Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages (18846 Views)

Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel / Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by chaloskyx: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
PASTOR PASTOR SENIOR MAN I HAIL O THESE ARE THE IDIOTS THAT WOULD FORM HILIER THAN THO AND CHASTISE OTHER SINNERS FOR NOT EMULATING THIR HOLINES AND CLOSNESS TO GOD AND HIS WORDS. NOW ONE BEGINS TO WONDER HOW MANY SINS THIS MAN HAS UNDER HIS BELT DONT BE DECIEVED WE ONLY KNEW ABOT THIS CAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT BY HIS WIFE WHAT OF THE MANY OTHERS HE ESCAPED WITH?

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Ihavethingstodo: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Social media people make una no allow this man commit suicide o! grin

This happens when you bring everything on the internet, that apology Sammie made to his wife on social media is just immature, what happened to privacy?

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by ButterBurger: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why ah go delete my money making accounts when e no be say ah wan go kill myself.
No matter what, na today man dey cheat ni
is he mad.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by achillesfoot(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
One of the reasons I love this forum is cos of the fancy words I learn every day, like calling each other 'comrade' with a funny frog faced image and "be calming down".. Now to the issue.. The apology wasn't necessary.. However a certain comrade once had sex with someone's wife and sent the certain someone to the battle front to die... Men shouldn't be threatened by women to make public apologies..

3 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by BJanta: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1413323/infidelity-scandal-sammie-okposo-deletes-instagram-twitter-pages/

Pray for Sammie that at this rate is going, deleting this, deleting that, he does not delete himself from the world.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by tnerro1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Useless randy man wey no sabi use condoms, I wonder how many STDs you don give madam for house

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Zif0: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Oh
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by izubext007: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
The Bleep up abeg make him go jooooooo.
And this kind person go dey criticize bobrisky
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by ukaface(f): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
jrusky:
This Okposois a real mumuokposo big head for nothing. How dare you brought your family issue on socal media and think it won't exploded

You get big head, big voice but unfortunately very very tiny brain.
I think IELTS shouldn't be banned

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by OMYKROIN: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
victorazy:

Comrade what is the meaning of this? grin
It means that somehow he is an

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by kwaso2: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dabokem:
Are u tired of running out of meat?
Are you tired of buying in bits?
Are you busy?
Do you wish to get your meat directly from the market?
Do you wish there is someone who could take the stress off you?
Look no further,we are here for you...

We help you get your fresh meat directly from the abbatoir....

Chill and relax while we run your errands for you..
This ur advert is too poor. No location, No contact. How we want take reach una

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Elisha111157(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Studio247:
He lack wisdom I swear

We have lots of people passing through worst marital problems

Yet they are mature enough not to put it on social media

So now that he posted his sheet on social media what solution has he gotten .

He slept with the lady in question in private later he came on social media to make a public announcement and apology.

Because of social media alot of celebrities lack where to store in their privacy

Soon Una go dey do live video on how Una dey bang Una self
For us to see.

You can not keep doing private things and make it public only when their is kasala

If you want us to know carry us alone from the start

As Una no get secret
On how to settle somethings in house
And the foolishness of God is far greater than the wisdom of men put together,human wisdom says cover your iniquity and behaved as if nothing happened but the foolishness of God says,he that confess his sin and make peace with God will obtain Mercy
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by omoharry(f): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Klass99:

He never should have brought his business to social media in the first place.

This whole mess could have been handled privately, behind the scenes, with his wife, baby mama and other vital parties.
The baby mama was the one that called him out on social media and even went on live Audio station to do the "tell all".
She said he came all out for Sammy Okposu, because he blocked her and asked her to get rid of the baby . The baby mama was interviewed on air and she she told all about thier affair .
So,Sam Okposu had to come on air too to refute her claim. So it was A saying you did it and B saying its a lie .
So, he initially denied ever getting intimate with the her but later apologize to his wife when the whole scandal started going spreading .
He didn't handle it well at all .starting from mismanaging the situation & allowing the lady to go all out on social media to disgrace him .
He knows he is a Christian celeb,so he should have nipped it in the bud .

5 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by ufotunang: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Simple condom would had prevented all this problems he is facing now
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Maobichek: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Monitoring Spirits! You guys should allow okposu rest.
He has said he is going off to make Peace with GOD.
Allow him to Focus.

He is among the gosple ministers billed to minister tomorrow in Dunamis "All Nations Praise," i pray God will help him because adultery is against one's own body as a genuine Christian.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by otipoju(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
xcesspaschal:
Love is a disease of the heart terrible for man's liberty, but an excellent pep pill for a woman hunting for a slave: when love smites a
man, it turns him into a dazed prey; when it possesses a woman, she becomes a clear-eyed, calculating huntress cooly stalking her befuddled prey. Love means quite different things to each other. When a woman tells a man "I love you", she means "I want you to feed me, house me, clothe me, Bleep me great with child, and take me as your burden until I catch a better slave".

You have seen life and understand the ugly truth.
Women's words are not what a sensible man rely on for women are incapable of love.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by everythinggirly(f): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
He's very depressed right now!
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Klass99(f): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Ojukwu007(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
'Let he that is without sin cast the first stone' every body drop stone jappa. He did not do well at all but the truth is that married people even cheat more these days.

Only the exposed gets to face the music, I pray he doesn't slide into depression/suicide.

I just found out that my bitch of a gf has been fucking a married man for money. He put her on a daily pay. Story for another time....

Not like I wasn't doing enough financially ooo grin I dey also try for za ozza room.

Married men dey worry shaa!
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by judedwriter(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
He needs his privacy...

His life won't be the same again. His image has been tattered.

But the funny thing is that at least half of those accusing him are also guilty of the same sin!
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Mummyfour(f): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
dynicks:
Wetin use this man head play dorime no be small hand do'am really!....

U see this thing called konji!?....aswear make that thing no just reason your matter for tight corner!..
grin grin
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by victorazy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
OMYKROIN:

It means that somehow he is an

grin grin grin
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Tiney: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Make dem free this guy na. He ain't perfect, for the fact he was brave enough to come out to accept his wrong doing is enough for him to be cut some slack
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by Johel(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Allow him to Focus.

He will rot in Hell like the average man...he's been a foolish man for decades.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
xcesspaschal:
Love is a disease of the heart terrible for man's liberty, but an excellent pep pill for a woman hunting for a slave: when love smites a
man, it turns him into a dazed prey; when it possesses a woman, she becomes a clear-eyed, calculating huntress cooly stalking her befuddled prey. Love means quite different things to each other. When a woman tells a man "I love you", she means "I want you to feed me, house me, clothe me, Bleep me, get me great with child, and take me as your burden until I catch a better slave".
In contrast, when a man tells a woman "I love you", he means "I am eager to be your slave, and ready to do everything I can to make you satisfied and happy. Wch is why, wen a woman hears a man say to her "I love u" her joy is great cos she understands him to know that he has been knocked out by her chloroform of romance.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by timefarm(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
People no get work ooo.
Busybodies
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by brightalo1010: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Allow him to Focus.

We're in 2022 when is Joe Biden going to turn to antichrist or when is the world going to end simply because he's the president?
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages by raphy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
The next news will Read he has committed suicide let's keep following the man wan mad after sexcapade.

Stupid konji hungry gospel music artist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Unilag ‘Richest Student’ Bnaira Buys Sleek 2016 Mercedes GLE Coupe / "I Was Almost Lynched" - Oritsefemi Talks About Quilox Fight (Video) / Reekado Banks And D'banj To Work Together After Leaving Mavin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.