Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Question For The Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question For The Ladies (491 Views)

Question For Husbands. / HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM / Xmass Tips For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Ladies by hbngtreyu: 3:11am On Mar 06, 2022
I was reading a lady's experience some days ago. Please note that this happened for real.

She met a guy on Facebook. The guy messaged her and they started talking. The same day they started talking, the guy requested for a video call. She granted his request. Some minutes into their talk, the guy complements her, starts to talk sweet, and tells her that she is giving him an erection. Immediately proceeds to whip out his JT and masturbated in front of her (via video call).

For some reason, the girl didn't mind. Please note that this girl is a churchy, homely girl o. She however only just watched him and didn't attempt to help him along during his "activity". But while discussing it privately, it actually seems like she enjoyed that experience.

So, questions for the ladies. How would you have reacted? Would this have disgusted you? Isn't this just something stupid on the guy's part? Like who does that!?
Re: Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 06, 2022
She's probably a teenager.
Not old enough to be called a lady yet.

And the nigga. He is straight out a pervert.
And they are both equally stupid.
Who does a video call with a stranger they've just met.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies by Dawn91(m): 3:46am On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
hbngtreyu:
I was reading a lady's experience some days ago. Please note that this happened for real.

She met a guy on Facebook. The guy messaged her and they started talking. The same day they started talking, the guy requested for a video call. She granted his request. Some minutes into their talk, the guy complements her, starts to talk sweet, and tells her that she is giving him an erection. Immediately proceeds to whip out his JT and masturbated in front of her (via video call).

For some reason, the girl didn't mind. Please note that this girl is a churchy, homely girl o. She however only just watched him and didn't attempt to help him along during his "activity". But while discussing it privately, it actually seems like she enjoyed that experience.

So, questions for the ladies. How would you have reacted? Would this have disgusted you? Isn't this just something stupid on the guy's part? Like who does that!?
[/s]
So many fãgs on this forum

Re: Question For The Ladies by Double0h7(f): 5:16am On Mar 06, 2022
I was talking this guy who knew I had a husband and kids. He kept bothering me but under the guise of friendship. So, I thought let me just kill time on him while at home alone with a new born.

One day we were chatting on video and this idiot just wiped out his junk. He saw the shock on my face, and he tried to gaslight me that it was normal, and mid speech with his thing out, spitting grammar to justify his actions, I just hung up and put the fool on block.

We met on a group chat and on there he acts like some responsible man. Some people are just shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies by Baitullah: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2022
They are both perverted fools
Re: Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
So many fãgs on this forum
Rest in Jesus name

Re: Question For The Ladies by hbngtreyu: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2022
Double0h7:
I was talking this guy who knew I had a husband and kids. He kept bothering me but under the guise of friendship. So, I thought let me just kill time on him while at home alone with a new born.

One day we were chatting on video and this idiot just wiped out his junk. He saw the shock on my face, and he tried to gaslight me that it was normal, and mid speech with his thing out, spitting grammar to justify his actions, I just hung up and put the fool on block.

We met on a group chat and on there he acts like some responsible man. Some people are just shameful.
That reads scary
Re: Question For The Ladies by Mindlog: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2022
Double0h7:

His paraphilia is exhibitionism, his "high" was from the shock you experienced.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies by Double0h7(f): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2022
Mindlog:

His paraphilia is exhibitionism, his "high" was from the shock you experienced.

Ewww, exhibitionist? I didn't even think of that shocked
Re: Question For The Ladies by Mindlog: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2022
Double0h7:

Ewww, exhibitionist? I didn't even think of that shocked

See attached.

Re: Question For The Ladies by Double0h7(f): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2022
Mindlog:

See attached.

You learn something new everyday... thanks

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Home Items For Sale (relocating) / Sold / PS4 Going For Cheap In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.