Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) (6091 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter!!

FOR EVERY PVVSSY, THERE IS ALWAYS A CORRESPONDING PVVSSY FILLER!!
Read that again before you continue to the next paragraph undecided

75% of married men or even more are currently struggling in s€xless marriages as we speak, not because they don't deserve it, but because they are not OWNING it!
This is something they should have closed up during courtship, but these men are completely clueless on what they were getting themselves into!

Understand that EVERY WOMAN needs to get fvvcked once in a while, they just have this unfair abilty to hide it, they coat it up from you because they are of course trying to achieve something against you. Since you are showing signs of the great urge to fill up something, they take advantage and deny you of what is rightfully yours because you are of course blind to even know its yours.
But they on the other hand never lack it though, they would still fvvck other guys behind your back, so you'll always loose!

Still Typing...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by airminem(f): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Some men ARE Scum

Gaddamn HYPOCRITS!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2022
I thought you despise women a lot..why are you advicing the kids on here to get them laid..?
I thought you guys say women are worthless (for the use of words)
Why do you want to get laid with a worthless being (for the use of words)

Why not stick to your preaching that men should avoid women like plague huh?

Still the same person who's gonna say women are h*oe for sleeping around..
Any guy seeing this comment should think for himself and see that this guy OP is nothing but a hypocrite..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2022
airminem:
Some men ARE Scum
Exactly he is preaching something different today and I wonder why he ain't teaching his kids to hate women again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Candidlady: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly he is preaching something different today and I wonder why he ain't teaching his kids to hate women again..

Konji nobi anybody mate cheesy...

Double standard clowns

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Konji nobi anybody mate cheesy...
shocked
Was that the reason for this post..guess he's beginning to understand that most men can't do without women as they do say.. wink

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2022
For the general warnings, i will start with this; Never Believe Any Excuses She Will Give You For Denying You S£X!!

You see these sentences; "I'm not in the mood", "Lets give it sometime" and the others that simply tells you that you are not getting laid They are decoys, lies, farses meant to keep you on their tail while they never plan to actually give you anything back!

While she tells you that she's not in the mood, there is another guy out there that she will ALWAYS be in the mood for! While she tells you to give her time, she will be in another guys house five minutes after he tells her to come over! So what is wrong with you?!
This also goes for modern marriages, if your wife suddenly starts acting closed up, WATCH IT! Pay close attention to the things she is requesting and DO NOT grant them, they are probably things that will cost you a lot, either way you loose but at least you have the power to prevent that valuable thing from getting lost too!

Still Typing...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by airminem(f): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If he doesn't talk down on women for a second, i wonder how him and people like him can improve their happiness?! They are all scum! grin

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2022
airminem:
If he doesn't talk down on women for a second, i wonder how him and people like him can improve their happiness?! They are all scum! grin
He is still growing up tho..maybe when he gets matured he's gonna understand that he once was a confused kid..

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Candidlady: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shocked
Was that the reason for this post..guess he's beginning to understand that most men can't do without women as they do say.. wink

Trust me deep down he knows.. Dude is such a loser rumor has it that him and fattprince has something going..

MENtal individuals

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2022
airminem:
My DAD is a Scum
shocked,stop � that!!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by betcliq: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2022
This days na sex before relationship. No Nigerian Girl will take you serious unless you don bang the hell out of her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by airminem(f): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He is still growing up tho..maybe when he gets matured he's gonna understand that he once was a confused kid..
He needs drugs. Expert can help in the way they know how.. tongue

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Trust me deep down he knows.. Dude is such a loser rumor has it that him and fattprince has something going..

MENtal individuals
He is only doing these to deceive those kids who are soon gonna troop in here to deceive themself..
No real and sensible man is gonna take his petty talks.. only kids will..

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

My girlfriend tried to deny me of the heavenly brew... I beat the hell outta her

So you Gay/lesbo?
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2022
airminem:
He needs drugs. Expert can help in the way they know how.. tongue
All he needs is to see a psychologist to examine him..
He sure needs some psychological evaluation.. might be suffering from IED. smiley

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am a red pill simp,but I try to act like a Alpha sheep..
what are you saying bruv cry
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by airminem(f): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Popjoan:
shocked,i honestly dont care. My Daddy is also a scum and i am a scum just like my Dad
You need DRUGS!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Popjoan:
what are you saying bruv cry
I am saying you edited my comment grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

All he needs is to see a psychologist to examine him..
He sure needs some psychological evaluation.. might be suffering from IED. smiley
hey,bruv ..you funny
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Popjoan:
hey,bruv ..you funny
This ain't a matter of being funny..it's called reasoning for yourself not what some weak guy says..

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by fattprince(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

MENtal individuals
Should I take this as trolling.
If it is you've got to up your games.
And before you continue let me warn you, you are going to waste a lot of your time so I'm gonna advice you now to do something better than trolling me.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by airminem(f): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Popjoan:

I am Gay cheesy
Get outta hia!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2022
airminem:
I and my mum need DRUGS!
sis,take heart.. cry

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Candidlady: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He is only doing these to deceive those kids who are soon gonna troop in here to deceive themself..
No real and sensible man is gonna take his petty talks.. only kids will..

Anyways that's their business... All isee is bunch of insecured cry babies..

What you hate you don't talk about or even have anything to do with it.. For op he is obsessed

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2022
airminem:
Get outta hia!
I'm,sorry ma'am,don't eddit my comments, cause I didn't eddit yours,I was just tryna help you express yourself/mind, whatever
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Anyways that's their business... All isee is bunch of insecured cry babies..

What you hate you don't talk about or even have anything to do with it.. For op he is obsessed
Exactly yve said it all...you are great..

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

I'm a bunch of crybabies cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
If she would not fvvck you when YOU feel like its the time to, GET OUT!! Never stick around to these women, they do not want to loose what you have to offer but at the same time you disgust them. Whatever ensues between you and these type of women is an insult to your person because you become nothing but their slave, a typical dispensory.

If she really liked you, you would have gotten laid already. The redpill recommends that you pay attention to her actions not her words, if she shows no signs of interest, give yourself some self respect and LEAVE her to her confused life! You deserve better because you are a king.

Look, Except you are sure that she is a virgin, she is never incapable of having S£X, her hymen is broken, so is her s€x drive, she wants to be fvvcked so badly, she wants her hole stretched to all corners, she doesn't want to do it with you!!
That is hypocrisy at its highest! Do not settle for that.
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature For A Smartphone Giveaway

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This ain't a matter of being funny..it's called reasoning for yourself not what some weak guy says..
yeah, believe. cool
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Popjoan:
yeah, believe. cool
Thanks for agreeing with me Popjoan can you stop editing airminem comment pls?
It makes you feel weak..you are a man....
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by airminem(f): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Popjoan:
I'm,sorry ma'am,don't eddit my comments, cause I didn't eddit yours,I was just tryna help you express yourself/mind, whatever
Hypocrite! i consider you a few tiers below me, down there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture / See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me (+PICTURES) / PARTY IS OVER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.