Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,887 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) (44499 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / BBN Housemate Alex Shows Off Her Boob While In Bed With Leo (photo) / ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by franchasng: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Fine face for a man doesn't really matter, some women don't even like men with fine face.Slim and fit level plus been financially OK is what a man needs and that's what women truly want.
Ah, that means its time for me to open Instagram and start flaunting to attract better umu asa shocked shocked

Iya if I turn bad boy oh, na u inspire me oh, hian grin
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Ellasure: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I see untimely death.
What an unhealthy-looking son. cry
No wonder the father is already mourning and looking so sad. cry

Haaa, why not use some sense in a very public forum. Some people need good home training.

The world and the words are truly free. But the Bible warn us against idle words coming from our mouth. It is important to prophesy good always.

The young man in the picture is doing just fine and well. He is not complaining of ill health. His father besides him is looking joyful for a discerning eye. A truly joyful person is full of gratitude to God and thus looking simple and easy.

Mere looks is very deceptive. Mazi okoronkwo has done very well. It is now the turns of the children to produce future okoronkwos
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
franchasng:
Hahahaha, lafmaoooo innocent but good man cheesy cheesy

Me I no bad oh but if fine babe with better ukwu pass for my backyard she go carry belle shocked cheesy
lolo must see this, she trust you too much. No try this your last line ooo else I will table your matter for village meeting.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
franchasng:
Ah, that means its time for me to open Instagram and start flaunting to attract better umu asa shocked shocked

Iya if I turn bad boy oh, na u inspire me oh, hian grin
lol you have been innocently and codedly bad na.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by descarado: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
He had this guy before he got married.

Knew what he went through.
That was why when yul gave his wife belle, he insisted yul must marry her and provide for her.

It paid off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by franchasng: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
lolo must see this, she trust you too much. No try this your last line ooo else I will table your matter for village meeting.
lol, she knows already na lol, she wont be surprised at all grin

Iyaebe:
lol you have been innocently and codedly bad na.
Innocently and codedly bad, which kind combo be this cheesy cheesy

But seriously, me I know say I bad oh, as In I spoil well well oh wink

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Well,I'll ask for his father's pictures before agreeing to his proposal so as to check the tendencies of him developing potbelly kikikiki.There's always a way out, and why are you suddenly pro potbelly? no be you dy preach "stay green stay healthy" ?
grin grin grin check his father's picture..What a funny statement..It is not even close to a yardstick to judge.
Which way out? Mapia tea things abii getfit waist stuffs grin grin

Pot belly can be primed by some cool lifestyle which is not bad..Moderation is key.

Yea stay green and stay healthy is my mantra..For people wey sabi...I like the good life.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by guychidile: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
I thought yul was the first son.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by descarado: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
penceman:
I guess this was born by another woman. The hardship is visible all over him
That guy was his first son.
A director in Shell.
That picture didn't do him any justice and he has added more kg from the last picture I saw of him.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
franchasng:
lol, she knows already na lol, she wont be surprised at all grin

Innocently and codedly bad, which kind combo be this cheesy cheesy

But seriously, me I know say I bad oh, as In I spoil well well oh wink
I already know you spoil but sha no hurt lolo ooo, just jejely spoil your spoil but avoid hurting her by knowing your boundaries,else if she consult us we will go the iyaebe way on you lol
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin check his father's picture..What a funny statement..It is not even close to a yardstick to judge.
Which way out? Mapia tea things abii getfit waist stuffs grin grin

Pot belly can be primed by some cool lifestyle which is not bad..Moderation is key.

Yea stay green and stay healthy is my mantra..For people wey sabi...I like the good life.
Mostmen don't live a healthy lifestyle, it is the reason you'll see a 20yr old man with small money already growing a potbelly, unhealthy lifestyle is the order of the day for most Nigerian men, they are even loosing it in the bedroom due to this unhealthy lifestyle and hence the reason for the rise of infedlity amongst women in recent times.Potbelly(moderate) can only be overlooked for a man 50yrs and above
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by franchasng: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
I already know you spoil but sha no hurt lolo ooo, just jejely spoil your spoil but avoid hurting her by knowing your boundaries,else if she consult us we will go the iyaebe way on you lol
lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Benresmy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes, I can't marry a man that will be serving me flesh instead of muscles. Hit the gym so as to avoid stories that touch
una way bi woman una like good thing... I pray you marry a man of ur taste.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by AuntRose(f): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I see untimely death.
What an unhealthy-looking son. cry
No wonder the father is already mourning and looking so sad. cry
You serious rn?
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Mom007(f): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
See stomach hian,I pity ladies dating and marrying potbellied men.Instead of enjoying sex you'll be enduring suffocation,not my portion.
... How is this the first thing that pops into your head when you look at this picture?
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Mostmen don't live a healthy lifestyle, it is the reason you'll see a 20yr old man with small money already growing a potbelly, unhealthy lifestyle is the order of the day for most Nigerian men, they are even loosing it in the bedroom due to this unhealthy lifestyle and hence the reason for the rise of infedlity amongst women in recent times.Potbelly(moderate) can only be overlooked for a man 50yrs and above
You are right sha...

