Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover (888 Views)

'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by ijustdey: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
I recently discovered, through a mutual friend, that my so-called best friend and my husband had an affair. When I confronted my husband about it, he denied it. When I told him of the facts at my disposal, he said it only happened once and she didn’t mean anything to him.

But when I confronted my friend, what she told me was even worse. She said my husband was rubbish between the sheets and I would be better off getting myself a real man! I can’t believe the brazenness of this my so-called friend. I’m so upset.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/she-said-my-husband-was-a-lousy-lover/
Re: She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by Totilopussylick(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good luck
Re: She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by Franksomtoo: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
And you are still calling her 'your friend'? sad
Re: She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by Ryda(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wetin concern us
That's their family's personal problem

Re: She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by samwash(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Your so called friend is using mind game on you.
Better nor loss guard your husband. You have the right to be angry, what if you never kwn abt the infidelity, wouldn't life goes on?
Question, is your husband not good enough for you? So, why bother abt what your so called friend said about your husband.
Re: She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by Klass99(f): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2022

3 Likes

Re: She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by Goldbw122(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Your friend want to destroy the relationship that you have, use your sense..

1 Like

Re: She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Some men don't respect boundaries at all when it comes to using their penis,you don't play games around your territory it's very bad.
Re: She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
But when I confronted my friend, what she told me was even worse. She said my husband was rubbish between the sheets and I would be better off getting myself a real man! I can’t believe the brazenness of this my so-called friend. I’m so upset.
shocked

Baba did not just disgrace himself and his wife, he also disgraced his ancestors

Re: She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by Truvelisback(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Adam, where are u?
Re: She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by MufasaLion: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
I can't wait to relocate to Mars. Earth is full of shit.
Re: She Said My Husband Was A Lousy Lover by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Another one,but na agbo I wan sell

(1) (Reply)

Her Boss Dumped Her / Wife Controls The Husband? Husband Controls The Wife ? Discuss? / Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.