Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 (38833 Views)

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
ayokellany:
How many of such thread have I seen on NL with a single comment from you. Blind bigoted bat talking about someone getting out of the non functional sense organ on his head. Mumu !

People are talking, a miscarriage is talking too. I blame your papa. 20 Naira gold circle would have averted your existence.
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by calcal: 1:09am On Jan 28, 2022
All the classmates dead already only him alive.
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by NGpatriot: 1:22am On Jan 28, 2022
So, what's next after finding out that Asiwaji is superbly educated and worldly exposed with worthy international business experience than your own parents based this info from very fine and world-class institutions in the US that Asiwaju not only graduated, but did so with honors and went on to work with several world-class Fortune 500 companies.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Bestbeelieve: 4:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Corrected
pffff shit happens when u multi lingual! get busy boy!!
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Jagunlabiodua: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2022
What are you talking about even in the USA there are getthos and brown roofs, the massive development taking place will outpace old structures with time.
cr7lomo:

And with that , it still produced the land of brown roofs and skull miners
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2022
Bestbeelieve:

pffff shit happens when uYOU ARE or U ARE multi lingual! get busy boy!!

Corrected!
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by amuwo1980: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
oyatz:

There is no issues here.

Tinubu is well educated and attended Chicago State University. He said he audited courses at University of Chicago which is not the same thing as Chicago State University. He is also a member of the US Institute of Public Accountants (CPA).

He wouldn't have been able to work in five grade-A companies in the USA (Fortune-500 companies) without solid educational backgrounds.
No there is an issue , he lied under oath , the auditing of courses was an after thought , senator afukyomi bounded out to claim he filled the form for him, it was almost comical then but we were crazily in support of tinubu then and cud care less wherever he attended and I give it to you he was not a bad insensitive Governor, I like him but the right thing now is to support the south east in their bid .
Re: Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 by oyatz(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
amuwo1980:

No there is an issue , he lied under oath , the auditing of courses was an after thought , senator afukyomi bounded out to claim he filled the form for him, it was almost comical then but we were crazily in support of tinubu then and cud care less wherever he attended and I give it to you he was not a bad insensitive Governor, I like him but the right thing now is to support the south east in their bid .

The right thing to do for Mr A may not be the right thing to do for Mr B, this is why we need to have an election to determine what most Nigerians consider to be the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / Updated: NBC Sanctions AIT, NTA, Channels, And Others-threatens Outright Closure / APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.