Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,118 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Please Am In Need Of Lagos NYSC State Coordinator Contact/email. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Am In Need Of Lagos NYSC State Coordinator Contact/email. (677 Views)

Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. / Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Am In Need Of Lagos NYSC State Coordinator Contact/email. by Olly234: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
i am a Lagos State corper. My relocation was approved today but I need to get clarence from the state coordinator before I can print the relocation letter. And I'm not in Lagos at he moment. Anyone know the phone number or email of the state coordinator?

Re: Please Am In Need Of Lagos NYSC State Coordinator Contact/email. by SamuelLoch: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Olly234:
i am a Lagos State corper. My relocation was approved today but I need to get clarence from the state coordinator before I can print the relocation letter. And I'm not in Lagos at he moment. Anyone know the phone number or email of the state coordinator?

https://www.nysc.gov.ng/secretariats.html
Re: Please Am In Need Of Lagos NYSC State Coordinator Contact/email. by Olly234: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Please Am In Need Of Lagos NYSC State Coordinator Contact/email. by SamuelLoch: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Olly234:

The page is not loading..

It's slow but it's opening on my end here...

If nothing changes, search on Google for NYSC Lagos State Secretariat. They would help you
Re: Please Am In Need Of Lagos NYSC State Coordinator Contact/email. by donkossy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Olly234:
im in the same wahAla now. How did you resolve yours?
Re: Please Am In Need Of Lagos NYSC State Coordinator Contact/email. by Adirielle: 5:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Have you gotten the State Coordinator's contact yet?

(1) (Reply)

Corper's Attention Needed!!! / Nysc In The State Of Your Choice Batch C 2011 / Increasing Fraud Incidents On Newly Passed-out Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.