Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC (49118 Views)

AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad / Samuel Kalu Who Had A Heart Attack At The Hospital (Photos) / Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Elidrisy20: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Abeg make una free the guy jor
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by gentleguy1975: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
backbencher:
Football age.

Though someone from a poor country may look older than someone from a rich country at that age
Even among us here! while some look far older than their age,others look much less
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by oluwole4love: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Football Age and Football

1 Share

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Omeleyi: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
No be SK be this?
Dem use bad camera capture person, una begin talk rubbish

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
cheesy

Lol if you see me I look like SS3 boy and my junior sef don nearly comot Uni ... My Paddies dem don born finish

He no bother me! 4ever Young

grin grin grin

maxlev1:
He might be lying about his age but we should understand that people have different nature physically. I have a friend that his brother who seniors him for 7 years looks like his kid brother especially on facial looks.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by authority2006(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zico5:
God, see what poverty has reduced Africa to. To survive in this country, u must throw away truthfulness and integrity. I don't blame him, if u have tasted poverty before u will do anything to survive it. That's reality of this country.

Another epic trashy assumption and generalisation. If you want to throw away your truthfulness and integrity just because you believe that that is the only way for you survive, please do. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by bablon20(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by movetoca: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2022
Zico5:
God, see what poverty has reduced Africa to. To survive in this country, u must throw away truthfulness and integrity. I don't blame him, if u have tasted poverty before u will do anything to survive it. That's reality of this country.
God bless you. You just said my mind.
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by wealthtrak: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Cutezt:
Football Fans from around the world have reacted to the signing of Nigerian winger, Samuel Kalu by Watford FC.

The 24 year old was signed from Bordeaux in France and fans can't stop talking about his looks.

Capable of playing on either flank, Kalu is a versatile option in a competitive squad, typically operating on the right wing.

“The quick-footed attacker first played for Slovakian side AS Trenčín after moving to Europe from his native Nigeria, and earned a switch to Belgian giants KAA Gent in 2017 following impressive performances. He then joined Bordeaux in August 2018, where he has since made 86 appearances for Les Girondins.
LOL... He looks like an
ancestor.grin
Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by maxlev1: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ramirezkhay:
cheesy

Lol if you see me I look like SS3 boy and my junior sef don nearly comot Uni ... My Paddies dem don born finish

He no bother me! 4ever Young

grin grin grin

Hahaha that is the point bro. People with different physical nature. Looking younger than ur age has its own advantage though especially when you are from a country like ours lol. Just try to maintain your youthful looks as much as u can bro haha.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC by maxlev1: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kajaard:

What are you even saying? Is comprehension a problem to you? Have you heard of the word sarcasm before? That dude can never be below 35 years of age.
And u are so sure? Now I know that common sense eludes u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Body Found In Mohamed Elneny’s House In Egypt / England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match / Brazil 2002 Squad Reunite To Celebrate 20th Anniversary Of World Cup Triumph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.