Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 (38790 Views)

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Injera(f): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2022
Dapinski:

Bro you are wasting your own time. IPOBians are hypocrites who only see the speck in the eyes of others and not the big log in their own eye.

In their own mind others are criminals while they are saints yet we all know this is entirely fallacious given the universal criminality Igbos are famous for.

Abeg, which Igbo candidate is not a big crook? Anyim? Kalu? Peter Obi? Okorocha? Atiku they are now ready to die for wrote the book on corruption having been involved in virtually all major corruption scandals of international proportion related to Nigeria.

Yet the hypocrites continue to shout Tinubu's name up and down because of nothing but raw ethno-religious and sectional hatred OF THE MAN. Shior.
And by extension the Yoruba tribe. They long to dominate and rule the Yoruba's and have been strategizing how to take over the crown jewel of Yoruba land, Lagos State. No other tribe drag Lagos with the Yoruba's not even the Benin's.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by GreatCracker(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Oh now it’s his NYSC evidence lol. The thing about hate is that it knows no bound.

By the way, Tinubu NYSC is not in contention and he also presented that as part of his evidence when the Lagos house of Assembly sat back them.

Below is what the house committee said alongside his NYSC certificate number.

Now let’s see what else you deviate to. Maybe you’ll say we should bring his common entrance result.

He said he came to Nigeria and undertook his National Youth Service between November 12, 1982 and November 11, 1983 with HARBONI LIMITED of IBADAN. A copy of the National Youth Service Corp. discharge certificate number 173807 issued to Tinubu, Bola Adekunle (NYSC/OY/FORN/82/9106) dated November 11, 1983 was given to the Committee as proof.
LMAO
Baba dey take am easy on these our brothers from the Eastern region now. Lol
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by marsman: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Dapinski:

They are so senseless, it is unreal. The worst thing is that they don't realise how their mindless hatred of others makes them look like shameless and hypocritical fools in the eyes of the world.

I have people I despise but I would never deny the truth about them or, god forbid, lie blatantly against them all to smear their name and reputation.

Average Igbo has no such integrity. This is why they are the ones always denying, with lies and illogical excuses, that the current comparative greatness of Lagos is due to Tinubu.

This is something every honest and decent person worldwide admits even if they personally dislike BAT.

Yet we know a creature of hate can never be honest or decent. We all know Buhari is not a fan of Tinubu but even Mr.President had the integrity and decency to not deny the man his dues.

Some Igbos are too hateful and immature for their own good.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/tinubu-a-rare-breed-one-of-the-cornerstones-of-nigerias-democracy-buhari/amp/

The funny thing is that one will think facts will shut them up. It's just makes it worst, they will stop hiding behind the lover of justice and freedom act and start talking from the true source of their attack (their stinking hate for anything Yoruba).
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Not going to join issues with you. Don't ever tell me I'm wrong again. This is a platform. You are entitled to your opinions, I am entitled to mine. Table your arguments independently as I don't want to assume you are a debutant.
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
ayokellany:
You are wrong, if you compare how a criminal like Peter Peter Obi was caught with over N250M cash in Lagos while he was a sitting governor in Anambra state.

How he graduated into laundering $500M using his 13 year old daughter foreign account.

How he siphoned n invested Anambra state fund into building himself malls in Abuja n PH but said just last monst nemesis caught up with him n one of the mail was razed to ashes. I pray other asset he acquired fraudulent be razed in likely manner soon.

What about how he looted Anambra state fund to buy brewery claiming his father's own it but unashamed about investing state fund in his fathers business.

The pending criminal cases with EFCC etc you will know Tinubu de learn work where criminals like Peter Peter Obi de.

I am neither political nor tribal. You can create a new tread for Obi's exploits or wait for a topic on him to pop up on NL, you have my words, I'll comment accordingly on it. Until such a time, kindly get out of my sight.
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by ayokellany: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
How many of such thread have I seen on NL with a single comment from you. Blind bigoted bat talking about someone getting out of the non functional sense organ on his head. Mumu !

Astoria:

I am neither political nor tribal. You can create a new tread for Obi's exploits or wait for a topic on him to pop up on NL, you have my words, I'll comment accordingly on it. Until such a time, kindly get out of my sight.
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Besk: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
LegendHero:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-graduated-from-our-school-says-chicago-university/

This news is so unfair at this moment for two reasons

1. It will give THE CHILDREN OF HATE (TCOH) premature heart attack, as it’s not the kind of news they were hoping for.

2. It has prematurely exposed one of the bullets of truth that the Ashiwaju Camp have in their armoury to silence the Afenifebis (those who pray for evil against one) and TCOH, who are embittered with every good news and whose souls have been taken over by the devil to sow pure jealousy, bitterness and hatred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Wumex91: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
pls can someone help me with anything to feed .nothing is too small. 0157379858 Gtbank.. God bless the giver.
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Prettypearl021(f): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sincerely, I don't understand some people.
The last time I checked, it's mostly the Yoruba elders, some osinbajo supporters and even yorubas in PDP that are against tinubu.
I see names like Gani, Bode George and co..
But I was surprised to see them pointing fingers at southeast and ipob.
How can your fellow SW guys start a fight within and you are running to blame another group or region who may or may not believe what your brothers are saying about your very own.
You guys should deal with your internal enemies first...HABA!!

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by LegendHero(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
GreatCracker:
LMAO
Baba dey take am easy on these our brothers from the Eastern region now. Lol

Lol awon shildrenn of Meth.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by LegendHero(m): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

So accounting is 2 academic year in America ?, even the shortest is 3 years , England. Make Una continue..

