Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production (13606 Views)

I Miss Buhari, Nigeria Man Cries Out After Buying Fuel For 600# Per Liter / Aisha Buhari: Nigeria May Face Worse Security Problems / Border Closure: Are We Truly Self Sufficient In Food Production? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by otomatic(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yet cement is 6k in my location.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by ekaette1621: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
a bag of cement is being sold at 5000 naira the last time I checked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Weakerections: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
ufotunang:
You are boasting of producing cement locally when a bag of cement is 5,000 naira....how many Nigerians can afford it
Imagine building a 3 bedroom flat at the time ..God would help Us
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Gravity56: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Before Buhari came with his calamity a bag of cement was N1800 now a bag sells for N4600 self sufficient kill you there .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Fejimummy: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Baba no be you build factory o

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Jaylord12(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Smile......ppl no dey reason b4 them talk...the last time I checked cement was 4k
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by heniford2: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

When you are campaigning for a candidate who wishes to succeed a current office holder from the same party, you don't type stupid stuff like this.
This national politics, not the meth politics you people play where you slap yourselves in Igboland. You Igbos rally need to learn how to play politics devoid of hate and bitterness.
just joking person no fit catch small cruise grin our president is doing his best which we are seeing
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by neuf(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
But can the ordinary Nigerian buy the cement??

that's the question
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by ejimatic: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by adecz: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mumu❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
pfadom:
Why are Dangote cement brands in Nigeria much more expensive that similar brands of Dangote cement in other parts of Africa. Charity, they say, begins at home.

That said, I doubt if Dangote refined product will not be as expensive as currently imported. His loyalty and commit to Nigeria project are greatly in doubt.
Of course it will be more expensive, Dangote is a business man, not a welfare organization.

You think he is spending $15 billion to sell below market price?

Say goodbye to subsidy, the day you hear that Dangote Petrol Chemical has refined its first barrel of crude.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Great0ne1: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
jbow:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/27/nigeria-now-self-sufficient-in-cement-production-buhari-boasts/
At what price general buhari ? Is sufficiency not supposed to drive down the price ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by heniford2: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
with the team OUK has on board i assure you that we will get things Running i assure you that,For more better things come 2023 OUK can manager Nigeria to become better Vote OUK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by bussyJJ(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Rice pyramid ........ Done
Cement pyramid... Loading..
cheesy
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by seborrhic: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
For as long as I know Nigerians have been using Ibeto cement,one other brand then Dangote.
If we were using all these home produced cement far before Buhari came into power,why does he now want to claim it as his achievement?
If we are also now exporting cement and have stopped rice importation as claimed,the huge foreign exchange saved should be reflected in the Naira,so why is the Naira now in a race with the Zimbabwe dollar to know which is more worthless.
Anything or anyone built on a foundation of lies,deceit and propaganda would inevitably unravel.That is the story of the cattle herder.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Randy111(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
This away president mumu well well. A bag of rice moved from 7k to 34k under his watch and the other day he told we now self sufficient as well as being highest exporters of rice in Africa. now a bag of cement that was selling for 1600 now sells for 5k plus. And the lazy man is there boasting and singing another song.

I pray 2023 comes quick
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by MansoryMX(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
You call a monopolize product in an economy self sufficient? A product choke down the throats of Nigerians for 4500 naira! God!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by xpool(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
jbow:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/27/nigeria-now-self-sufficient-in-cement-production-buhari-boasts/
At what cost?
With dangerous monopoly
What is the minimum wage?
Who can afford the price if not politicians, yahoo gees, thieves and ritualists, among few genuine people?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Unfounded Claims as usual. Where is the proof and facts.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
MansoryMX:
You call a monopolize product in an economy self sufficient? God! In my next life avoid Africa please!!!
What of Portland Cement & BUA?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by dragunov: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
backbencher:
Thanks to Obasanjo for basically giving tax breaks to three cement manufacturers some 20 years ago...now we see the benefit.

What benefits? Nigeria sells cheaper to other African countries and kill it's citizens with constant unexplainable increase in price. Do you know how much a bag of cement is today? Compare it to 6 years before. Self sufficient my nuts
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by yaki84: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
KosiGee:
How much is a 50kg bag of cement?
I heard 4200 in calabar.. From 1500 gej left it
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by SarkinYarki: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
So why is the price so high than when we were importing ?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
dragunov:

What benefits? Nigeria sells cheaper to other African countries and kill it's citizens with constant unexplainable increase in price. Do you know how much a bag of cement is today? Compare it to 6 years before. Self sufficient my nuts

Yeah, because we have a weak naira, and because it costs a lot to do business here due to insecurity, poor power supply and suchlike.

That's why you people should vote in better government, not APC and PDP again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by dragunov: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Randy111:
This away president mumu well well. A bag of rice moved from 7k to 34k under his watch and the other day he told we now self sufficient as well as being highest exporters of rice in Africa. now a bag of cement that was selling for 1600 now sells for 5k plus. And the lazy man is there boasting and singing another song.

I pray 2023 comes quick

I think it's either that Buhari is highly delusional, or that he is highly gullible so he believes everything his Fulani tribesmen in government tell him.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
backbencher:

Yeah, because we have a weak naira, and because it costs a lot to do business here due to insecurity, poor power supply and suchlike.

That's why you people should vote in better government, not APC and PDP again.
In Nigeria you are either APC or PDP, nothing in between.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

When you are campaigning for a candidate who wishes to succeed a current office holder from the same party, you don't type stupid stuff like this.
This national politics, not the meth politics you people play where you slap yourselves in Igboland. You Igbos rally need to learn how to play politics devoid of hate and bitterness.

Oga keep quiet there. Shebi you are campaigning for someone who is a wanted US drug baron
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by dragunov: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Great0ne1:

At what price general buhari ? Is sufficiency not supposed to drive down the price ?

Only God knows which economic principles Buhari is reading.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by womenareapess: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
jbow:
cement that's 5k undecided

2 room and parlor master hellfire await our politicians
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
dragunov:

I think it's either that Buhari is highly delusional, or that he is highly gullible so he believes everything his Fulani tribesmen in government tell him.
At least President Buhari is talking, I haven’t heard a word from your state Governor on how to alleviate you from poverty?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
In Nigeria you are either APC or PDP, nothing in between.

This Nigerian chooses not to support either party

And yes, it makes me look unwise, but I cannot in good conscience support or vote for APC or PDP. They are both corrupt, and they have both failed to improve the economy.

You are free to laugh at me. But that's it.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buziness101: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
This Buhari is a brainless idiot... We buy cement @ 5000 and you here talking trash... How much did cement cost wen Jonathan was president ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” / Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years / Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.