Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His (502 Views)

Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments / Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His by CovidVaccine: 12:56am On Jan 27, 2022
After spending £10k on his wife, an Africa man is about take rat poison over his wife behaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1F1lQ-vvbs

Re: After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His by jenny005: 1:04am On Jan 27, 2022
Suicide is nt an only option. Bt u just have to move on.
Re: After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His by Totilopussylick(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2022
And he went online to showcase it

This shows how foolish he is cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:28am On Jan 27, 2022
cheesy if this one had a good woman, he would have been treating her like trash and forming alpha male.
Re: After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His by Foodqueen(f): 6:14am On Jan 27, 2022
You are a mumu man!!
Re: After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His by BlackXabbath(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2022
All for the gram.
Re: After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His by ViperAda: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
cheesy if this one had a good woman, he would have been treating her like trash and forming alpha male.
I don't think you're in the right frame of mind. You possess the same mentality that pushes Nigerian women in killing their husbands. I pity anyone who considers marrying a Nigerian woman.

-Viper
Re: After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His by chickenfoot: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

seriously, even worse. God will help.
Re: After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His by ViperAda: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
Foodqueen:
You are a mumu man!!
That's true, no woman is worth dying for. But in a clime where women are heavily favoured against the men and he stands the risk of losing everything he has ever worked for to a woman he literally took out of the gutter, I think he should have pulled out the hairs off her scalp strand by strand before taking his own life.

-Viper
Re: After Spending £10k On His Wife, An Africa Man Is About Take Rat Poison Over His by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
CovidVaccine:
After spending £10k on his wife, an Africa man is about take rat poison over his wife behaviour.
The man is being irrational. So what if you are being accused of domestic violence? Why should it spell the end of your life? There are millions in the same country who are guilty of it and without remorse. What point does he make in killing himself instead instead using the law to prove he was framed? undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? / Who Wants To Help Me With This? / The 14 Characteristics And Signs Of Bad Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.