Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC (49336 Views)

AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad / Samuel Kalu Who Had A Heart Attack At The Hospital (Photos) / Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
vickydevoka:

Is not by blowing. Most ladies u see don't have smooth face, it's painted face. He is a guy that's y u see him dat way. Allowe am to enjoy en money
Look at that pic. He still looks like someone Playing street football in oshodi

He ought to have foreign look kinda
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by TimeTraveller: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by izubext007: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
This man 24
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by ERockson: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Trans border lies sad
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by WoundedLamb: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Look at that pic. He still looks like someone Playing street football in oshodi

He ought to have foreign look kinda
What is foreign face?
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by juniorstar(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Cutezt:
Football Fans from around the world have reacted to the signing of Nigerian winger, Samuel Kalu by Watford FC.

The 24 year old was signed from Bordeaux in France and fans can't stop talking about his looks.

Capable of playing on either flank, Kalu is a versatile option in a competitive squad, typically operating on the right wing.

“The quick-footed attacker first played for Slovakian side AS Trenčín after moving to Europe from his native Nigeria, and earned a switch to Belgian giants KAA Gent in 2017 following impressive performances. He then joined Bordeaux in August 2018, where he has since made 86 appearances for Les Girondins.
Bone scan ASAP
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by openmine(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
He even played for two clubs before joining Bordeaux! cheesy cheesy
Most Players from the Nigerian league leave for greener pastures at their late 20s!
By the time they are ready for the big leagues in europe,they are already in their late 30s....so some who are super fit play for 3-4 seasons(barring any serious injuries) before going out of form and retire at one chinese or saudi league!
A case study is Keita who plays for my club LFC!

1 Like

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by callmetoniaa: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
For all those of u judging him and criticising him as an old man. Ya'all shld go to utube and look back at his previous old matches he played like 4 years ago.. u can compare him with that weda he's actually old or not. Tht dude is actually a young guy.though am not saying his 24 yrs old. But of cus he's in is mid 30s.most people age faster than others.. it's all about the GEN or body type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by PrinceMajestic: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lol, another thread to crack my ribs in laughter. Those Facebook guys no get chill at all, thesame thing happened with Musa and he was driven back to local Nigeria Kano pillars. But if he says his 24 then he is. Leave him alone, you probably jealous his younger and richer than yo ass

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by gbolswag(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
see what poverty has caused.....he might be ryt tho
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:

What is foreign face?
Fresher. When someone come from Europe u will see d skin difference with someone in Africa
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by DeepSight(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Why his face never smooth yet with all the winter blowing him around Europe

Mayhaps the sufferment don enter wella before him commot Africa.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Blackman7: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
This guy no try. If you want to reduce your football age at least use wisdom. Reducing by 15 years is too much. This guy is in his late 30's.

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
DeepSight:

Mayhaps the sufferment don enter wella before him commot Africa.
grin the sufferment strong well o
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by jericco1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
I cannot believe I'm older than the nigga
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by juniorstar(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
This guy suppose fresh like mbappe but the kind suffer wey this guy don pass through..even snow and hard currency no fit wash am commot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Golan007: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
post=109737325:
Hmmmmmm........

Like Kalu of Nigeria,
Like Kaku of Gabon,

God save Africa

I'm not saying Kalu is 24 but I've been watching him for a bit and he's always looked this way.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by WoundedLamb: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Fresher. When someone come from Europe u will see d skin difference with someone in Africa

Lol... wow.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Golan007: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Blackman7:
This guy no try. If you want to reduce your football age at least use wisdom. Reducing by 15 years is too much. This guy is in his late 30's.

I don't agree.

You can't even play football at that age.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Timijo(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zico5:
God, see what poverty has reduced Africa to. To survive in this country, u must throw away truthfulness and integrity. I don't blame him, if u have tasted poverty before u will do anything to survive it. That's reality of this country.
You are talking as if you are righteous than him. Mind you, the white people also cheat in terms of age reduction.
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Golan007: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
callmetoniaa:
For all those of u judging him and criticising him as an old man. Ya'all shld go to utube and look back at his previous old matches he played like 4 years ago.. u can compare him with that weda he's actually old or not. Tht dude is actually a young guy.though am not saying his 24 yrs old. But of cus he's in is mid 30s.most people age faster than others.. it's all about the GEN or body type

Exactly what I said.

I've been monitoring the guy for a while and he's simply that way.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by PrinceMajestic: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
You mean the same 56 years old Mazi Kalu wey dey declear free jerry can of palmy dey give boys for Mazi okeke palmy joint for onitsha? shocked

lol, abeg una want kill with laugh, abeg make una stop
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Golan007: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
openmine:
He even played for two clubs before joining Bordeaux! cheesy cheesy
Most Players from the Nigerian league leave for greener pastures at their late 20s!
By the time they are ready for the big leagues in europe,they are already in their late 30s....so some who are super fit play for 3-4 seasons(barring any serious injuries) before going out of form and retire at one chinese or saudi league!
A case study is Keita who plays for my club LFC!

That was in the past.

In recent times, we've had younger and younger Africans making it to Europe.

Communication and travel are much easier now.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Focusmind: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Even me wey dey 42 still look young pass this one wey face strong and squeeze like Lagos Agbero for Ajah bustop
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
This dude was my junior , bck wen I dey play football for Aba.

He started his career at School Road primary school field in Aba .. he should be in his late 20's or mid 20's .. while I was playing under 17,he was playing under 12 .. 2009 to be precise.. his nick name is S.K . He trained under Ogolo nd otuka .. I'm in my early 30s anyway..
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by PrinceMajestic: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
THIS ONE WEY HIM FACE DON BREAK CEMENT BLOCK TIRE SEY NA 24 HIM BE.
Lol,. The most heartless comment. How person face go break block. Abeg I don too laugh for this thread, Belle dey pain. Abeg make una no dey comment again, Nigerians Sha, wicked people
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Kaymansion(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin dangerously old
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Habib101: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zico5:
God, see what poverty has reduced Africa to. To survive in this country, u must throw away truthfulness and integrity. I don't blame him, if u have tasted poverty before u will do anything to survive it. That's reality of this country.
Am telling you, had to survive, there's opportunity but very difficult in gathering capital to utilize those opportunities unlike other nations were things are easy you go see red turn black and turn back to red again the struggle is real
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by openmine(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Golan007:

That was in the past.

In recent times, we've had younger and younger Africans making it to Europe.

Communication and travel are much easier now.
That's why i did not use ALL but MOST in making my comment!
It still happens in Africa......If the number is reducing then thats a good development but MOST of the players from the Nigerian leagues claiming 18-21 are lying!
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by femiasaolu2014: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Another Aghaowa in the making.

This one cant play up to 5 years of top flight football.

I mean you cant be playing at 50 can you?
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Zico5(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Timijo:
You are talking as if you are righteous than him. Mind you, the white people also cheat in terms of age reduction.
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Who is judging him. I will do worse if I'm in his position. If u don't have money in this country, just forget it. No glory for u. Maybe u don't assimilate my points very well
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Habib101: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
We have seen Victor Moses too, is only Nigerians that has this attitude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer / Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.