Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC (49329 Views)

AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad / Samuel Kalu Who Had A Heart Attack At The Hospital (Photos) / Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by vickydevoka(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Look at that pic. He still looks like someone Playing street football in oshodi

He ought to have foreign look kinda
Lie. If u want carry Mister ibu go there, his look will never change. Even speed darlington way dem born for there, get strong face
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Jackipapa: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
I Blame Buhari!
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Ooye12: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tinubu self Dey change age grin
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Aiel123: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nigerian footballers and their football age
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
vickydevoka:

Lie. If u want carry Mister ibu go there, his look will never change. Even speed darlington way dem born for there, get strong face
Mr ibu will look Fresher. Speed has a wooged face but u can still see d abroad look kinda....even me only few years abroad i came back i saw the difference in my skin
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by snoopz: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Me and him Sabi say this him 24 yrs old ish na lamba
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Testimony1988(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Football age.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Numerouno94(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
callmetoniaa:
For all those of u judging him and criticising him as an old man. Ya'all shld go to utube and look back at his previous old matches he played like 4 years ago.. u can compare him with that weda he's actually old or not. Tht dude is actually a young guy.though am not saying his 24 yrs old. But of cus he's in is mid 30s.most people age faster than others.. it's all about the GEN or body type

Exactly, I met SK 3yrs ago nd he wasn't this old. Wondering why his aging so rapidly.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
You guys like taking panadol for another person matter. There's something called football age when it comes to football. If you had played football you will know this. So, it's not about poverty or any hardship that influence his age.

Zico5:
God, see what poverty has reduced Africa to. To survive in this country, u must throw away truthfulness and integrity. I don't blame him, if u have tasted poverty before u will do anything to survive it. That's reality of this country.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Paretomaster1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
47 they mean....
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by gabbasin(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
I showed his picture to my wife to guess his age, and guess what! wiffy says he will be around 50
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Angelcatherine(f): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
24 or 42?
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Reeb2244: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Angel55555:
He might be 24 or otherwise, people should just learn to mind their business I don't see Watford officials complaining [color=#990000][/color]
So you believe this 68 year old man, to be 24 years? LOL
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Eriokanmi: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Maybe he has some underlying medical issues which make him look older than his age. Its quite possible. They don't joke with medicals in Europe. Dem no be naija. MRI would have revealed his actual age if he lied
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by nickyj19: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
una no knw waiting them they call football Age
na 24 years him don do for football word,
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by eyinola: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
CR7 senior him with 13 years grin
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Leonbonapart(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
post=109737326:
We recalled phillip osondu and Odartey Lamptey age fiasco in Belgian club, Anderlect.

You have made a good Point here also.
But what is bad is STILL bad anyways.

Way back....
Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

Way back........

Addendum:
GOD BLESS NAIRALAND of old.
We discussed this here exactly 15 years ago!
The year we bought a Confirm Volkswagen Bug for 60K!
Before internet hooligans and tribalistic urchins and cannibals took over Our dear Nairaland.
God bless nairaland.com of old,
Let's take back our Nairaland from secessionist please!
Seun Osewa, you can do more!

African players,
Let's learn how to do the right thing always please.
no one gives a damnn about your opinion and it can never count, neither In this world nor In the one to come. You have no right to call anybody out when you support unending failure.
Okparakaenwa
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Truthsoldier(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
No bi Clifford bi dis That guy weh bi dey drive keke for Onitsha
Bros thank God for you o so you leta jakpa as you tok con change name too
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by goodyvin02(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
He's actually 34, go check his Wikipedia page
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why didn't he make the Nations Cup?
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Dayvidblue: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zico5:
God, see what poverty has reduced Africa to. To survive in this country, u must throw away truthfulness and integrity. I don't blame him, if u have tasted poverty before u will do anything to survive it. That's reality of this country.

How do you know he is not 24, his looks? Or is their anything else?
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zico5:

God bless you.....
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Tdave01: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Una wan turn this young boy to ancestor, the old face Na family problem and not his actual age. Let’s not demarket our own grin grin grin
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by BJanta: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Cutezt:
Football Fans from around the world have reacted to the signing of Nigerian winger, Samuel Kalu by Watford FC.

The 24 year old was signed from Bordeaux in France and fans can't stop talking about his looks.

Capable of playing on either flank, Kalu is a versatile option in a competitive squad, typically operating on the right wing.

“The quick-footed attacker first played for Slovakian side AS Trenčín after moving to Europe from his native Nigeria, and earned a switch to Belgian giants KAA Gent in 2017 following impressive performances. He then joined Bordeaux in August 2018, where he has since made 86 appearances for Les Girondins.

This Baba don sell spare parts tire for Lagos before hin go Europe go play soccer.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Zif0: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Tribalism123(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omo
I saw one 25 years guy today as I was working on a site for furniture interiors and he was engaged in the curtain window blind stuff.
I reference his age and to be surprised he said 25 and a virgin. I asked him to guess my age he said 25,25 or 27. Lol. I am 38 already and he was surprised.

Anyway. Although the guy I referred to above is not really a street guy like me, SUFFER FOR NAIJA MAKES YOUTH GROW OLDER except u de pick.......
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by whippersnapper(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
What of bassogog who is 26 . That one na uncle oh
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by papermill: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
41yrs
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by ejigboyemustap(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
42 or 24, nawa for Nigeria players.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by colestephan86: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Cutezt:
Football Fans from around the world have reacted to the signing of Nigerian winger, Samuel Kalu by Watford FC.

The 24 year old was signed from Bordeaux in France and fans can't stop talking about his looks.

Capable of playing on either flank, Kalu is a versatile option in a competitive squad, typically operating on the right wing.

“The quick-footed attacker first played for Slovakian side AS Trenčín after moving to Europe from his native Nigeria, and earned a switch to Belgian giants KAA Gent in 2017 following impressive performances. He then joined Bordeaux in August 2018, where he has since made 86 appearances for Les Girondins.
His body won't lie , when the time comes
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by JOemmy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
This guy is definitely above 45yrs old. grin
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by lildonn222: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
post=109737325:
Hmmmmmm........

Like Kalu of Nigeria,
Like Kaku of Gabon,

God save Africa
Miracle....
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer / Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.