No it’s not. He first went to Richard Daley College and that was where he transferred his credit from.

Richard Daley is a 2-year community college in Chicago.

Then he went to Chicago State to complete his undergrad and that was why it was also 2-years.

Below are some of his pics in the college hall of fame.

I also attach a screenshot of studyusa where you can see that you can do 2 years in a community college and then do the remaining 2 years in a university to complete your degree.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Jagunlabiodua: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
OYO OGUN ONDO IGR are more than the entire South East and North West. Rather than decieve you I will tell you the bitter truth put together
cr7lomo:

Keep on decieving urself.... apart from lagos that was developed by the northerners and easterners , which other SW state is thriving??

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by LegendHero(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Okhuadams:
many would still not believe, is not a hidden fact that he worked as an accountant with Mobil. At least we go here word now. Jagaban Congratulations but still consider VP Osibanjo thank you for ur understanding

I personally like Jagaban to run but for some calculated sake, I also think he should be gracious enough to concede to Prof. Osinbajo.

That would have made a lot of sense. However, he has step out of active politics position since 2007 preparing for this moment and it will be very hard to convince him to concede.

But I know Tinubu is strategic. If he sees the way is a way of defeat for him, he will surely concede to superior logic. So let’s see what happens.
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Deadlytruth(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
chiagozien:
why do foolish afonjaz think that anyone against their god is Igbo.

The way he spelled Igbo didn't tell you he is not is Igbo.

I don't known why you people think south south will not be against you and your god after what you people did to them in 2015.
Still crying more than the bereaved. I am from the SS and the deep thinking SS person doesn't see Jonathan's 2015 self inflicted defeat as a loss. Even Asari Dokubo has repeatedly said it unequivocally that Jonathan's government was a disadvantage to the SS. Even the natives of Jonathan's Bayelsa State would later vote for APC in the 2019 guber election overwhelmingly. Even Jonathan himself unofficially became a member of the APC ever since his ouster from power as he has always worked for the APC candidates in all elections that held in Bayelsa post 2015. It is strange that 7 years after 2015 you Igbos are still crying over Jonathan when those who really own Jonathan have gotten over it and are moving on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by pquaver(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Oba of Lagos is just trying to remind them of the foolish fugitive called Obi Pandora who dumped Anambra youth into Ezu river from the renowned Awkusu massacre.

Lastly, no one need your 5% votes. It couldn’t make Ojuku a Senator, so what is the usefulness?

Damn!!! Finish Him!!!

BRUTALITY!!!!
LegendHero wins... Flawless Victory..

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by cr7lomo: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
OYO OGUN ONDO IGR are more than the entire South East and North West. Rather than decieve you I will tell you the bitter truth put together

And with that , it still produced the land of brown roofs and skull miners
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by LegendHero(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
pquaver:

Damn!!! Finish Him!!!

BRUTALITY!!!!
LegendHero wins... Flawless Victory..

Hahaha lol.

This one na woro si woro o.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Injera:

And by extension the Yoruba tribe. They long to dominate and rule the Yoruba's and have been strategizing how to take over the crown jewel of Yoruba land, Lagos State. No other tribe drag Lagos with the Yoruba's not even the Benin's.

Indeed. Some of us keep warning our fellow Yorubas to be careful regarding their lackadaisical and over-liberal attitude but they won't listen.

Nothing wrong with being tolerant and accomodating but you must know who to extend those desirable qualities to.

Certainly not to covetous usurpers like Igbo who always plot hostile takeovers against their host wherever they go. Those sort of people will only ever interpret kindness as weakness, "lack of ambition" etal.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol awon shildrenn of Meth.

They are always 'high' on crystal meth and other hard drugs. Always hallucinating. Hence the reason their talk is senseless and incoherent.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Cloud007: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Lol.
This man is beginning to look like buhari pro max everyday.
Certificates mired in controversy.
Real age mired in controversy grin
Real name,some say Yekini Sangodele, some say Amoda something something.
Real parents in Iragbiji,parading another dead woman in Lagos as mother grin
Obviously having age related memory issues. grin "we will recruit 50 million youths into the army and feed them with cassava and corn" grin

If una like .....,me I done de prepare to japa grin

*Modified
Be like zoneBs called themselves on d phone,one posted this and they all started giving each other hand-job on d thread grin
I don't think you can work with Mobil organization with fake certificate. People should dig up other things but not southwest education strides.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Emekaonline: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad wink grin those ones are probably arranging their Fake/substandard products,la casera plus Expire gala/add garden Eggs inside scotch Egg to sale in traffic.Some are being chase by Indian narcotic police as we speak

Hahahahaha. Please dont kill me with laughter bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Elose11(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
LegendHero:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-graduated-from-our-school-says-chicago-university/
[size=8pt][/size]
If this is true, that means Tinubu graduated at the age 26. Where and when then did he partake in the NYSC scheme? We need his NYSC certificate, exempted or not.
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Bestbeelieve: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Corrected! Stop with your very proud display of illiteracy.

oh shut up! look whose's educated!! you don't even have the aptitude to hold my qualifications!
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bestbeelieve:
oh shut up! look whose's WHO'S educated!! you don't even have the aptitude to hold my qualifications!

Corrected
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
ayokellany:
How many of such thread have I seen on NL with a single comment from you. Blind bigoted bat talking about someone getting out of the non functional sense organ on his head. Mumu !

You are a bastard son of a bastard mother. You don't deserve my attention. Your thieving patron tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Go jerk off on that and remember to wipe yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO / Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison / President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.