Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What You Do With Your First Salary Determines How You Will Spend The Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What You Do With Your First Salary Determines How You Will Spend The Year (210 Views)

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / How Much Was Your First Salary? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Do With Your First Salary Determines How You Will Spend The Year by kingcolearchive: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
I know we all hear a lot about personal finance and everyone seems to know how we should manage our money lol.
It is exhausting to hear these things over and over again.

But here am I doing the exact same thing.

The point is how you handle your personal finance is really and truly matters. It is imperative that you do a good job at managing your money because you worked hard for it.

For me here are the first laws to adhere to when managing your money:
1. Pay up all debts - Debts are not bad really. There arent, debts also includes things like house rent that is due or about to be due and others.
2. Budget your money expenses and move the money to an expense account
3. Save.

Number 3 is the core of my message. Save. Develop a savings habit and stick to it. Best still save in dollars with Xend Finance. It os the smartest way to save right now. It keeps your money safe and helps you earn up to 15% interest on your savings.

These are my thoughts on how you should handle your money this year. I really hope you make the smart decision and save in dollars with xend finance

(1) (Reply)

Solution Architect / Will 10 Million Naira Be Enough To Study Software Engineering In Germany / Cab Driver Hailed For Returning Wallet Containing $3k, International Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.