Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. (712 Views)

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / How Do I Handle This Situation?? I Need Your Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
please just erase my errors and read thank you.I want to swap my laptop and get a new one by adding like #15000,and i also don't have enough clothes to wear people look down on me a lot.I work as a teacher in a secondary school i am paid #13000,and i teach 3 classes i went to seminar and learnt recharge card printing business .that is why i got these laptop so i could start but it doesnot support whatsapp.And it took me a year to plan and save i also bought a bluetooth printer for the business.then i saw that recharge card retail buineess need online means like vtu.Note that i chose to buy a laptop instead of an andriod phone.I also went to forex training seminar and i know how to trade a little i just want to do something as side hustle because i don't want to depend on anyone in life.SHOULD I ADD MONEY AND SWAP MY LAPTOP OR BUY CLOTHES.Because i use up all my money trying ways to have extra cash i even did bitcoin and was scammed of #45000 it was a huge blow to me .the thruth is that people just look at me like i am wretched maybe because my husband is a soldier but there is nothing the job offers to me i need a solid path please adults and experierenced people advice me like you would advice your friend.please advice me on how to go about it or better still something to learn i just want to be busy in life and try to further my education thank you for your patience.GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by chatinent: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hi,

Let me teach you a way your laptop can support WhatsApp.

Visit: http://web.whatsapp.com and you'll be able to use WhatsApp online or download Opera Mini and use its flow.

You don't need to download Whatsapp to use WhatsApp.

You can buy clothes now.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by Elianawalker(f): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
If the laptop will earn you more money then go ahead.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by SEXONLY: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why not get some clothes for yourself. It is good to always dress okay.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by Totilopussylick(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
SEXONLY:
Why not get some clothes for yourself. It is good to always dress okay.
is good to dress okay.

But with an empty pocket, no confidence.

I suggest she goes into small business that can add little as a side hustle.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by Johnsown1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Don't disturb yourself much on what people says. Even though you wear good and fancy clothes people will still talk.

If people dosen't talk about you, just Know that your not important and valuable.

Get your laptop, hustle hard, make more money and always pray to what you believe in, that's what matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by Acidosis(m): 3:36am On Jan 28, 2022
It's okay to buy a laptop but a deeper look at your write-up tells me that you don't have all the information about the recharge card printing business. Besides when did you receive the training? You cannot start that business with the same training you got years back. Trend of sales have changed, so you need to identify potential new customers (definitely not the same customers you used to know in e.g. 2015) just the same way you discovered you needed an online means for vtu - an information you probably should have gotten from the training before delving into the business.

Where are you based, by the way?

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=Acidosis post=109748651]It's okay to buy a laptop but a deeper look at your write-up tells me that you don't have all the information about the recharge card printing business. Besides when did you receive the training? You cannot start that business with the same training you got years back. Trend of sales have changed, so you need to identify potential new customers (definitely not the same customers you used to know in e.g. 2015) just the same way you discovered you needed an online means for vtu - an information you probably should have gotten from the training before delving into the business.

edo[quote author=Acidosis post=109748651]It's okay to buy a laptop but a deeper look at your write-up tells me that you don't have all the information about the recharge card printing business. Besides when did you receive the training? You cannot start that business with the same training you got years back. Trend of sales have changed, so you need to identify potential new customers (definitely not the same customers you used to know in e.g. 2015) just the same way you discovered you needed an online means for vtu - an information you probably should have gotten from the training before delving into the business.

edo
[quote author=Acidosis post=109748651]It's okay to buy a laptop but a deeper look at your write-up tells me that you don't have all the information about the recharge card printing business. Besides when did you receive the training? You cannot start that business with the same training you got years back. Trend of sales have changed, so you need to identify potential new customers (definitely not the same customers you used to know in e.g. 2015) just the same way you discovered you needed an online means for vtu - an information you probably should have gotten from the training before delving into the business.

edo
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by Acidosis(m): 3:56am On Jan 28, 2022
@Chosen44

Alright. I was going to recommend getting a better job as the first move (to fund your business) but I realize your location might be a challenge.

Is there a way you can get your husband to support your business?

Furthering your education shouldn't be the utmost priority now unless you're sure that your qualification currently limits your chances of getting a better job in Edo.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by ImaIma1(f): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Very soon we will be seeing questions like "should I bath first or poo?".

Basic decisions people cannot make for themselves anymore. Someone will come to Nairaland and ask "Should I wake up or keep sleeping?"

OP give the money to someone who knows what to do with it

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by sisisioge: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2022
13k per month as a teacher, even maids earn more than that.

Biko stop jumping up and down to learn stuffs....just focus on one and learn to the core.

About your question, please buy your cloths to improve your image. As a teacher, you need to look the part as people tend to address you the way you're dressed. Understand this your business well before starting please and generally sort to improve yourself. Good luck.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by Richy4(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2022
You went for a job seminar once or maybe twice, and you think you have mastered everything related to that job? wow!!

It's just like watching those reality TV shows like Clean house, or reconstructing a house... u will be looking at it being done on TV, u feel wow, is that it? I can do this... But no one will tell u the background details that was hidden until u start and discovered that you have lost more money than u expected.. It is the job of the motivational speakers to convince you... but some time reality is what matter...

I am not against you doing side work NO... but you have to know more details on what u want to venture into so that u won't end up loosing scarce resources that u have...

As for the cloths, If u have up to 6 cloths, I don't see what the problem is... just wash and iron them...The confidence on how u pull it off is what matters...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by Karleb(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2022
As for clothes, just buy bend down select for now.

Your salary cannot even afford fake new clothes.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do In This Situation I Am Confused. by ImaIma1(f): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2022
...and I think you should focus on getting a better job with a more reasonable salary. 13k is too little. What kind of employer pays 13k?

(1) (Reply)

We Expire As Women & Other Nonsense Society Keeps Telling Us / Get A Well Deserved Electrical Outfit For Your Buildings / Facts About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.