Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Creating A Customer Avatar For A Product. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Creating A Customer Avatar For A Product. (232 Views)

How To Convince A Customer To Buy From You Using The 3 Box Technique / Crafting Your Customer Avatar / Lady Who Works At An Eatery Dozes Off On Sandwich She Was Serving A Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Customer Avatar For A Product. by Jerryswift11(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
A customer avatar is a simple description of who your ideal customer is. This includes their name, age, occupation, income, marital status, gender, their problems, etc.

Quickly, lets create one as an example, to further explain what I mean
Lets say you are a gym instructor, you want to reach out to customers to sign up for your fitness training. Your ideal customer would be:

Lilian single, 30 years old, overweight, loves outing but ashamed of her body size, earns N60k monthly, loves fashion and craves for attention..

That was a simple description, right off the top of my head, so go easy on me!

Step 2:
We’ve painted a picture of how our ideal customer should look like, now, what we need to find out is

Top fitness enthusiasts/personalities that Lilian follows on social media
What kind of books/fitness magazine does Lilian read?
Top brands that produce fitness products
Top fitness coaches lilian might know
Top Tv shows that lilian watches
and so on…

For more simplicity and understanding let's talk on it in details.

There are 5 major components of a customer avatar...

So, let's look at the various components

Goals and values
Sources of information
Demographics and location
Challenges and pains
Objections

*This particular customer avatar session I'm about to share with you, if implemented, you will get amazing results!!*

*So follow carefully*...

I will be explaining one(1) out of the five(5) components of customer avatar

The the first component is to come up with lilian's(still using lilian as my ideal customer/target market). goals and values.

Lilian's goals:
*Lilian wants to clear her skin
*Lilian wants a flawless face
*Lilian wants to boost her confidence

Lilian's Values:
*Lilian is an advocate of natural skin care solutions
*Lilian is against having an uneven skin tone
*Lilian wants value for price

Now, we've successfully gotten down lilian's goals and values..

For instance, based on what I've done, I can say

"Let's us help you achieve an even skin tone naturally"

OR

"would you like to have an even skin tone naturally without spending an arm and leg on expensive creams that don't work? "

When creating a customer avatar, the first thing you want to do is to identify your customers goals and values..

You absolutely have to make notes of your customer's goals

Getting started, let's say I have a product that helps with even skin tone...

Still using lilian as my imaginery customer.

Because we are already speaking in line with what lilian wants, she will be more likely to listen us and read our adcopy.

Let me stop here for now

If you are interested in learning more....you can message me here on WhatsApp

+2349059380321

(1) (Reply)

Skill - Certification Or Both, Which is Better To Acquire? / New Month / Software Engineering Vs MBBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.