Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,346 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? (363 Views)

I Am The Wrong Person To Comment On Insecurity - Jonathan / Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by God1000(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
The clouds are gathering gradually as we approach 2023 general elections, political actors are making moves and the masses are scrutinizing them as usual.

But So far, Who are you supporting among Nigerians that have declared their intentions to run for the job of president?
Seun, lalasticlala myn44 please help me here

Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by ViperAda: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dude, why are you repeating same thread with different headlines.
Tinubu is already the President, the caimpaign is just for his second term.
-Viper
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Me Myself and I
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by God1000(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
ViperAda:
Dude, why are you repeating same thread with different headlines.

Tinubu is already the President, the caimpaign is just for his second term.

-Viper
are you serious man?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by God1000(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Me Myself and I
good for you, I will vote for you

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by heniford2: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
OUK is coming to fix the country

Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by God1000(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
heniford2:
OUK is coming to fix the country
and who is that?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by heniford2: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
God1000:
and who is that?
orji uzor Kalu his coming to fix this country for good
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by God1000(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
heniford2:
orji uzor Kalu his coming to fix this country for good
such a wishful thinking
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by heniford2: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
God1000:
such a wishful thinking
be watching cool
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by God1000(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
heniford2:
be watching cool

Time will tell
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by blancsn1: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Africa.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by duro4chang(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na only me nau!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by God1000(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
blancsn1:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Africa.
why him?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by God1000(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Na only me nau!
are you contesting?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by duro4chang(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
God1000:
are you contesting?
I am still looking for money . Election is not cheap here.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by Whois(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
E get why

Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by nabiz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dave umahi or Bukola my man
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
For those that have declared interest, Umahi is my choice but I still prefer Osinbajo.

As for OUK, I'll definitely vote against him irrespective of the party.
That guy is worse than Seriake Dickson
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
heniford2:
be watching cool
OUK will fail woefully
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by heniford2: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Michelle70:
OUK will fail woefully
ur not God or anything special ur just a humanbeing with zero knowledge of life OUK can do better lets continue from where we stop is time to fix more of the country can he do it yes, has he run a multi billion company that has uplifted millions of Nigeria before yes, is he a leader yes, can he unite us yes can he remode our economy yes, he did it in Abia state, making Abia state product a look out in Nigeria and Africa at large come 2023 vote OUK

Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
heniford2:
ur not God or anything special ur just a humanbeing with zero knowledge of life OUK can do better lets continue from where we stop is time to fix more of the country can he do it yes has he run a multi billion business before is a leader yes, can he unite us yes can remode our economy yes he did it Abia state, his company etc 2023 vote OUK
the man that couldn't help Kogi state?
A man who sent thugs to beat Natasha Akpoti?

We need someone who has a track record of good leadership and not someone who has multi billion naira company
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/ideal Person To Become The Next President Of Nigeria? by God1000(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Michelle70:
For those that have declared interest, Umahi is my choice but I still prefer Osinbajo.

As for OUK, I'll definitely vote against him irrespective of the party.
That guy is worse than Seriake Dickson
your choice is between umahi and Osinbajo, that's good.

OUK doesn't have a good record at all

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ortom Appoints Ace Journalist, Yemi Itodo SSA New Media / Moment Senator Rochas Okorocha Spoke Arabic/quoted The Quran At An Event (vid) / Femi Kayode Has Been Silenced By Marital And Political Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.