Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner (31506 Views)

Poll: Who do you think would win?

V1: 23% (28 votes)
V2: 2% (3 votes)
V3: 4% (5 votes)
V4: 0% (0 votes)
V5: 0% (0 votes)
V6: 12% (15 votes)
V7: 0% (0 votes)
V8: 0% (0 votes)
V9: 1% (2 votes)
V10: 0% (1 vote)
V11: 1% (2 votes)
V12: 11% (14 votes)
V13: 3% (4 votes)
V14: 7% (9 votes)
V15: 1% (2 votes)
V16: 1% (2 votes)
V17: 0% (1 vote)
V18: 0% (0 votes)
V19: 0% (1 vote)
V20: 0% (0 votes)
V21: 0% (0 votes)
V22: 0% (1 vote)
V23: 0% (0 votes)
V24: 9% (11 votes)
V25: 0% (1 vote)
V26: 1% (2 votes)
V27: 0% (0 votes)
V28: 9% (11 votes)
V29: 0% (1 vote)
V30: 0% (1 vote)
V31: 0% (0 votes)
V32: 0% (1 vote)
V33: 0% (1 vote)
V34: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Jim Iyke Stuns In New Promo Photos / Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2011
stillwater:

Yeah Bayelsa!!!

I want Niger, Enugu and AkwaIbom to get some recognition too.
Niger? looool, i guess sha.

but can't you guys see Miss Abia? she has it all!

jennykadry:

Gosh Miss Abia is cuteeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

and for some reason I think Miss Bayelsa might be mixed undecided undecided undecided might change my opinion about her. she seems half Lebanese or something.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
vislabraye:
Today is the D-day. Ogugua would be coming with me. grin . Where is she ?

Lol, I'm going? haha.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2011
Sorry I don't see something special about Miss Abia plus she got lenses sad
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by mundus(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2011
Men this is so much fun, the presenters are okay. Keep u updated
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Ifygurl: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2011
THE AMAKA:

and for some reason I think Miss Bayelsa might be mixed undecided undecided undecided might change my opinion about her. she seems half Lebanese or something.

Seriously? Did you see her in the video. She looks black without any mixture; She kinda reminds me of this Ghanian girl that goes to my school except Miss.Bayelsa just very very photogenic. She should try modeling.
I agree. I love Miss. Abia especially her eye color but Miss.Niger seems to be the only one that have the potential to compete in world and win.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Ifygurl: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2011
Nayah:

Sorry I don't see something special about Miss Abia plus she got lenses sad

I think it's real. In the video, her eyes didn't give off the fake look like most contact does.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2011
Her eyes looked crooked in last week's video as she was reading.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ifygurl:

Seriously?  Did you see her in the video. She looks black without any mixture; She kinda reminds me of this Ghanian girl that goes to my school except Miss.Bayelsa just very very photogenic.  She should try modeling.  
I agree. I love Miss. Abia especially her eye color but Miss.Niger seems to be the only one that have the potential to compete in world and win.
she looks mixed to me and look at her last name. maybe she is a northerner? but something about her name and the way she looks makes me believe she's mixed. idk.
but i still think she should win for Miss Universe

Miss Abia is not wearing contacts, please. Miss Abia is a damsel. I can already see her now, smiling with the other contestants from different countries as her Miss World photos pour in.

well let me not get ahead of myself *crosses fingers*

from the pics and video, the only girls that seem worthy of winning anything are:
Abia
Akwa Ibom
Adamawa
Bayelsa
Enugu
Ekiti
Rivers
Gombe
Taraba
Borno
Katsina
Niger (maybe)
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Ifygurl: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2011
THE AMAKA:

she looks mixed to me and look at her last name. maybe she is a northerner? but something about her name and the way she looks makes me believe she's mixed. idk.
but i still think she should win for Miss Universe

In the pictures she does look mixed and very beautiful but in the video she didn't anymore hence the reason I said she's very photogenic. In the video, she looked ordinary but we can agree to disagree.

THE AMAKA:

Miss Abia is not wearing contacts, please. Miss Abia is a damsel. I can already see her now, smiling with the other contestants from different countries as her Miss World photos pour in.

Yeah I do not think she's wearing contacts.  It looked very natural in the video.  Personally, I think she has an eye disorder. Remember the girl from ANTM with that glossy sky blue eyes that's beyond gorgeous and according to her that eye color came from her eye disorder.  I think the same thing is happening to Miss.Abia.  According to ppl she can't seem to focus on camera and lens well enough and that's part of the symptom for that eye disorder (I forgot the name of the disorder.  My Human anatomy and physiology teacher will kill me for forgetting it. oh well).  A youtube friend of mine has the disorder I'm thinking of; she has a very beautiful eye color and just like Miss. Abia, her eyes cannot focus on camera well enough and according to the girl the reason why is because she's going blind slowly . Heya poor thing.  Hopefully, it's just my crazy imagination seeing things that ain't there and miss. Abia is great and healthy and it's just a coincidence.

THE AMAKA:

from the pics and video, the only girls that seem worthy of winning anything are:
Abia
Akwa Ibom
Adamawa
Bayelsa
Enugu
Ekiti
Rivers
Gombe
Taraba
Borno
Katsina
Niger (maybe)

I stopped judging from pics after seeing the video.  There are some girl that are beautiful but looked ugly in their pictures and some looked dropped dead gorgeous in their pictures but weren't even remotely that good looking in the video.   Anyway, judging from the vid I personally think Niger and Katsina got it down. I'm supporting both, hopefully one of them wins followed by Gbemsiola (Idk her state), Abia and Taraba.  Going by just ordinary beauty (i.e: beautiful but not enough for beauty pageant), I say Miss. Bayelsa, Miss. Anambra and Miss. Enugu are heads on.

