Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner (31508 Views)

Poll: Who do you think would win?

V1: 23% (28 votes)
V2: 2% (3 votes)
V3: 4% (5 votes)
V4: 0% (0 votes)
V5: 0% (0 votes)
V6: 12% (15 votes)
V7: 0% (0 votes)
V8: 0% (0 votes)
V9: 1% (2 votes)
V10: 0% (1 vote)
V11: 1% (2 votes)
V12: 11% (14 votes)
V13: 3% (4 votes)
V14: 7% (9 votes)
V15: 1% (2 votes)
V16: 1% (2 votes)
V17: 0% (1 vote)
V18: 0% (0 votes)
V19: 0% (1 vote)
V20: 0% (0 votes)
V21: 0% (0 votes)
V22: 0% (1 vote)
V23: 0% (0 votes)
V24: 9% (11 votes)
V25: 0% (1 vote)
V26: 1% (2 votes)
V27: 0% (0 votes)
V28: 9% (11 votes)
V29: 0% (1 vote)
V30: 0% (1 vote)
V31: 0% (0 votes)
V32: 0% (1 vote)
V33: 0% (1 vote)
V34: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Jim Iyke Stuns In New Promo Photos / Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 2:59am On Jun 22, 2011
btw, Plateau, Kano, Ogun, Kwara, and Kogi are like THE WORST ones!

Miss World - Abia
Miss Universe - Bayelsa
Miss Tourism - Gombe
LaCasera - Enugu
Photogenic - Ekiti
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by honeric01(m): 3:08am On Jun 22, 2011
THE AMAKA:

SHAKING MY HEAD! Nigerians, it seems we can never get it right. something as simple as a national beauty pageant. undecided

The funniest thing is that its even Murray Bruce of STV that's channeling this competition, yet he can't even manage to make it a standard one, too much of bribing and "settling" going on.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nnenna1(f): 3:27am On Jun 22, 2011
If they could at least hold regional auditions (NE, SW, SS, etc), there'd be a little more breadth in the diversity of contestants. Also investing more in hair, makeup, and photos will help. Good publicity helps. At least one or two etiquette lessons. Given what might be limited resources on Silverbird's part these few touchups will help bring mgbn up to some standard. We're not asking them to be Donald Trump but they could put in a little more effort.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Ndipe(m): 3:33am On Jun 22, 2011
Abia and Ekiti
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 3:37am On Jun 22, 2011
Nnenna1:

If they could at least hold regional auditions (NE, SW, SS, etc), there'd be a little more breadth in the diversity of contestants. Also investing more in hair, makeup, and photos will help. Good publicity helps. At least one or two etiquette lessons. Given what might be limited resources on Silverbird's part these few touchups will help bring mgbn up to some standard. We're not asking them to be Donald Trump but they could put in a little more effort.

true, i second that notion.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 22, 2011
The photography and make-up didn't work well on those that are dark skinned. As if they rubbed white powder on a black face. Who did it? The person should be fired.

MBGN and their mediocre ways. When would they ever get it right?

And has anyone noticed the trend that previous winners represent their real states? lipsrsealed

I feel the Bayelsa chic would win it.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 4:06am On Jun 22, 2011
stillwater:

The photography and make-up didn't work well on those that are dark skinned. As if they rubbed white powder on a black face. Who did it? The person should be fired.

And has anyone noticed the trend that previous winners represent their real states? lipsrsealed

not true.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 22, 2011
Not all of them but quite a handful.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 6:05am On Jun 22, 2011
stillwater:

Not all of them but quite a handful.
true. recently it seems that girls from anywhere rep any state, and around that same time, MBGN started to fall apart completely. SMH.

@ topic
I can't believe it! i was just watching a Nollywood movie and LOW AND BEHOLD, MISS NIGER IS THERE! so Miss Niger is an actress? na wa for some of these girls oooo! lol
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2011
stillwater:

This is so true.

Ogugua or Amaka, could any of you please post a former picture of Miss Taraba? Now, I curious to see what she looked like before now.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2011
Missy ★ B:
This is so true.

Ogugua or Amaka, could any of you please post a former picture of Miss Taraba? Now, I curious to see what she looked like before now.

Sure thing Missy.

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by akunta(f): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2011
I admit that "most" of them r beauties 2 behold
but am sticking wit v28! wink
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Sure thing Missy.

Ta!
Her make-up artist should be sued.  cheesy

akunta:

I admit that "most" of them r beauties 2 behold
but am sticking wit v28! wink
Yup! She's pretty . . .I like her eyes.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by otokx(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2011
Is it state of residency or state of origin or state of adoption?
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by kodylicky(f): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2011
no one is saying anything abt miss abuja cry cry
she is ma friend. . . cool
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2011
@Poster, tnx to Photoshop, all are Ugly, or are they not same people i saw yesterday on youtube? tongue
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by obinna120: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2011
i can see virtually all the girls coming from the same region of this country.no doubt they ve most of their girls beautiful.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by dejummy(f): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2011
v20
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by dejummy(f): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2011
v20
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by freshera: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2011
Na wa for the make-up sha. Must they all put plenty of black stuff on thier faces. Why can't they use transparent or brown eyeliner, eyebrower(lol!), etc.

And too much red lipstick. What colour are they looking for again, they have enough colour in their skin, biko lipgloss or brownish lipstick will have been better. The aesthetic effects they have achieved will have been unbelievable and natural. An ywayz sha, Miss Ondo rules.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by aljharem(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
miss ondo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss very pretty woman

miss ekiti kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss also very lovly

miss abia kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss she go kill the men out there wink
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by nagoma(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2011
I am from Jigawa and happy that our sisters from the SE are representing us - but please be fair nowin the allocation, this is not general election abi?
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by sowetto(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
i think the videos are more helpful than d pics
any way i go with miss abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peXE_JzGAZ4
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
V22, Amanda Simon is the girl that acted in Mirror of life. Hmmm, beautiful girl . . .annoying gesture though.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Agbo2(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
@ poster,

welldone, but some of the pics are duplicated eg V5 is the same as V31.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
These are my best looking, others are not beautiful.

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
pure non sense. their selection is a mirage. my ibo girls representing most of the states even yoruba states to show their unclothedness. rubish. the result will be fake too. only the best players with the bruces and judges on bed will win most of the positions.you are just wasting ya time
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by cgift(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2011
If its on face beauty alone, then this should be between Ondo, Ekiti, Abia, and Lagos in no particular order.  wink they are simply beautiful.

Others are beautifully and wonderfully made too. smiley
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by gentlegg(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
Abia is definitely the most beautiful
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by ijawgirl: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
the winner
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
Agbo2:

@ poster,

welldone, but some of the pics are duplicated eg V5 is the same as V31.
Thanks for drawing my attention to it . . .correction has been made
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Marlboro1: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2011
Their phone numbers please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Says He Has Learnt His Lessons, Stopped by Friend From Talking / Leaked Video: Guy Having Sex With His GF Inside Bush / Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.