Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police (2660 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / Bello Matawalle: I Am Not Joining APC On June 12 / I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Echile(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
The Nigerian Police Force Says it is worried with the low application from the South East part of the country.

According to the Police Headquarters, the development negates the principle of Federal character

It Is Very Bad That South East Youths Are Not Joining Police Again.
What could really be their reason for not joining the Nigeria Police force?

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by OluwaJohn77: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Why Police? Give them President, NNPC, FIRS, CUSTOM, CBN Slot too....No more Baboon dey work Monkey dey Chop.
No Nigerian is more Nigerian than any other Nigerian, We owe this country together....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by BiafranPatriot: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2022

udele1 and oyigboupdate work done land grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can enroll immediately and mount check points...so that you can "PROTECT" the SE from ESN... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

I wan check something... angry angry angry angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Whazar(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Them no wan die nah
Instead of dying for Nigeria as police they will rather die for Biafra as ESN

17 Likes

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by BiafranPatriot: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Unknown to zombies a "referendum" is taking place before their eyes!!........and they are lamenting IPOB this ..Ipob That.

Whazar:
Them no wan die nah
Instead of dying for Nigeria as police they will rather die for Biafra as ESN

12 Likes

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by headSmasher: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Northerns will take up their slots

2 Likes

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by asanausana91: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Because politicians and other rich men see security men as useless. One day this country will look for security men they will see.
Just imagine you are working as police man who surrender his life to protect this country and your salary is 50k. Even if I am selling pure water I will make more than 50k in a month.
Infact I had two brothers who die serving this country, one was a military Man the other was a policeman. Immediately after their deaths the police and the military stop paying their wives after 2 months. And up to now nothing is been said about their benefits and those security personels die left 8 children in the hand of their wives. One have 5 children the other 3 children. Now there feeding,schooling,clothing,medical bills are on my neck, the worst part is one of the children is a sickler.
The other time I visited them, the police were telling this woman to pack out of the barracks in abuja. For Christ sake, you have not paid them their husbands benefits but you are telling them to start looking for house outside the barracks. While one monthly allowance of a senator can pay that police man salaries for 35 years. What kind of wickedness is this?
In Nigeria soldiers have to buy uniform by themselves,anything like kits, uniforms,boots,the soldiers must buy by themselves from that Small salary while a senator wardrobe allowance is in millions.
In fact, if things are not change, one day we will beg people to join the military or police no one will agree.

28 Likes

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Felimax(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
As it is affecting your game plan.
A wise South Easterner will never join the police. So that is the best you have to offer?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Totilopussylick(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Police work, is that one a work worth doing

When Ebubeagu security personnel are there to protect their people cheesy

Oh.. least I forgot, Unknown gunmen might have play a major role why the south easterners are boycotting police work tongue
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by nzeobi(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Police wey be endangered species you de advice people to join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Blackfire(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Then force them...
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Hyperchi(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Abge does wa love us like Dokubo fit join for us

1 Like

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by cheruv: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Why should Igbos join the NPF when the ESN is there? tongue
The other region's personnel can come and serve in the SE cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by LilyColin(f): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Give the slots to Nairaland Resident Zombies

Many of them will be jobless when the lifeless bigot leaves Aso Rock

7 Likes

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Tinubuadvocate: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Fake news.
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by KanwuliaExtra: 12:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Time for state police.
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Give them police academy not recruitment as a constable.
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by heniford2: 3:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake news.
nobi Fake news oh Easterns no like police
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by malel1: 4:13am On Jan 27, 2022
asanausana91:
Because politicians and other rich men see security men as useless. One day this country will look for security men they will see.
Just imagine you are working as police man who surrender his life to protect this country and your salary is 50k. Even if I am selling pure water I will make more than 50k in a month.
Infact I had two brothers who die serving this country, one was a military Man the other was a policeman. Immediately after their deaths the police and the military stop paying their wives after 2 months. And up to now nothing is been said about their benefits and those security personels die left 8 children in the hand of their wives. One have 5 children the other 3 children. Now there feeding,schooling,clothing,medical bills are on my neck, the worst part is one of the children is a sickler.
The other time I visited them, the police were telling this woman to pack out of the barracks in abuja. For Christ sake, you have not paid them their husbands benefits but you are telling them to start looking for house outside the barracks. While one monthly allowance of a senator can pay that police man salaries for 35 years. What kind of wickedness is this?
In Nigeria soldiers have to buy uniform by themselves,anything like kits, uniforms,boots,the soldiers must buy by themselves from that Small salary while a senator wardrobe allowance is in millions.
In fact, if things are not change, one day we will beg people to join the military or police no one will agree.

