Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online (12859 Views)

Remember Nollywood Actor, Mcsmith Ochendo The Comic Actor? See His Recent Photos / Mcsmith Ochendo Blasts Linda Ikeji, Pastors, Native Doctors & Mugus / #bbnaija: ''I Won't Mind Dating Tobi'' - Alex Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Thandiubani(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nollywood actor, Mcsmith Ochendo has sent a warning to people who are in the habit of running to social media to post their private matters, then turn around to tell people to mind their business.

According to Ochendo once people share their private issues on social media, other people will help them analyze such matters.

He took to Instagram to share his thought.

He wrote:

“You post something on Instagram and you are telling me to mind my business. Did you buy data for me? Or are you the owner of Instagram? Instagram is not your private enterprise. As a matter of fact, its’ our common patrimony. You expose your business on instagram and you are telling me not to help you examine it.Once you post it, we will help you. Once we post is, we will help you analyze”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZN8VxnBG7A/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ikUc25xsQ

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Adaanna(f): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Straight up grin

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by dawnomike(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
That's Right!!!

90 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by andysmith123(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
true talk my brother

44 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by nachisunday(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
True talk 100%

47 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by tyson98: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
He's actually rightgrin

39 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Romanoff(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yes o.

Marital issues that should be sorted amongst couples or with elderly relatives or seasoned counselors, they bring it online for all manner of people to chook mouth.

People that will mostly tell them "divorce" straight. People that have no value for marital vows, people that aren't even married.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Actor where? Common Getat! Osu!

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by lukman: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Enjoy the dopamine that comes with the positive comments and shield yourself from the venom of the negative comments. That's Social media.

3 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Michelle70(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mcsmith ochendu, this guy is still alive?

Gone are the days when there was decency in our entertainment industry, now even Wike with his frog voice can sing and the song will sell as long as there is nyash

5 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Ddigit: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yes o

2 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Mannylex(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
He has spoken the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

20 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Searchingvictor: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dazit �
Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Well spoken....

People who make such "mind your business" statements are quite irrational.

If airing dirty linen outside is logical, then criticizing the publicly aired linen should never be out of place.

9 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by SaintNegro77: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
I detest the high rate of posting private matters on social media. For crying out loud, keep private matters private.

6 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by McOluOmo: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Comrade

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by ButterBurger: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
100% correct
No mind dem

4 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Ihavethingstodo: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
I stand with him on this one
Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Victerica(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Then, analyze and criticize constructively, objectively and logically, like a human being, that is also prone to err.

Not, like an unfortunate or a demented chimpanzee..
Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Exactly. You don't want anyone meddling in your affairs then don't bring it to public forum where everybody can comment.

5 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by vedayol299: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na your wahala be that
Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by mogen70806: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
No need to mind your business na
Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by CheedyJ(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
Actor where? Common Getat! Osu!
That's Atinga I think , one of d character dat actually made him a bit popular..he's usually cast as drunk or village loafer ...

6 Likes

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Ablesam171: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
he's right

1 Like

Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by duduade: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
See hin colored teeth

Reason it can't be white

learn to mind your business
Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by Bridget95(f): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Including nairaland
Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by chatinent: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Okpokokpo is right.
Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by We4all: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is he bleaching? undecided undecided :- undecided
Re: Ochendo: I Won't Mind My Business If You Bring Your Private Issues Online by BrickDevo: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lolz... Zero chillz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humblesmith, CDQ, Idris Abdulkareem And Sammy Okposo Perform At 1lagosfiesta / This Photo Of Bobrisky Sleeping Has Many Shocked [see Photo] / Basketmouth : Exclusive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.