Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) (37542 Views)

Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2023
cool
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Hamzashaf99:
Never tasted Banga. Would love to try all the soups.

Are you from Niger Republic?
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Najdorf: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Where is Ogbono

This is blasphemy
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Source: https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/worlds-best-wellness-soups/index.html

Sooory we from London and we don't eat rubbish food like this sir...we eat banlance diet!!(no oofencsse ) angry
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by nepapole(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Ewedu no dey dia

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2023
What sort of thing is this

At a time when people are fasting. Haba.
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Niger Delta na your mate?!

When I tell people that as far as Nigeria is concerned, We the South South have the best soups recipes you can dare imagine, them go dey smell mouth dey argue nonsense!

I can swear whoever wrote this list has never had a taste of our beloved Efere Afang made with fresh red oil, bush meat, glistening periwinkles and eaten with hot, soft, well prepared akpu or eba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2023
revived2:
The guy above me I respect you

But for once rest sir

Without food to the body we no fit get strength for the gospel

Talk more of flying to heaven when the trumpet sounds.. cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by LordReed(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Source: https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/worlds-best-wellness-soups/index.html

Abegi, nothing beats a well prepared Egusi soup!
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Kollabo419: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Nna mehnn

So many concoctions

On my way! To Mama Fegor canteen at Old Eku road Sapele Delta state to get a stomach full of starch and that banga soup supported with unripe plantain and Dry meat aka Tico
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Banga soup

Egusi soup

Ora soup

Afang soup

ETC Others follow grin
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Groundnut and corn soups.
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Is not complete without ewedu my favourite

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by hibeebeeking: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2023
All these one na toilet straight. Go try iya basira egusi soup
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by brain54(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2023
I miss banga soup…

I miss owoh soup too!
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by spiritedtete: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Most of the soups listed are very boring, if only you can taste it... if banga is tiring(once you have it consecutively) Naija still has the best of soups. Imagine out of over 50 turkish soups look at what came out eheheh
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Ykc2:

Troublemaker grin
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2023
I find Banga overhyped.

Gbegiri's absence there is an unpardonable crime, and the criminals involved must be put on trial. angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2023
Banga
Okro with Ogbono
Ofe nsala
Afang
Egusi
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2023
Ykc2:

Gbegiri is the top dog. The absence of delicious gbegiri should be considered a hate crime and the perpetrators must brought to book this very minute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by bikefab(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2023
If Edika ekong and ekpankuko is not listed here, this list is incomplete. Akwa Ibom ayaya...

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2023
Mastakija:
Banga dia fada
As in all other soups are bench warmers
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2023
Where is egusi soup?
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by cyrusmillz: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2023
beautyhd:
Banga and the mexican soup for me.
I'm sure it's the shaki you saw in that Mexican soup 😄😁
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by yesloaded: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Ykc2:

U sabi better soup bro

Gbegiri + Ewedu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by nedekid: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2023
Is this banga in clay pot that has been hungering me. undecided
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Parrot69: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2023
Shebi dem talk say India got the best culinary/recipes worldwide?
Why dem no make the list? undecided

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2023
superCleanworpost=120332434:
Arrant rubbish list

oyibo wey dey put sugar for soup. rubbish

Wrong. How many of their soup have you tasted?
Some soup require some sugar to balance the taste , especially soup that as vinegar, tomatoes and citrus fruits

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
Banga , ogbono, egusi and all the soups out there are Delicious delicacies but the sweetest soup you will ever have is the Soup that will be Served at the Marriage supper of the Lamb.

It is gonna happen in Heaven . While the earth and those that Miss the Rapture will be Lamenting, Crying, gnashing their teeth and weeping at the torture from the antichrist and the Wrath of GOD,

Those of us who make Heaven will be with JESUS Christ at the Marriage supper of Lamb! What a Beautiful and Wonderful time it will be! Away from all tears, sorrows and tears Forever and Ever.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Choice is your hands to decide if you will be there or not!
There is no more time!
JESUS Christ is the way to be there!

If all righteous are taken to heaven, who will inherit the earth ? (Psalm 37:29, Isaiah 45:18, Psalm 115:16, 2 Peter 3:13, Rev 21:3-4)
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2023
OMG Banga Soup!

When I was still in school, I usually visit a local eatery just to eat Banga soup from one elderly woman. I ate Banga soup to the extent that the restaurant owner once spoke Orhobo to me thinking I was from Delta state. grin

I told the woman I'm not from Orhobo and I couldn't understand her language. She was shocked as to how I could like Banga soup like that without coming from Orhobo. grin grin
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by reiddecuti: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2023
No oha, no Onugbu, no Egusi.

Jokers!!! grin grin grin
Re: 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) by drololaaof: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Okra\ okro soup in various formulations but particularly ila alasepo with fermented melon ,the special aroma, egunsi soup with or without vegetable, ogbono soup, gbegiri, then the gbanono ( many leaves including alligator pepper) up north koka soup might miss the spelling but it is delicious soup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In My Neighborhood / Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories / Milky Garri Doughnuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.