Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie, Pictured With His First Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie, Pictured With His First Son (348 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids / Yul Edochie, Pictured With A Beautiful Damsel On Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie, Pictured With His First Son by Gistblog9ja(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2022
A viral photo of Nollywood actor Pete Edochie with his first son has surface online.

The photo was shared on one of his son actor Yul Edochie official instagram page.

Sharing the photo Yul Edochie wrote;
"Father and first son.
Family is everything.
I love these two great men.
My father taught me to be a good man.
My brother taught me to fear no man.
❤️❤️❤️".

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/01/veteran-actor-pete-edochie-pictured.html

1 Share

Re: Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie, Pictured With His First Son by chatinent: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2022
His trouser is torn yonder.
Re: Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie, Pictured With His First Son by NovesaTillie(f): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2022
The lion himself
Re: Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie, Pictured With His First Son by dollynnn(f): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Odogwu!
Re: Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie, Pictured With His First Son by Torosk1(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2022
Great men

Re: Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie, Pictured With His First Son by oluwoleife: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2022
chatinent:
His trouser is torn yonder.

Shut up
Na reflection
Re: Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie, Pictured With His First Son by SarkinYarki: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2022
His father doesn't look impressed

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi 2022 Nale Hug Kiss Themba Attracted To Her Promise To Date Her(video) / 18+. Oops! Rapper Nelly Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video (watch Video) / James Brown Spotted Touching Lady’s Chest In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.