Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Why Hope Uzodinma Is My Choice - Alex Mbata - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hope Uzodinma Is My Choice - Alex Mbata (183 Views)

Prince Alex Mbata Builds 2km Dual Carriage Road / Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / Why Hope Uzodinma May Unseat Gov.ihedioha Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Hope Uzodinma Is My Choice - Alex Mbata by Imcom: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Billionaire businessman, Prince Alex Mbata; of the ABM fame has given reasons why he chose to be strongly behind the administration of Senator Hope Uzodinma of Imo State.

Mbata who was a former Pro-Chancellor of Imo State University during the time of Owelle Rochas Okorocha as governor, explained that based on certain empirical evidences Uzodinma has showcased so far he came into office, he could not hide interest for the progress of  the present government in Imo State.

The Lagos based businessman with major money making outfits in various parts of Imo State further disclosed that governor Uzodinma doesn’t only mean well for the people of Imo but also is desirous to take the State to the promised land.

He added that what Uzodinma needs to accomplish his dreams for a better Imo State are supports and enabling environment created by the populace for democracy to thrive.

“Governor Uzodinma means well for Imo people. I expect everyone to give him the necessary support to succeed”, Mbata added.

Speaking on his rumoured ambition to run for the senate position of Owerri zone in 2023, Mbata said for now what is uppermost in his program is how to assist the administration of Uzodinma to succeed adding that God is incharge of every deed of man.

The politician who single handedly built a road in the state capital worth millions kept mute when question about his speculated ambition was thrown at him.

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Say Nigeria’s Infrastructure Better Than US – Fashola / 3,000 Ekiti Workers Were Bursted With Fake School Certificates / BREAKING: Israel Imposing ‘apartheid’ On Palestinians: Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.