Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? (879 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Darlingme(f): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
One thing I know is, when you truly love someone, you wouldn't want to deprive them on valuable things in life.

Wasting someone's time in the name of dating and endless relationship is pure wickedness.

I know there's no lay down rule for relationship and dating, as what work for Mr A, may not Work for Mr B.
The biological system of a male gender is different from that of a female which we all know.
The truth is, a woman can slay with make up to look younger than her age, but the truth is, she can't change the biological nature.
It means, a young woman who desire children, should do that before it becomes late.

Often times, I've seen write up where ladies in their thirties (30) are labeled as EVENING newspapers. I'm sure, most men who called them that name still date them offline.

My question is this:
1. Why do women allow men to date them till they reach or get close to menopause all in the name of love and waiting?
2. Why do some men date young women without marriage and watch them get close to menopause?
3. Do you think, dating should be discourage?
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by PlayMaker14: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
sad
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by godofuck231: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Darlingme:
One thing I know is, when you truly love someone, you wouldn't want to deprive them on valuable things in life.

Wasting someone's time in the name of dating and endless relationship is pure wickedness.

I know there's no lay down rule for relationship and dating, as what work for Mr A, may not Work for Mr B.
The biological system of a male gender is different from that of a female which we all know.
The truth is, a woman can slay with make up to look younger than her age, but the truth is, she can't change the biological nature.
It means, a young woman who desire children, should do that before it becomes late.

Often times, I've seen write up where ladies in their thirties (30) are labeled as EVENING newspapers. I'm sure, most men who called them that name still date them offline.

My question is this:
1. Why do women allow men to date them till they reach menopause all in the name of love and waiting?
2. Why do men date young women without marriage and watch them reach menopause?
question, what was she doing in the morning, that she ended up being on the shelf at evening time, either sleeping around or busy being a career woman , no de ask ICAN questions for here abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Marriage is not a do or die affair

2 Likes

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Oluneutral: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
How many of such have you seen?

Or

Are you a victim?
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by begoniaa: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2022
PlayMaker14:
sad

You're sad? Why? Did an agbaya *take out of your cheese balls?*

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by browndre: 12:30am On Oct 31, 2022
Wetin wan scatter Nigerian girls head for her not to remember say she don dey reach menopause if no be say guy man get money. Love my 8 feet foot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by ednut1(m): 4:08am On Oct 31, 2022
Menopause happens in the late 40s to early 50s. Which man is dating a woman for 15 to 20 years abegi

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Richy4(m): 4:40am On Oct 31, 2022
Dear OP, if you wanna post something like this on family section next time, please learn to use statistics or the word some...Do not generalise things... it's tasteless..

All the wedding bells that rang through out this year alone, I believe it wasn't females marrying female or male marrying male.. it was between a man and a woman...

Besides any woman that stays in a relationship for a long time without asking for more like cementing it with marriage, it's her choice to stay... If she feels her time is being wasted, she knows what to do...

Have you also considered the fact that the woman might not be interested in the marriage certificate?.. Do u think it's all women that wants what every other woman wants?

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Darlingme(f): 6:04am On Oct 31, 2022
Oluneutral:
How many of such have you seen?

Or

Are you a victim?

I have seen many.
I know a woman whose story's was.....

She dated her boyfriend for a long time waiting for the man to make money, as soon as the man got a better job, he went ahead and marry's a secondary school girl. Then went back to beg this ex lady for forgiveness. She forgave and continue with the dating journey with this man. As I'm writing this, she's almost 50yrs, she desire to have children, but she can no longer. She has broke up with the man ever since, but she's single and wish to marry. I have seen many.
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Darlingme(f): 6:10am On Oct 31, 2022
Richy4:
Dear OP, if you wanna post something like this on family section next time, please learn to use statistics or the word some...Do not generalise things... it's tasteless..

All the wedding bells that rang through out this year alone, I believe it wasn't females marrying female or male marrying male.. it was between a man and a woman...

Besides any woman that stays in a relationship for a long time without asking for more like cementing it with marriage, it's her choice to stay... If she feels her time is being wasted, she knows what to do...

Have you also considered the fact that the woman might not be interested in the marriage certificate?.. Do u think it's all women that wants what every other woman wants?
Thanks for the corrections.

Maybe it's because the decision to propose, is made by the men, most women always want to stay back and watch their man, so the man wouldn't think they're desperate, there by counting and waisting years.
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Darlingme(f): 6:12am On Oct 31, 2022
browndre:
Wetin wan scatter Nigerian girls head for her not to remember say she don dey reach menopause if no be say guy man get money. Love my 8 feet foot.
Are you sure? What about those waiting for their boyfriends to make it?
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by PlayMaker14: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2022
begoniaa:

You're sad? Why? Did an agbaya *take out of your cheese balls?*
Today makes it 1yr and 4days lilvicky68 drew this portrait of you.

That's why I'm sad.

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by begoniaa: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Today makes it 1yr and 4days babyvicky drew this portrait of you.

That's why I'm sad.

This is traumatising and triggering. Why are you trying to open old wounds?

Oh. Because you're sad now, you want to make me sad in turn, abi?

Congratulations. It worked. My day is ruined.

Why are you/were you (or who is even) counting? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by PlayMaker14: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2022
begoniaa:

This is traumatising and triggering. Why are you trying to open old wounds?

Oh. Because you're sad now, you want to make me sad in turn, abi?

Congratulations. It worked. My day is ruined.