Some guys eat everything like a whale that came up to collect fresh air swallowing everything on it's way up.. cheesy

Eat a lot, drink a lot and stress a lot = poor living.

Not messes a man up in the bedroom like too much drink and stress...

But still, it is never an avenue for married woman to engage in extra marital stuffs...These things have solution..You step up and do the needful if you can....Partners sometimes can be difficult, and we understand..But two can work if they agree.

That exercise thing can be something else...Today you are serious, next week you will procrastinate.

Keeping fit is a must...Even though Nigeria's economic status is against it.. cheesy

I forgot to add, some men see pot belly as living the life.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by l0uie(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
No matter how old this man is, he's sex appeal would pull so many girls, both young and old, to him compared to all his male children. All him offspring just dey off. Yul wey suppose dey carry on the man's legacy dey there dey f, ck up big time.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by snoopz: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
See stomach hian,I pity ladies dating and marrying potbellied men.Instead of enjoying sex you'll be enduring suffocation,not my portion.
Have you heard of doggy aka touch your toe

O kere ninuaye
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
You'll always want to hold your man and curl into his arms and muscles, don't be a lazy man please hit the gym.

Okay thanks i go start gym now

Wait ooh Dj Khaled nor get muscle � but get money come still get Sense plus family wey loyal finished

You know what?

Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
He's fat like his dad.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by okuta007: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
And how's that important? He can always view its size using a mirror
If their women are not enjoying sex, they would have left his house.
Stop body shaming

a girl in her early 20’s was fond of body shaming people those days when we were in school - now she is in her 40’s no kids yet so no one can say it’s baby fat but today she looks like Mechellen tire - some things come with age and there is nothing anyone can do about it - if u kike u gym from lagos to lisbon - when that time comes you will pack up weight

look at Samuel Eto’s of Cameroun, I remember seeing how he used his flexible physique to score amazing goals all over Africa and Europe but with age now, Baba don big anyhow- Wven ElHadji Diouf of Senegal is now fat- now these were sportsmen who know what it is to keep fit but some things come with age and there is nothing anyone can do about it

In Nigeria, look at Onyeka Onwenu - in the 1980’s she was very slender and has all her kids then but around 2007 to 2017 she added up a lot even when she was no longer having kids

so let this one body shaming keep doing it- she doesn’t know how she will look like 10 to 15 years from now - never bet against nature and the passage of time
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
A failure that's better than you in all ramifications. Face front with your potbelly please

grin grin grin
What a wasted soul grin
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Johel(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Verysmart101:

Well detest ur sons if they have pot belly too

Insensitive and ignorant maggot...if u like stay watch your children grow with obesity or pot belly,that's your business,but I'm fit and well structured and my kids will follow suit.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by emecheboy2(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lolz ���� grin grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Verysmart101: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johel:

Insensitive and ignorant maggot...if u like stay watch your children grow with obesity or pot belly,that's your business,but I'm fit and well structured and my kids will follow suit.

As in ur their God abiii? U will train them till they grow 50 abiiii? Silly and foolish bastard.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by ikenna44: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mind your business... That's if you have one...sex is not the only reason why people get married...

Iyaebe:
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by bazzyblings: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:

I think you need to be banned on this platform .. you’re a complete nuisance.. stupid , smelling dirty girl .. stupid Yoruba girl . Must you body shame him ?? Hope the slim guys sex don give you house for your dirty ghetto .. stupid muturu
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
bazzyblings:

I think you need to be banned on this platform .. you’re a complete nuisance.. stupid , smelling dirty girl .. stupid Yoruba girl . Must you body shame him ?? Hope the slim guys sex don give you house for your dirty ghetto .. stupid muturu
Nobody will ban me on this platform till I decide to take a break whenever the need arise, seun and lalasticlala likes me a lot and love my vibes too.So carry your bele enter gym,it will do you more good than this ranting and I hope you can maintain this same energy on bedmatics.Didn't you all body shame Eniola Badmus into doing surgery. Yeye dy smell,no let me go the iyaebe way on you ooo.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by Johel(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Verysmart101:

As in ur their God abiii? U will train them till they grow 50 abiiii? Silly and foolish bastard.

At your age you still dumb like this...it's a pity though,guess u are pained because of your stupid pot belly....when your mates are keeping fit u were there drinking beer like an idiot...how many billionaires or millionaires u see get pot belly?...broke nonentity.
Re: Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
olasaad:
The son is even older than the father shocked shocked shocked
Lolgrin you're not feeling fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day / Chidinma Has Brought A New Trending Hair Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.