Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) (44510 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / BBN Housemate Alex Shows Off Her Boob While In Bed With Leo (photo) / ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Johel(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2022
TMSMedia:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie has been pictured together with his first son, Leo Edochie, IGBERETV reports.

His last son, Yul Edochie shared the photo on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZNG7jgMJYs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Pete Edochie’s first child and first son, Leo Edochie is an engineer who reportedly works in the oil and gas industry. Leo Edochie is 51 years old.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413267/actor-pete-edochie-pictured-together-eldest-son-leo/

I detest men with big belly.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When a man is in love with a girl but waiting for her to become a lady, another man is eating her with red oil from behindcheesy
Albert Einstein said this in 1901 grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Handsum64: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
See stomach hian,I pity ladies dating and marrying potbellied men.Instead of enjoying sex you'll be enduring suffocation,not my portion.
Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2022
anewchapter:
Albert Einstein said this in 1901 grin grin
l thought Pete edochie said that in one of his movie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Handsum64: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Johel:

I detest men with big belly.
Mr perfect you could be a psychedelic slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
See stomach hian,I pity ladies dating and marrying potbellied men.Instead of enjoying sex you'll be enduring suffocation,not my portion.

Pity yourself fess!

You ladies are after money, nothing more.

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
We truly have a lot to deal with in Nigeria.
People may think all these acts are normal.
So SEXXXX is your problem!

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2022
omooba969:
All these fat Igbo men though. undecided
so there are no fat Yoruba men
Abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by ButterBurger: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Maybe chiwentalu agu would have been as honorable as this Pete edochie if not for his IPOB reasonings, but who is smarter with their choice of moves?
Because I don't wanna talk about this Pete's son, it's not an important matter

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by mbahdi(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Son abi younger brother
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Johel(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Handsum64:

Mr perfect you could be a psychedelic slowpoke

Bastard...what has pot belly got to do with perfection?..guess your father got a super stupid pot belly,reason being u seem pained...Simp.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
even men with worse shape than that have the prettiest wives, there's more to Life than physique, especially for men.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I see untimely death.
What an unhealthy-looking son. cry
No wonder the father is alreaduy mourning and looking so sad. cry
This one is sick

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When a man is in love with a girl but waiting for her to become a lady, another man is eating her with red oil from behindcheesy

How is this comment related to that post above? Seems your head have become empty, as in nothing else comes out of it aside from rubbish??

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Son or brother?
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Volksguys1985: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I see untimely death.
What an unhealthy-looking son. cry
No wonder the father is already mourning and looking so sad. cry

Chimooo... shocked shocked You see untimely death??
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2022
gift0123:

How is this comment related to that post above? Seems your head have become empty, as in nothing else comes out of it aside from rubbish??
indomie generation.

What do you know tongue

The quote is from one of his movie undecided

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Pete Edochie is blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by omooba969(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2022
LINTUNE:
so there are no fat Yoruba men
Abi? undecided

You probably thought I'm Yoruba...lol cheesy

Or have you got issues with Yoruba people? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Benresmy(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
so na sex bi your problem.. Becos of potbelly undecided

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by mummymum: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2022
He looks older than the father why?
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin naa your problem you dey yarn so, big men are some ladies specooo..
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lmao...You will end up marrying one sha.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by federal9: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2022
olasaad:
The son is even older than the father shocked shocked shocked

The way some of you guy comment surprises me.

How can a grown person like you say that, and you are educated? What is now the purpose when you are not cultured when it comes to talking about other people.

The worst part is the people backing up and showing likes.

This generation is bastardized.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by gulfer: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Recently Pete Edohie has been frequent in SM photo speaks; I hope this is not saying angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by emmykk(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:

You too local..dey try doggy style

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by federal9: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Pete Edochie is blessed.

Imagine a society filled with people like you....

People will be willing to do better and change. Thumb up, guy.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
indomie generation.

What do you know tongue

The quote is from one of his movie undecided

So out of all Pete Edochie's quote? Naa only that one you remember? Eh grand pa....

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Killermamba: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:

Only vulcanizer,mechanic,bricklayers,few bus driver and conductor you fit marry without potbelly. Feel free to choose.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by janedonez(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Leo live Healthy, your weight isn't good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photos / Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.