Why are you/were you (or who is even) counting? grin
grin we have to be sad together oh.... Wetin lilvicky68 do nor good.
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by karsey: 7:37am On Oct 31, 2022
The matter get as e be
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2022
op go and ask @blessedmercy8 that question
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by begoniaa: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2022
PlayMaker14:
grin we have to be sad together oh.... Wetin dababy68 do nor good.

A very weeked person. grin

He naw draw only his own self to be fine.
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by PlayMaker14: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2022
begoniaa:

A very weeked person. grin

He naw draw only his own self to be fine.
Lol, grin
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Darlingme(f): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
op go and ask @blessedmercy8 that question
Why?
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Fahvvy: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
OP...
One of the things women haven't come to the realization of, is that MEN ALSO HAVE STANDARDS undecided...

You'll be shocked to know how many women have no clue as regards what men want in women undecided...

The major difference between men and women is that, a woman will turn men down immediately on account of him not meeting her standards, but a man will keep you in his life whilst looking for someone who does undecided...

That's why you'll see cases where a man will date a lady for 5years plus and then "suddenly" he leaves her and go to marry a girl who he has only known for a year or less...

It's not because the man is "wicked", but if you're not it to a man, my dear he will not marry you, NO MATTER HOW LONG HE HAS DATED YOU FOR undecided...

So ladies...
If you like, don't calm down and learn what men want in women...

If you like, don't work on yourself and self improve...

Stay there and allow social media, fake friends and your youth to deceive into thinking that "you're the price" undecided....

When the time comes, you will also come on nairaland and ask questions such as this, we're waiting for you cheesy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Richy4(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Darlingme:

Thanks for the corrections.

Maybe it's because the decision to propose, is made by the men, most women always want to stay back and watch their man, so the man wouldn't think they're desperate, there by counting and waisting years.
smiley smiley smiley
Maybe you just entered into dating world recently...The ladies are very good in asking questions that goes this way...
Sam, where is this relationship heading to?

That question has been there since 1900... and Sam's answers will determine if she will stay or take a walk... So you see, it's not about men proposing... If she plays her own part well by getting clear answers, her time will not be wasted..
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Darlingme(f): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fahvvy:
OP...
One of the things women haven't come to the realization of, is that MEN ALSO HAVE STANDARDS undecided...

You'll be shocked to know how many women have no clue as regards what men want in women undecided...

The major difference between men and women is that, a woman will turn men down immediately on account of him not meeting her standards, but a man will keep you in his life whilst looking for someone who does undecided...

That's why you'll see cases where a man will date a lady for 5years plus and then "suddenly" he leaves her and go to marry a girl who he has only known for a year or less...

It's not because the man is "wicked", but if you're not it to a man, my dear he will not marry you, NO MATTER HOW LONG HE HAS DATED YOU FOR undecided...

So ladies...
If you like, don't calm down and learn what men want in women...

If you like, don't work on yourself and self improve...

Stay there and allow social media, fake friends and your youth to deceive into thinking that "you're the price" undecided....

When the time comes, you will also come on nairaland and ask questions such as this, we're waiting for you cheesy...
That's bad. Why not let her go immediatly you discover she does not meet up to your standard? Too bad
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Darlingme(f): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Richy4:

smiley smiley smiley
Maybe you just entered into dating world recently...The ladies are very good in asking questions that goes this way...
Sam, where is this relationship heading to?

That question has been there since 1900... and Sam's answers will determine if she will stay or take a walk... So you see, it has nothing to do with proposing..
Sam has being giving fake proposal. Right?
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Fahvvy: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
Darlingme:
That's bad. Why not let her go immediatly you discover she does not meet up to your standard? Too bad

Lemme answer your question with a question undecided...

Why do girls, knowing fully well that they can't marry their sponsor (man) but will still date him? undecided... Why don't these girls "let him go"? undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Richy4(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Darlingme:
Sam has being giving fake proposal. Right?
smiley smiley
No..
Sam has been pussyfooting... hence the lady's question to know how serious the whole thing is to him.... Not fake proposal...
The only group of Ladies that I don't have sympathy for are the ones dating married men.. Maybe the man has promised her that he will divorce his wife today, tomorrow... and she keeps on waiting....That bullsh!t doesn't work...it's a waste of time waiting.. .

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by emmanuelbrown26: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
Darlingme:
Why?
She's much experienced in heartbreak and promise and fail relationship. Just mention her, she has a lot to tell reason whys so

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Helpout12345: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nobody is forcing the women to wait for the boyfriend not ready for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Dayaa: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Several factors are responsible.
Each case is unique.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by Darlingme(f): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Richy4:
smiley smiley
No..
Sam has been pussyfooting... hence the lady's question to know how serious the whole thing is to him.... Not fake proposal...
The only group of Ladies that I don't have sympathy for are the ones dating married men.. Maybe the man has promised her that he will divorce his wife today, tomorrow... and she keeps on waiting....That bullsh!t doesn't work...it's a waste of time waiting.. .
For those dating married men, i don't pity them either.
Re: Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? by frozen70(f): 1:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Darlingme:

My question is this:
1. Why do women allow men to date them till they reach or get close to menopause all in the name of love and waiting?
2. Why do some men date young women without marriage and watch them get close to menopause?

Dating shouldn't be discouraged

But any woman in a relationship, six months is enough to know the directions of the relationship

Once there is no signal for marriage, just leave the relationship

Besides not every relationship ends with marriage, some are best kept at that level

Some needs companionship

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Do This To Your Father? / 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! / Merry Christmas to all nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.