Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production (13605 Views)

I Miss Buhari, Nigeria Man Cries Out After Buying Fuel For 600# Per Liter / Aisha Buhari: Nigeria May Face Worse Security Problems / Border Closure: Are We Truly Self Sufficient In Food Production? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Putindbutt: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
That means you will wait a very long time for cheap cement.
Pls, tell your father to help us. He has the license to mine limestone & produce cement.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
We are blessed with wonderful people.

Imagine someone trying to shy away from economic realities using the dollar price as a yardstick to justify Buhari's statement.

The walk to freedom is actually long.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Putindbutt: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
No food abi cement for lazy man in Nigeria, go hustle your corner.

Nonsense Almijirin.
Tell your father to help us with the limestone in his compound na abi he doesn't want to sale to us?
we don't want Dangote cement anymore, it's your father's cement we want to buy.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Buckeyemedia1: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Putindbutt:

Tell your father to help us with the limestone in his compound na abi he doesn't want to sale to us?
Limestone is a mineral on the exclusive legislative list, like crude oil, it is controlled by Abuja, Sorry my father & me can’t help you, but you can board the next bus to Abuja &when you get there, you head straight to the Ministry of Mines & Solid Minerals to apply for a license as a citizen of The Republic.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Onuoha1234(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
The problem is that cement should cost.N1000 not N5000 that is being peddled in Nigeria. Those who live in rent-free government houses do not appreciate the agony of us the troubled Mass…Listing in the Stock Exchange is for the rich who are getting richer while the oppressed are getting poorer and the people perish.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Putindbutt: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Limestone is a mineral on the exclusive list, like crude oil, it is controlled by Abuja, Sorry my father & me can’t help you, but you can board the next bus to Abuja &when you get there, you head straight to the Ministry of Mines & Solid Minerals to apply for a license as a citizen of The Republic.
So, you know this before talking nonsense out of your mouth. When I was telling you all this in my earlier comment, your brain was under your feet then.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by gofigurena: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
How much is a bag of cement in the US?
Buckeyemedia1:
$10 for a bag of cement?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
heniford2:
kiddos to our daddy buhari we are seeing your footprint!! we have mr, solution coming 2023 OUK the manager.
failure recognize failure,
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by dragunov: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Keep waiting for cheap cement & rice, it is always the laziest ones that complain the most.

grin grin grin grin cheesy

So you figure yourself to be hard working and better off than me, schmuckeye?

Nigga, you're a clown. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by COMPAQ(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
DMerciful:
What's our revenue from cement?
How much is a bag of cement?

The revenue is not government's revenue. The revenue belongs to Dangote, Bua and Lafarge. Governments main benefit is tax revenue and preservation of foreign exchange.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

This foolishness is why your fathers were political outcasts, you are political slaves and if you are not careful, your children will be political destitutes.
Continue playing politics of stupidity, na una go suffer am.

You see why i will not throw shades at you because you are a dense fellow incapable to engaging in a matured conversation without being insultive
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by rickyrex(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

When you are campaigning for a candidate who wishes to succeed a current office holder from the same party, you don't type stupid stuff like this.
This national politics, not the meth politics you people play where you slap yourselves in Igboland. You Igbos rally need to learn how to play politics devoid of hate and bitterness.
where in Nigeria is free from such hate, is it lagos, or ekiti. As long as it involved igbos you hypocract will masturbate
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by TojuOke: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
����� Another story for the gods ..will it make the price of cement go 2k.? ���‍♀️���
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by dragunov: 3:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Which of your Father's favorite Clowns Oleg Popov or Emmett Kelly?

Mumurist Wailer.

Schmuckeye, Schmuckeye, Schmuckeye! My old man had a good life. He had an array of clowns to entertain him. Unfortunately, I don't know their names like you are asking me. But the bottom line is that you do not qualify to be on the list. He wouldn't even look your way. You're too tepid for him. Low budget clown. You know what I mean? wink You gotta up your game to be my father's clown. It's only me that is managing you.

Now run along and go and be a schmuck somewhere else. Talk to you later Mockeyemedia. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Poleski: 5:59am On Jan 28, 2022
backbencher:
Thanks to Obasanjo for basically giving tax breaks to three cement manufacturers some 20 years ago...now we see the benefit.

Really? How much is a bag of cement now?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Poleski:

Really? How much is a bag of cement now?

How much does it cost to do business in Nigeria now?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Afolabimills(m): 6:37am On Jan 28, 2022
blancsn1:
Wailers over to your jewish fathers from the interland of hellfire where you all come from.
u no get shame like ur tin god bullhari how much is a bag of cement now? bloody hypocrite
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by TheSameGuy(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Oga shut it, you dey build house so angry

What he said is actually not Commonsensical, you shouldn't follow Buhari Even when he's wrong. Don't be the real zombie we're called.

Cement is almost triple it's price of not up to 2 years yet he's making this nonsense announcement
blancsn1:
Wailers over to your jewish fathers from the interland of hellfire where you all come from.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Invictuse: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2022
You know the price of cement was same under Obasanjo n Jonathan yeah. Like you are now oblivious of steady increase on prices in Nigeria.

TheSameGuy:
Oga shut it, you dey build house so angry

What he said is actually not Commonsensical, you shouldn't follow Buhari Even when he's wrong. Don't be the real zombie we're called.

Cement is almost triple it's price of not up to 2 years yet he's making this nonsense announcement
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production by Konskott(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2022
At N5000 a bag?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot / Boko Haram: Idps From Gwoza Write Buhari, Reveal Insurgents’ Hiding Place / Pictures As Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.