1 Like

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by mundus(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2011
Winner about to be announced frm the top 5 Miss Lagos, Enugu, Gombe,Taraba and Bayelsa
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2011
Fingers crossed for Taraba!

MoCheddah is making excuses as to why some of these girls can't speak English lol. "I have said dis too many times "English is not our language"

Sure that's true, but if anyone is going to speak the language, they should speak it well, especially if the world is watching. Same goes for the President and First Lady lol.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
Miss Lagos made the top five?! WHAT A SCAM!!! I'm sure the show is being hosted in Lagos, right? and I'm sure many of the votes she got for photogenic were from Lagosians, since the state is heavily populated.

I can't believe it! I know Enugu is gonna win!

I agree with the top five, except for Lagos. Miss Abia should be in her place! SOOOO NOT RIGHT! i wonder if girls can compete again, i would advice Miss Abia to compete next year, unless maybe she is too short, doesn't have the proportions, or some other outside factors.

ogugua88:

Fingers crossed for Taraba!

MoCheddah is making excuses as to why some of these girls can't speak English lol. "I have said dis too many times "English is not our language"

Sure that's true, but if anyone is going to speak the language, they should speak it well, especially if the world is watching. Same goes for the President and First Lady lol.
how are you watching this?!?!?!
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by mundus(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2011
Vice President of Silverbird television annouces the result 5.)miss gombe 4.)miss Lagos 3.)miss Enugu 2.)Miss bayelsa and the WINNER IS MISS TARABA
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by mystikal(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2011
where is the miss akwa ibom na, can't see her
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2011
mundus:

Vice President of Silverbird television annouces the result 5.)miss gombe 4.)miss Lagos 3.)miss Enugu 2.)Miss bayelsa and the WINNER IS MISS TARABA
YESSSSSSSS!!!! she was the girl i was initially rooting for if you see my earlier comments. so great! she deserves it!  kiss
I'm pretty good at this, I knew Bayelsa was probably gonna rep us at Miss Universe, so great!

I AM SATISFIED. GOOD JOB SILVERBIRD!
so who is Miss Tourism and who is Miss LaCasera and Miss Photgenic?

does third prize go to Tourism and fourth prize to LaCasera?
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2011
WOO HOO! THE FINEST GAL! I can vouch for Amaka, she was rooting for Taraba since the beginning, comme moi cheesy lol.

@Amaka, I'm not watching o! Na the NL and twitter gist I dey read since lol.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by BABE3: 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2011
ogugua88:

WOO HOO! THE FINEST GAL! I can vouch for Amaka, she was rooting for Taraba since the beginning, comme moi cheesy lol.

@Amaka, I'm not watching o! Na the NL and twitter gist I dey read since lol.

See this gist monger--- I was really thinking you had DSTV at your lounge-- mscheww--LOL---
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
now patiently awaiting photos from the event from bella naija cool
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Ndipe(m): 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2011
Why didnt Ms Ekiti win?
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by nwajay(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2011
what does wining the MBGN mean to you.

Confidence poise and wow i am the winner

PISS on the JUDGES,
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 1:46am On Jun 26, 2011
The first three winners (Taraba, Enugu, and especially Bayelsa) have big chances of marrying footballers in the next 2-5 years.
WATCH THIS SPACE! cool
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 26, 2011
BABE!:
See this gist monger--- I was really thinking you had DSTV at your lounge-- mscheww--LOL---

Looool grin

Nigerian stations need to start streaming online.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2011
Ogugua must be smiling now eh? Miss Taraba won! angry angry
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2011
I notice people are not so happy Miss Taraba won.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2011
Miss Taraba is not all that jor. What da heck? Maybe she has a good body. At this rate I fit contest maybe after I swallow my 'tall gene' pills. tongue cheesy They should carry go abeg. Freaking pissed. cool Thank God others have a chance of representing us, she doesn't have to represent us in all. undecided
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
Missy ★ B:
Ogugua must be smiling now eh? Miss Taraba won! angry angry

YEP! cheesy lol.

It's a shame not too many want to congratulate her. People are being harsh on her because of the way she answered her questions. It's like what I said earlier though, these girls have no training. If you saw the video of them modeling Nigerian designs on the catwalk, all of them were screaming for joy like children licking candy for the first time. "This is my first time!", "I feel like a model!", "I've never worn so much makeup!" Bad o lol. They're all amateurs, Taraba included. If they were doing this thing from when they were small, we'd see more quality in contestants.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Pweety4me(f): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2011
Funny how the girl nobody on this thread, really noticed/mention WON!!

& i heard from some1 that, it looked as if she knew she was going to win as there was not much reaction from her.

Congrats 2 her sha
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2011
guess what guys? out of all the votes casted on this poll, i am the ONLY one that voted for Taraba, and she ended up being the winner.
I'm too good cool haha
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
Taraba won? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Taraba won? shocked lipsrsealed
Yup, she did. I so wanted Loveth Onaja to win. grin
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Yup, she did. I so wanted [b]Loveth Onaja [/b]to win. grin

You're joking, right? cheesy
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Ebosele And Husband, Kehinde Olasupo Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Leaked Video: Guy Having Sex With His GF Inside Bush / Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.