Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime (686 Views)

Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by topkom: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says the negative corruption rating of the Transparency International which placed Nigeria on the second most corrupt country in Africa is an indictment on the citizens and not on the government.

The Transparency International rating also placed Nigeria on 24 points out of 100 available points, to drop in its ranking.

However, Adesina, in an interview on Channels TV ‘Sunrise Daily’ monitored by NRTC, said that the Transparency International’s report was an “indictment on all Nigerians, and not the Federal Government led by President Muhammadu Buhari alone.”

Nonetheless, he stated that the index does not reflect the Federal Government’s stance and fight against corruption in all facets of the public sector.

“My attitude to reports like that remains the same. We don’t need such reports to validate whatever FG is doing and anti-corruption is one of the core pledges of this administration.

“Would you rather believe the reports about arrests by EFCC or a foreign organization? Corruption is being tackled by this administration.

“Such reports are not an indictment of the administration but of the average Nigerian like you and me.

“There is no country that has succeeded in eliminating corruption as obtains in a country that executes such criminals and continues to execute.

“The scourge is a problem anywhere that this administration has continued to tackle. Once you are indicted, the judiciary takes over such cases without interference from the executive.

“This administration has done very well with statistics from Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau to back it up,” Adesina noted.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/transparency-international-rating-indicts-all-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by DispatcherLagos: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Idiotic fellow. HuZ boy

1 Like

Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by XXXXTENTACION: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nairaland zombies that don't have electricty in their villages will manage to charge their phones and the first thing they will think of is on how to support nonsense and old cargo policitians... undecided

Anybody that support these promise and fail politicians need to be checked in a mental hospital...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by sandymikky: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
But it was Jonathan only that was indicted during his time, oh yeah!.I understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by Buckeyemedia1: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
sandymikky:
But it was Jonathan only that was indicted during his time, oh yeah!.I understand
Are you a child, Baba stealing of public funds is not corruption was indicted by who, who said so?

Oyibo man said you Nigerians are a bunch of fantastically corrupt minded people, a novice claps his hands in jubilation in his ignorance thinking they are referring to the President?
Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by Buckeyemedia1: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Idiotic fellow. HuZ boy
Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina House Boy?

Please who is the agent that got the job for him, I need the connect?
Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by SarkinYarki: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
The Buhari govt knows they are huge failures

1 Like

Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by Investigative: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Both Buhari media rats

1 Like

Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by Buckeyemedia1: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
SarkinYarki:
The Buhari govt knows they are huge failures
Only blind minded Almijirins are looking @ Federal, Charity they say begins @ home, what happened to your state Governor?

How has your state government fared in their drive to alleviate you from poverty?
Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by Buckeyemedia1: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Investigative:
Both Buhari media rats
I know you pdp cats are waiting for the APC rats that have been tormenting you since 2015?
Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by SarkinYarki: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only blind minded Almijirins are looking @ Federal, Charity they say begins @ home, what happened to your state Governor?

How has your state government fared in their drive to alleviate you from poverty?

Is my state governor in charge of the economy?
Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by Buckeyemedia1: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Is my state governor in charge of the economy?
Was It President Buhari that approved your state budget, was it the National Assembly in Abuja that drafted that your useless state budget short & medium term expenditures? Mumurist.

How much did your state contribute to the Gross Domestic Product of Nigeria? Lazy Almijirin be waiting for the President. Nonsense.
Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by SarkinYarki: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Was It President Buhari that approved your state budget, was it the National Assembly in Abuja that drafted that your useless state budget? Mumurist.

How much did your state contribute to the Gross Domestic Product of Nigeria? Lazy Almijirin be waiting for the President. Nonsense.

Buhari is a total failure and that's final!!!

3 Likes

Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by Buckeyemedia1: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Buhari is a total failure and that's final!!!
Of course it is always easy for a Failure to blame someone else for his own shortcomings?

Only a Failure will wait hands in gloves, patiently waiting for another Failure to make their failed life any better, keep waiting for Failure Buhari.

What did you & your state export for foreign exchange last year, & What commodities do you have a comparative advantage in?
Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by SarkinYarki: 12:02am On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Of course it is always easy for a Failure to blame someone else for his own shortcomings?

Only a Failure will wait hands in gloves, patiently waiting for another Failure to make their failed life any better, keep waiting for Failure Buhari.

What did you & your state export for foreign exchange last year, & What commodities do you have a comparative advantage in?

You failed as a journalist and now you have failed as a PR agent ...see what 30k is making U do

2 Likes

Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by rejoice4eva(m): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2022
F A L I U R E S

1 Like

Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by DispatcherLagos: 1:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina House Boy?

Please who is the agent that got the job for him, I need the connect?
don't worry I will help you out by 2023 when OUK is sworn in. Buhari is almost gone
Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Will femi adesina go back to his journalism practice if buhari is no longer in office?Where will he work as a journalist because of the partisan politics he plays?

1 Like

Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by Formularcr7: 1:58am On Jan 27, 2022
We are a product of the nation
Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by IGBOSON1: 2:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This is one 'achievement' they don't want, and so they're sharply passing the buck....batting the blame over to the long suffering and impoverished Nigerian masses! shocked

But come to think of it.....isn't it gov't owned/controlled bodies like the civil service, NNPC, customs, army, DSS, olopa, etc, that are largely responsible for this poor corruption perception index? Who controls and appoints the heads of these bodies?
Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by SarkinYarki: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

This is not about personal comfort , stop seeing my complaint about Buhari from a personal angle because if if it's about comfort I swear to Almighty God no man in your lineage is more comfortable than I am ( #Fact)

Self centered folks like you only see things from the perspective of your self centeredness and that why you can collect small change and come online to start defending Buhari and when people complain you think is because they are broke cheesy...Oga cool down you don't have anything in this Nigeria more than me

1 Like

Re: Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime by Investigative: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I know you pdp cats are waiting for the APC rats that have been tormenting you since 2015?
Are you talking about ponmo crew

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Fear Igbo Presidency. / In Your Opinion, Could Tinubu Have Stood A Better Chance If He Did This? / Updates On Yaba Overpass Bridge Construction (video, Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.