Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

A Place To Lay My Head - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Place To Lay My Head (562 Views)

My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / How To Use Npower Customer Care Number To Lay Your Complaint / Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Place To Lay My Head by Das1mama: 7:40am On May 01, 2022
Good morning and Happy new month to you all, job opportunities have been sliping away from me due to the location and the distance, presently i reside in lokoja and will like to come over to lagos but i don't have anyone there to squart with to meet with my daily needs, i know this days to trust is really a hard and a very difficult task but am open to any kind of questions to prove my sincerity and honesty. Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: A Place To Lay My Head by Mambo4real: 9:41pm On May 01, 2022
You did not specify your genda
Re: A Place To Lay My Head by Das1mama: 10:56pm On May 01, 2022
Mambo4real:
You did not specify your genda
oh sorry, am a male
Re: A Place To Lay My Head by Tinubuadvocate: 11:09pm On May 01, 2022
But why kogites continue trooping to lagos I thought your governor said kogi is now New York of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: A Place To Lay My Head by McEphiks(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
But why kogites continue trooping to lagos I thought your governor said kogi is now New York of Nigeria.

How your question take relate to wetin deh do the man
Re: A Place To Lay My Head by McEphiks(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2022
Das1mama:
Good morning and Happy new month to you all, job opportunities have been sliping away from me due to the location and the distance, presently i reside in lokoja and will like to come over to lagos but i don't have anyone there to squart with to meet with my daily needs, i know this days to trust is really a hard and a very difficult task but am open to any kind of questions to prove my sincerity and honesty. Thanks in Anticipation.

090334_801-55 buzz me on WhatsApp
Re: A Place To Lay My Head by Patrickker(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Not necessary, man!
Re: A Place To Lay My Head by Das1mama: 2:10am On May 03, 2022
McEphiks:

090334_801-55 buzz me on WhatsApp
ok brother thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / 4k Up For Grab / Job Vacancy Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.