderson, and many top accounting firm in US and UK before setting up his businesses from what he made from his career

After that election bullion Van saga, has Tinubu brought any Bullion Van to dish out cash to him again?

Answer this question and I will believe he worked for God as well in heaven....but Satan got jealous and sent him to Nigerian hell ...lols
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Thebigheart: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:
cool

Question 1; is it a crime to withdraw any amount from his personal account and bring it in an amoured vehicle to his personal residence?!

Question 2; has Tinubu contested any political position since 2003 Gebernitorial election, or as he been in office since 2007

Question 3; is there any polling unit in the budillion drive Ikoyi compound of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Question 4; did the people and supporters begging for money outside his gate tell anyone they were coerced or bribe to vote anybody the next day

Clap for yourself, cox you have asked so much silly questions. You're not far from your sense of reasoning.

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:

As Tinubu said, he is not obligated to tell anybody how he decides to spend his personal money

Or does Tinubu question you how you spend your money?

Did you as a person spend your personal money a day to election? If yes! Did Tinubu come to Question you why you spend your money

He brought his money home, to his house where he stays, so how can he Rigg in his bedroom

I’m not a party chieftain or card carrying member do i can’t be question on my private negligible spending Bt I know people shared money on Election Day. Don’t know where it came from though.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:
cool

Question 2; has Tinubu contested any political position since 2003 Gebernitorial election, or as he been in office since 2007 make thunder fire your papa and mama.

Question 5; did anybody, Bank, or Company declare or report their Bullion van or Money missing to the Police

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Exc2000: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

After that election bullion Van saga, has Tinubu brought any Bullion Van to dish out cash to him again?

Answer this question and I will believe he worked for God as well in heaven....but Satan got jealous and sent him to Nigerian hell ...lols

Every weekend that Tinubu is around he shares money, Remi his wife even made the statement publicly that people won't let her husband be with constant begging
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by ButterBurger: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Madman
It was on the eve of the election day.
Na INEC dey run elections.
Not Tinubu.
The bullion van money was for the bribe for votes and another form of stealing Money.
So go and tell this your own version to your blind slave followers, not the free minded Masses that understands better.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Nauttyprof(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tinubu has turned to INEC who needs emergency money 2 days to election.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by placeofallure(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
Was tinubu contesting any elective position at the time the bullion vans drove inside his premises?

Modify;what I meant was that for tinubu to have moved 2 bullion vans into his premises when he was neither a political candidate nor a bank was an indication that he was moving illicit funds meant to rigged the election for his preferred political godson.Hope I have clarify myself to those mentioning my comment?

These are mere speculations. When you have gathered your concrete evidences that you can present as exhibits, you can match to the court and sue his ass.

...be using paracetamol for anoda person headache.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by aviara: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tinubu surrounded himself with like corrupt minded people. Vote buying and bribing electoral officers will be legalise under a Tinubu presidency.
Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by Kaiser20: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:

Show us law violated
People with low self -esteem makes it very easy for your leaders and politicians to make sure they subject you people to poverty, because some citizens don't deserve good leaders.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group by tenpipsperday: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exc2000:
cool

Question 5; did anybody, Bank, or Company declare or report their Bullion van or Money missing to the Police

Anyone expecting anything intelligent from these slaves that love their chain is wasting his or her time.

Just see what this one is writing here and in his mind he has made point.

Useless things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President / Clement Agba: State Governors Are Responsible For Rising Poverty in Nigeria / Nigeria’s gas revenue drops by 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.