Nigeria security mean are cowards , believe me if I was in the military, I would have pointed my gun at politicians

2 Likes

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by shortIGBOman: 5:21am On Jan 27, 2022
OluwaJohn77:
Why Police? Give them President, NNPC, FIRS, CUSTOM, CBN too....No more Baboon dey work Monkey they Chop

They refused to join the ones you just mentioned too. They prefer selling spare parts and Hawking Gala in major traffics. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by JAMO84: 6:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Best strategy to get their Biafra. They should also resign from all goverment Posts and relocate from all other parts of Nigeria back to their land. Then, we will believe they really want Biafra.
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by mightyhaze: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2022
grin
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by joinnow: 6:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Possibly they prefer ESN

1 Like

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Donclaracuzo: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2022
What Nigerians have to understand is that %85 of Igbo youths won't go for the post of constables due to their qualifications. We don pass that level!

1 Like

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by PrinceOfLagos: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Police work for Nigeria na yeye work na

3 Likes

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Echile:
The Nigerian Police Force Says it is worried with the low application from the South East part of the country.

According to the Police Headquarters, the development negates the principle of Federal character

It Is Very Bad That South East Youths Are Not Joining Police Again.
What could really be their reason for not joining the Nigeria Police force?

Dumb question. Young Igbos these days prefer crime. As simple as that. Possibly as much as 90% of rich young Igbos have money linked to criminality.

Their current biggest icon Obi Cubana is under investigation for payments made into his account by drug dealers.

Those who worship crime and criminality, as a culture and way of life, will always be enemies of the police. The police force can never be an attractive option to them.
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by speaktome(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2022
I pledge Nigeria my country Ruler and Pencil

To serve Nigeria is not by force...

So help me God...

Unu bịa pụrụ anyị a pụrụ...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by Zandena(f): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2022
They already have ESN and Ebubeagu which makes NPF worthless and useless to them!
But cry not when CPs,AIGs and DIGs are being promoted tomorrow and no Okoro among them.
The guy ruling Chad today was made possible thanks to his ethnic kinsmen who dominate the Chadian army even though he's not from the largest ethnic group.
Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by mrvitalis(m): 7:15am On Jan 27, 2022
The once that joined how did your treat them ?

Igbos we look at people doing things and how well they are doing before joining

What's the point of joining police when I can't get to the top because I'm Igbo ?

What's the point of joining police when I know it's not by merit but by where you come from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by mrvitalis(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Zandena:
They already have ESN and Ebubeagu which makes NPF worthless and useless to them!
But cry not when CPs,AIGs and DIGs are being promoted tomorrow and no Okoro among them.
The guy ruling Chad today was made possible thanks to his ethnic kinsmen who dominate the Chadian army even though he's not from the largest ethnic group.
CPs , AIG and DIGs come from police training school not recruit ...and trust me Igbos are not lacking there

2 Likes

Re: We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police by mrvitalis(m): 7:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Dapinski:

Dumb question. Young Igbos these days prefer crime. As simple as that. Possibly as much as 90% of rich young Igbos have money linked to criminality.

Their current biggest icon Obi Cubana is under investigation for payments made into his account by drug dealers.

Those who worship crime and criminality, as a culture and way of life, will always be enemies of the police. The police force can never be an attractive option to them.
Obi cubana is not the richest in his village not to talk of LGA ...just close your mouth is u don't know what to say

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Emerges As APC Presidential Consensus Candidate / 2023: Governor Nysome Wike Picks Successor / Peter Obi's Interview With Channels TV Was A Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.