Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) (44574 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / BBN Housemate Alex Shows Off Her Boob While In Bed With Leo (photo) / ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2022
The child is the father of the man..

Salute King
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2022
gift0123:

So out of all Pete Edochie's quote? Naa only that one you remember? Eh grand pa....
yes

Grandma tongue
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by udomas(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I see untimely death.
What an unhealthy-looking son. cry
No wonder the father is already mourning and looking so sad. cry

Nonsense comment!
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Verysmart101: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Johel:

I detest men with big belly.
Well detest ur sons if they have pot belly too
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Vision3: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
See stomach hian,I pity ladies dating and marrying potbellied men.Instead of enjoying sex you'll be enduring suffocation,not my portion.
blee0
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Echara: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
See stomach hian,I pity ladies dating and marrying potbellied men.Instead of enjoying sex you'll be enduring suffocation,not my portion.

See how shallow this one thinks. All this one thinks about is s.ex as greatest achievement
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by penceman(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2022
I guess this was born by another woman. The hardship is visible all over him
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2022
mummymum:
He looks older than the father why?
He made too much money as an engineer and forget to take good care of himself
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
yes

Grandma tongue

Ok my son jisi ike
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:

So sad. What a failed entity. You are a failure my dear
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2022
gift0123:

Ok my son jisi ike
Taaa gbafue ebahu

Which son

If you lose your piking, better give us details about how...
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by metrixauto: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I see untimely death.
Are you God?. What a nonsense talk
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Neddstark: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:

Show us your papa
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by nelskals(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
So Pete Edochie old pass Tinubu with better age gap, wonders of the world
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Taaa gbafue ebahu

Which son

If you lose your piking, better give us details about how...

You want to show me that you can speak Igbo baa grin grin grin grin

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by phemmyfour: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are missing alot....That tommy come handy when she's ontop
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2022
gift0123:

You want to show me that you can speak Igbo baa grin grin grin grin
cheesy

Nwannem nwayi anom aga orlu kita.

Ko di na mgbede wink
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
You are missing alot....That tommy come handy when she's ontop
And when he's ontop?That man there have not set his eyes on his penis for quite sometimes, I'm sure of this.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by yeko68: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Forget pot belly, he's a good polo player and physically fit.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by nan1: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I see untimely death.

On behalf of the Edochies i say back to sender to you I wish you what you wish this man.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2022
Neddstark:

Show us your papa
A very fit man,he imbibed the fitness culture in all his kids and wife too (my ever beautiful moma)

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2022
oldtruth:

So sad. What a failed entity. You are a failure my dear
A failure that's better than you in all ramifications. Face front with your potbelly please
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
cheesy

Nwannem nwayi anom aga orlu kita.

Ko di na mgbede wink

Ijeoma naa : grin don't forget to buy fresh fried ukwa on the way biko........
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When a man is in love with a girl but waiting for her to become a lady, another man is eating her with red oil from behindcheesy
Very annoying and that's why I don't waste time in having sex with any lady that comes my way. I can't be pitying and petting a gal why another guy is enjoying her behind my back. I can't bear the thought abeg. Nigerian ladies can't be trusted.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Echara:

See how shallow this one thinks. All this one thinks about is s.ex as greatest achievement
Be downplaying sex as you like but don't come and disturb us with stories when you loose your wife to people like franchasng and maduka okoye.Be a pregnant man for all I care.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by TempleHouse: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2022
THIS 'OKONKWO MAN' MUST HAVE BEEN MARRIED AT 20 YRS OLD ??
''AJOKUTA MA MU MI''
UNA WELL DONE OO !
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I see untimely death.
Deluded mindset.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2022
franchasng:
OMG, those are harsh words shocked angry
angry angry
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Killermamba:

Only vulcanizer,mechanic,bricklayers,few bus driver and conductor you fit marry without potbelly. Feel free to choose.
No,we have successful men that are in tune with their physique and conscious of their health too
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2022
TempleHouse:
THIS 'OKONKWO MAN' MUST HAVE BEEN MARRIED AT 20 YRS OLD ??
''AJOKUTA MA MU MI''
UNA WELL DONE OO !
He married early.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2022
[s]
Johel:

I detest men with big belly.
[/s]
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...You will end up marrying one sha.
Never,if I see potbelly I will Japan.No be me go still dy get cravings inside marriage lai lai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit / Dbanj Blasts Nigerians Who Laugh At Him For Selling Garri / Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.