Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,830 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Working With Orange Insurance Brokers: Yay Or Nay? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working With Orange Insurance Brokers: Yay Or Nay? (327 Views)

What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers / Career With Orange Drugs / Industrial Design, Yay Or Nay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working With Orange Insurance Brokers: Yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I just got a job with Orange Insurance Brokers. The post is Customer Relations. They proposed pay is fair to me but I would love your advice.

1. Does the post above translate to marketing?
2. Does anybody know how they treat employees?

Please if you have any info that could help me, kindly advice before I commit myself. Thank you

Lalasticlala mynd44 CrazyMan
Re: Working With Orange Insurance Brokers: Yay Or Nay? by Xavi2019: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Hi, sorry to go off topic, but what's the proposed pay like, please?
Re: Working With Orange Insurance Brokers: Yay Or Nay? by DelTel(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Mazi1:
Hello Nairalanders,

I just got a job with Orange Insurance Brokers. The post is Customer Relations. They proposed pay is fair to me but I would love your advice.

1. Does the post above translate to marketing?
2. Does anybody know how they treat employees?

Please if you have any info that could help me, kindly advice before I commit myself. Thank you

Lalasticlala mynd44 CrazyMan

That's one of the most ethical companies in Nigeria. You should count yourself lucky especially as you already confirmed pay is fair to you. You will be working with wonderful crop of professionals.

However, I don't know if it's marketing related (your JD should speak to that when you get your letter), but the company is not known for the cut-throat marketing popular in Nigeria.

Congratulations (do have an open mind to learn whichever branch you find yourself, perhaps ikeja or Benin) and prepare to start writing your professional exams.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Working With Orange Insurance Brokers: Yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2019
DelTel:

That's one of the most ethical companies in Nigeria. You should count yourself lucky especially as you already confirmed pay is fair to you. You will be working with wonderful crop of professionals.

However, I don't know if it's marketing related (your JD should speak to that when you get your letter), but the company is not known for the cut-throat marketing popular in Nigeria.

Congratulations (do have an open mind to learn whichever branch you find yourself, perhaps ikeja or Benin) and prepare to start writing your professional exams.

Good luck.

Wow. Thanks you very much for sharing this with me. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Receptionist (female) / Geophysical Marine Survey Training In Porthacourt Using Hypack / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.